• Yes, abortion is a form of legalized murder

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No, abortion is not murder

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe this case is not clear cut. You have the right to decide for yourself and a woman has the right to decide for herself.

Why is it that people that hate people the most, want to make sure each and every one of them get born?

Once out of the womb..Conservatives don't care about anyone.

Well, unless they are brain dead...

Yes its legalized murder...

Knowingly impeding an individual from life is murder..

Would libfucks like exact statutes for FIRST DEGREE murder?

Why is it that people that hate people the most, want to make sure each and every one of them get born?

Because those they hate may not turn out like those they hate and even if they did thats not grounds for murder.

Because those they hate may not turn out like those they hate and even if they did thats not grounds for murder.

:lol:

Ridiculous.

I suppose you're just a baby killer then?

Ridiculous.

At what point do you stop with this nonsense? Liberatarian? In what sense? You want the government involved in reproductive rights? Or lording over a woman's body? Oh wait. How about Masturbation? Is that mass murder? How about In Vitro fertilization? Is that murder too? Recreational sex? Is that murder too?

Amazing.

I answered not sure.

Who are you Mr. Nick to decide these things? Who is anyone? You are all fallible human beings, just like the person who makes such a tough and horrible decision.

Personally, I don't like abortion as an option. However, I am not the only citizen of this country... am I? Therefore, I choose to let God do the judging in HIS own time.

For a bunch of Christians, your lack of faith in your God is astounding. You want to do the judging for him, perhaps take some of the burden off of his shoulders. He really doesn't need your help, nor does he need you to put a time constraint on his will. If you believe that this is God's world, then perhaps you should leave individual sins like Abortion and Homosexuality to him. Try focusing on systematic ones like Poverty and Greed that is applauded by your kind.

No, we don't want to do that... because the religious right "likes" those sins.

Not true, I care that EVERYone has the same rights that everyone else has. This means that if YOU have a right to life then the unborn do also. If you don't think that the woman should be able to kill YOU then she should not be able to kill the unborn.

Ridiculous.

At what point do you stop with this nonsense? Liberatarian? In what sense? You want the government involved in reproductive rights? Or lording over a woman's body? Oh wait. How about Masturbation? Is that mass murder? How about In Vitro fertilization? Is that murder too? Recreational sex? Is that murder too?

Amazing.

You do know that most Libertarian's view on abortions are that it is the woman's right to do what she wants with her body as part of their general support for individual rights? Very few do not support this.

However, having the view that abortion is murder, to me, fits more for individual rights seeing that the unborn are also individuals. When does one's right outweigh an other's right? I would say when an individual wants to 'kill' due to convenience.

Also, masturbation and recreational sex would not be murder due to the fact that the sperm and egg were never combined. And as to In Vitro Fertilization, this has nothing to do with 'killing', but rather helping women who otherwise can not have a baby. Sure something can go wrong as with any pregnancy, but it is not meant just to 'kill' what otherwise would be a life.

Forum List

Back