Is a Jericho scenario possible for the USA in the future???

I LOVED Jericho and was pissed they cancelled it! :mad: I read somewhere that TPTB may have cancelled it because it hit too close to home as far as that scenario happening.

I can totally see the possibility of this happening; never say never.

I agree. I loved the show, they canceled it....The people sent 20,000 lbs of nuts and they put it on again, now I hear it is off again.....

The show was giving us too many pointers on survival lol

I agree. I loved the show, they canceled it....The people sent 20,000 lbs of nuts and they put it on again, now I hear it is off again.....

The NUTS campaign was fantastic!! Just goes to show you that if enough people speak up, change can happen. Uh-oh, was that an Obamaism? :eek: lol

Yeah too many survival without government tips!

Yes. Obama is a Marxist and his power will be unchecked. If this continues for too long, freedom-loving people will stand up to him.

You really need to get some help.

Maybe a psychiatric evaluation is in order.

I LOVED Jericho and was pissed they cancelled it! :mad: I read somewhere that TPTB may have cancelled it because it hit too close to home as far as that scenario happening.

I can totally see the possibility of this happening; never say never.

<<<<

I believe that Jericho was cancelled for the same reason The Lone Gunmen was cancelled, too close to the truth. The very first episode of The Lone Gunmen was them stopping a government plot to fly a plane into the WTC.

They never did a full second season, they just found a way to end it in like 6 episodes. I still believe the government had something to do with the ending of the show.

Hey, just 'cause you're a conspiracy theorist doesn't mean there are no conspiracies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsited1
Yes. Obama is a Marxist and his power will be unchecked. If this continues for too long, freedom-loving people will stand up to him.

You really need to get some help.

Maybe a psychiatric evaluation is in order.

You're stealing my line. You need to come up with some original material. BTW, how is that frontal lobotomy working out for you? :eusa_whistle:

I read somewhere that TPTB may have cancelled it because it hit too close to home as far as that scenario happening.

It was cancelled, then renewed, then cancelled again. They made two major mistakes with that show. They split the first season up and had about a two month break in the middle, losing a lot of viewers (this was before the writer's strike, too). Then, after they renewed it before of the NUTS campaign, they waiting entirely too long to start the second season. They really could have had something with that show, but CBS dropped the ball. I really hoped another station would have picked it up.

As for it happening: no. Not that we couldn't get bombed, but it would not cut off communications the way it did in the show. Wars wouldn't break out between neighboring towns over farms and food.

It was cancelled, then renewed, then cancelled again. They made two major mistakes with that show. They split the first season up and had about a two month break in the middle, losing a lot of viewers (this was before the writer's strike, too). Then, after they renewed it before of the NUTS campaign, they waiting entirely too long to start the second season. They really could have had something with that show, but CBS dropped the ball. I really hoped another station would have picked it up.

As for it happening: no. Not that we couldn't get bombed, but it would not cut off communications the way it did in the show. Wars wouldn't break out between neighboring towns over farms and food.

I disagree, the whole French revolution started because the people were starving. If your town is starving and the town next door isn't, what are you going to do?

I like to think that people are basically good, but the truth is, hunger brings out the worst in people. That's why we are already making plans and putting foodstuffs away, just in case.

It never hurts to be prepared.

You guys have just had a presidency that more or less ran unchecked for the past eight years. Already you neocon whackjobs are in Chicken Little mode. Grow the fuck up people...no wonder the world can't take conservative America seriously....

That's pretty much how it looks to me too. BushCheney pissed over your Constitution and not a peep from the right, not a damn peep. Now Obama has been elected - elected, not selected, not appointed, elected - and it's time to stock up on canned food? There must be a leak from Freeperville.

You guys have just had a presidency that more or less ran unchecked for the past eight years. Already you neocon whackjobs are in Chicken Little mode. Grow the fuck up people...no wonder the world can't take conservative America seriously....

When did neoconservatives become conservatives?

That's pretty much how it looks to me too. BushCheney pissed over your Constitution and not a peep from the right, not a damn peep. Now Obama has been elected - elected, not selected, not appointed, elected - and it's time to stock up on canned food? There must be a leak from Freeperville.

You and Dr stupid can butt the hell out. Not one shred of evidence exists to support the claim Bush stole any election or was selected. EVER recount proves he was ELECTED. Gore took it to Court for the express purpose of stealing the election. He wanted to count illegal votes so he could win.

I guess you forgot all the little illegal things he wanted counted. Any vote for Buchanan was to be counted for him, any dimple on a card was to be counted for him, any vote that selected 2 people for President was to be counted for him if he were one of the two. He even tried to have absentee ballots disqualified because they were predominantly for Bush.

Gore took it to Court and LOST, rightly so. The lower Court found against him EVERY TIME. Only the Democratic controlled Supreme Court of Florida found for him. Funny how when the US SUpreme Court found 7-2 that Bush was right and 5-4 that no recount should be done it was a bad thing but when 4 of 7 Democrats found for Gore it was a good thing.

I am STILL waiting for someone to point out what rights we lost. How the Constitution was "pissed" on. You worry about YOUR Country and we will worry about ours. Or shall we all start pointing out the crap YOUR Country does in its politics?

Americans fighting against Americans.

And some of you just can't wait for that day.

Sick fucks.

If im not mistaken in the movie a pulse burst was fired directly overhead and knocked out a lot of comms and grids...
In the article below talks about US Lawmakers trying to deal with a possible scenario that what if Iran loaded a nuke on a ship sailed it out to the mid atlantic and fired it to apogee over the USA frying our entire grid and knocking us back to the 18th century...
Iran military journal eyes<br>nuclear EMP attack on U.S.

Sorry peeps but some comments on this post will be oddly out of charactor because they are not born in the USA and are not familiar with our mindset or traditions so ignore them as they are here just to agitate...and if they are from here shame on their sorry parasitic asses....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back