• Yes, abortion is a form of legalized murder

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No, abortion is not murder

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moreover, simply throwing doctors and women in jail won’t stop abortion – it will drive it underground where you can’t see it.

I have no sympathy for murders. Let them die in a back alley or in a closet with a coat hanger up their twat. It makes no difference to me.

The baby is innocent. The mother is not.

The only way to stop the baby from living is to kill it.

Is abortion legalized murder?

In my opinion it is not "a life" until it can BE a stand alone life once removed from its host.

No it is not murder...as it is not a stand alone life of its own. So long as it is dependent on a host to preform its bodily functions....it is not a "life"

Based on what biological evidence? You could argue a born infant is indecipherably as dependent on a parent for survival as a child in the womb. Yet you would draw the line at the baby being born? If level of dependence for survival on a parent is your yard stick, birth is a rather arbitrary point on the dependence continum.

The only way to stop the baby from living is to kill it.

Is abortion legalized murder?

In my opinion it is not "a life" until it can BE a stand alone life once removed from its host.

No it is not murder...as it is not a stand alone life of its own. So long as it is dependent on a host to preform its bodily functions....it is not a "life"

If it's not a life, then it wouldn't have to depend on a host.

Sorry bout that,

1. Abortions shouldn't be legal for anyone under seventy years old.
2. Any women is way too stupid to know how precious life is.
3. And men are even less intelligent to know, at least till they are fifty.
4. Its a mess, but what isn't these days?:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Abortions shouldn't be legal for anyone under seventy years old.
2. Any women is way too stupid to know how precious life is.
3. And men are even less intelligent to know, at least till they are fifty.
4. Its a mess, but what isn't these days?:eek:

Regards,

SirJamesofTexas

You've gotta be stoned :eek:

So in other words you care more about legal defintions than biological ones? You can call yourself a libertarian, but the fact is 'us' libertarians are pretty split on the issue of abortion and it pretty much centers arund the definition of a person or human being. You talk about legal defintions and how since a baby has none prior to birth it's okay to abort it. How is that any more completely aribrtrary than then when one is legally defined as an adult?

yes the abortion issue is the most prominent issue that libertarian differ on and its as you say defined by when you think a *person * becomes one ,

the question of being a adult does very according to the use of the person .for fighting for your country 18 seems to be okay. for sex it varies from one state to another 16 in some 17 or more. in others smoking( a drug ) seems to be allowed at a earlier age than alcohol (a drug ) so the issue of when you are or are not a adult is not clearly defined
we could go with many more examples of discrepancy *when* is one a adult

the issue of when is a fetus a *human* is clear cut it is when its conceived? or when it is born ?and i dont see a compromise here
let me ask this on what grounds do you consider a fetus to be one and equal to a living person ????

It is a gray area. I believe, based on logical observation, that a fetus becomes a person at some point in the womb. To me it is just as ridiculous for the extreme right to claim you are killing a human being anytime, including immediately after conception, as it is for the left to claim you aren't kiliing a human being immediately before actual birth. Which is why I tend to agree with at least the part of Roe v Wade that, until when a human being is a human being become more specifically defined, stipulates abortions can not be done after the fetus is 'viable'.
i tend to agree with most of what you are saying it is a grey area the religiuos rights reason to be against abortion (anytime) is this *soul* bisiness * you know jesus and all that yet they support vitro fertilization ive even hear those prolife advocates saying abortion is okay in cases of rape or incest which of course is contraditory the fetus is either a HUMAN in ones view or it isnt ,cant kill a babv cus of somebody else,s actions

let me be clear im PRO CHOICE not PRO ABORTION id sooner they not abort especially after 6 months there is plenty of time to decide on the fate of the fetus as you say before it is *viable*
nice having this discussion with you ( no insults or rude names ) you see we are not that far apart

As evidenced by what exactly?

How do you feel about programs such as WIC, Food stamps, welfare etc? because if a woman living in poverty listens to you and decides against abortion, odds are she will need these programs to support the child, programs people that are usually pro life are ademantly against.

Well that gets back to what I said before. You call these programs compassionate. And that anyone who insists that they aren't is 'cruel' and doesn't care about people. Well that simply isn't so. It's simply an excuse you use to keep from objectively discussing their merits. I don't have a problem with some safety nets. But there is a fine line between helping those at a disadvantage and enabling people and we have crossed that line.
if you watched john stossell sun night on fox he says the same thing we are putting these folks in a position were they cant get out of the * welfare trap * and become slaves to the govt

How about this? Turning a full term fetus in the birth canal and causing a "breach birth" in order that the head remains in the birth canal long enough for a technition to stab it in the back of the cranium and insert a frankenstein aparatus in the hole to suck the brain out so the beaytiful face turns into something like a dried apple. Sound good? The Partial Birth Abortion Procedure murdered perhaps a million babies until it was finally outlawed by the Supreme Court in 2007. Democrats defended the obscene procedure for decades.

Sorry bout that,

How about this? Turning a full term fetus in the birth canal and causing a "breach birth" in order that the head remains in the birth canal long enough for a technition to stab it in the back of the cranium and insert a frankenstein aparatus in the hole to suck the brain out so the beaytiful face turns into something like a dried apple. Sound good? The Partial Birth Abortion Procedure murdered perhaps a million babies until it was finally outlawed by the Supreme Court in 2007. Democrats defended the obscene procedure for decades.

1. No sounds bad.
2. Sounds worse than what any human being would get being murdered after being born.
3. A tragic event.
4. Murder, to the highest degree, 100th power before 1st degree murder.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back