*Is A False BC Considered Lying To Gain High Office?*

*Is Obama To Blame For Lying: Or The Courts For Accepting The Lie?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. Doesn't anyone else think its funny how Hawaii recently made legislation that allows anyone who wants to pay $100.00 bucks for a CLOB, isn't that like throwing this in the face of people who have a geniune concern about this problem of the lack of a real birth certificate, they don't have the *real deal*, thats fraud by the government of Hawaii.
2. Humm,.......
3. The AZ house is trying to correct this problem, but AZ senate over ruled them.
4. Link:Arizona proposal: Candidates must prove US birth - Hawaii News - Staradvertiser.com

"The state House narrowly passed a version of the bill in 2010 but it died in the Senate without a vote in the closing days of the legislative session. Secretary of State Ken Bennett had voiced concerns about the 2010 legislation's provision that would have prohibited his office from placing a candidate on the ballot if documents submitted on behalf of a candidate left reasonable doubt about the candidate's eligibility. That would have left the secretary of state with too much discretion, Bennett said through a spokesman at the time.

On Friday, Bennett noted that the reasonable doubt wording is not included in the 2011 version; instead, it mandates submissions of specific sworn statements and a copy of a birth certificate with specific information.

Bennett said he has questions about the new legislation's proposed requirements, noting that required information, including names of a hospital, attending physician and witnesses, might not be on all birth certificates. It would be best if federal-level processes assured the eligibility of presidential candidates, Bennett said.

"But it seems to be obvious that they must not have a process sufficiently implemented at the federal level or we wouldn't still be having questions about the president's birth status."

Bennett, a Republican and a former state Senate president."

AND:

"Meanwhile, a legislative bill introduced in Hawaii would change a privacy law barring the release of birth records unless the requester is someone with a tangible interest, such as a close family member.

The Hawaii bill, intended by Obama supporters to dispel claims that Obama was not born in the state, would allow anyone to get a copy of his birth records for a $100 fee."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

I know we don't have a document, such as a birth certificate to prove Obama was born in the USA.

However....do we have a document to prove he wasn't?

I think he was born in the USA and the reason he hides his birth certificate is because during the time he was born there was a practice of recording people's religion and since his father was Muslim it most likely says Muslim on it. Obama and the media outlets that supported his candidacy knew that fact was political suicide and decided not to release it or pursue the story.

I could be wrong.

EDIT: Oh and I didn't vote as your poll has no viable option for me.

Sure we do. It's right here...

http://www.thepresidentialcandidates.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/obama-bc.jpg

I can't find it quickly and really don't care enough about this whole issue to spend the time looking for it again but that document was not verified to be authentic I think it was snopes that said so.

Plus that website has an obvious pro-obama mindset slant.

No, the only websites who have claimed it fake have been wacko birther sites.

It's been verified by factcheck.org right here.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

And by Snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

You have to separate birther claims from the real facts here:

The so-called "COLB" is real.
The so-called "COLB" is 100% legal proof of citizenship.
Obama has, in fact, proved he was born here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back