*Is A False BC Considered Lying To Gain High Office?*

*Is Obama To Blame For Lying: Or The Courts For Accepting The Lie?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay folks gather around.:clap2:
2. We need to air out this dirty laundry.
3. If a person, who ever they are, wants to run for the office of *The Presidency*, and can *NOT* produce the proof that is required to *OBTAIN* said office, is it lying to *OBTAIN* this office, and then is it indeed stealing that office?
4. And is thief wrong as it pertains to *OBTAINING* high office.
5. The people voted right?
6. Is it *made legal* after the fact seeing the people voted for a thief in this situation, where Obama was not legally eligible?
7. So does the vote infact nullify the thieft?
8. And if the courts didn't do what was right, in obtaining formal documentation of Obama's lack of a *real birth certificate*, can it be said, that *the courts* are the ones at fault here, and not Obama's lying to get into office?
9. These questions need to be adressed.:evil:
10. I think I know the answers to these questions, but what say you people first?:clap2:

EDIT: I forgot to add, *checkmate*, one and done again!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I know we don't have a document, such as a birth certificate to prove Obama was born in the USA.

However....do we have a document to prove he wasn't?

I think he was born in the USA and the reason he hides his birth certificate is because during the time he was born there was a practice of recording people's religion and since his father was Muslim it most likely says Muslim on it. Obama and the media outlets that supported his candidacy knew that fact was political suicide and decided not to release it or pursue the story.

I could be wrong.

EDIT: Oh and I didn't vote as your poll has no viable option for me.

Sure we do. It's right here...

http://www.thepresidentialcandidates.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/obama-bc.jpg

1. Thats a *CLOB*, fail.:evil:
2. We Americans deserve more.
3. And we shall have it.
4. One way or another this will be resolved.:lol:
5. Thats the truth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry 'bout that.

1. This is the first US president asked to Present a birth certificate. Wonder why that is?
2. This is the first black US president.
3. The first Catholic US president was called the "Manchurian" candidate by the birchers.
4. The first Catholic US president was called a Communist by the birchers.
5. The first Catholic US president was called a pawn of the Pope by the birchers.
6. It seems that the right wants to impose a political and religious litmus test on Candidates for the US presidency. That of course is Unconstitutional.
7. The right had no problem whatsoever with running a foreign born candidate for the office of US President.

Regards,
Sallow of the Wolf's den.

1. Here's the kicker old chap.
2. You can not even get a *passport* without a birth certificate.
3. So, in order to aquire a *passport* everyone in America has to provide a birth certificate*.
4. When you apply to run for the office of *The Presidency* there are certain documents needed to supply in order to get on *The Presidential Ballot*, which would include a birth certificate.
5. Supply a *CLOB* is not the same as a birth certificate.
6. McCain is eligible, he comes from two American citizens, what do you think seeing he was born in Panama, he is a Panamanian?
7. Panama wouldn't have it, they have strict laws forbiding anyone born of two other nationalities being natural born citizens to thier country, simply because thier child was born in thier lands.
8. Thats how it is in most countries, and should be the same here, but the laws are screwed up, and the courts are too weak and dishonest and without integrity to fix the laws.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that.

1. The Constitution has an NBC litmus test. McCain didn't pass it.
2. You're done.

Regards,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. If a person, who ever they are, wants to run for the office of *The Presidency*, and can *NOT* produce the proof that is required to *OBTAIN* said office, is it lying to *OBTAIN* this office, and then is it indeed stealing that office?
6. Is it *made legal* after the fact seeing the people voted for a thief in this situation, where Obama was not legally eligible?
8. And if the courts didn't do what was right, in obtaining formal documentation of Obama's lack of a *real birth certificate*, can it be said, that *the courts* are the ones at fault here, and not Obama's lying to get into office?
10. I think I know the answers to these questions, but what say you people first?:clap2:

EDIT #2: When you are *CWN* all you have to do is ask the questions, and then everyone just falls over, *checkmate2*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Isn't Wapner about to start? You better hurry..

1. So Jerry Springer is your brother?:evil:
2. Wow dude.:confused:
3. Fire him up!!!! Taz his ass!!!!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't you see? It's not about lying. Being born in the USA is a Constitutional requirement for the job. If Obama lied about his birthplace he is not qualified to be president.

The state of Hawaii affirmed his birthplace and it was backed up by local papers at the time. That and the United States government affirmed he could run.

So in order to believe you guys..

We have to think President Obama was lying.
We have to think President Obama's mother was lying.
We have to think the local newspapers were lying.
We have to think the state government of Hawaii was lying.
We have to think the Federal government of the United States was lying.

I go with calling the birthers a bunch of fucking liars.

Sorry bout that,

You know.........it costs around 50,000 to file as a Presidential candidate.

I'm pretty sure that before they took your money they would vet you properly.

Crap Whore Sow is another one of them Orly Taitz lobotomized birthers.

1. Oh, the *GAY SAILOR* pipes in too?:lol:
2. So you and *Retard # 37* got bonded eh, did he come to your place or you to his:lol:?
3. Strange indeed, Barbra Bush, says she is for your wedding this summer.
4. Damn she's flipped out, old age is kicking her ass.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

EDIT #2: When you are *CWN* all you have to do is ask the questions, and then everyone just falls over, *checkmate2*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Isn't Wapner about to start? You better hurry..

There's a chick doing the show now, and she's pretty hot.

Sorry bout that,

You know.........it costs around 50,000 to file as a Presidential candidate.

I'm pretty sure that before they took your money they would vet you properly.

Crap Whore Sow is another one of them Orly Taitz lobotomized birthers.

1. Oh, the *GAY SAILOR* pipes in too?:lol:
2. So you and *Retard # 37* got bonded eh, did he come to your place or you to his:lol:?
3. Strange indeed, Barbra Bush, says she is for your wedding this summer.
4. Damn she's flipped out, old ages is kicking her ass.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think it is the younger BB, not BB the Elder.

Sorry bout that,

Is the constant, unnecesary, and incorrect use of numbered lists a sign of mental retardation?

1. Oh wow, I am so hurt again.:eek:
2. Not!!!!:lol:
3. Get with it man, don't be a prude, no one likes a prude.
4. Either post your opinon or *step off*.
5. There is no other choice in my threads.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Don't you see? It's not about lying. Being born in the USA is a Constitutional requirement for the job. If Obama lied about his birthplace he is not qualified to be president.

The state of Hawaii affirmed his birthplace and it was backed up by local papers at the time. That and the United States government affirmed he could run.

1. Sure this was the begining of a series of errors, Obama aquired a CLOB, and thats not an actual birth certificate, now is it?

We have to think President Obama was lying. *yup*
We have to think President Obama's mother was lying.*yup*
We have to think the local newspapers were lying. *yup* she arrived in Hawaii and annouced his birth to the local news paper, claiming he was born there, way after he was born in Kenya, lots of people make public annoucements.
We have to think the state government of Hawaii was lying.*yup* some liberal bastard, media has help cover this up too.
We have to think the Federal government of the United States was lying.*yup* because if he actually had a real birth certificate then it would be common knowledge by now, the new gov. of Hawaii said himself, its not in the records.

2. You would be a liar then, and not me.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I know we don't have a document, such as a birth certificate to prove Obama was born in the USA.

I think he was born in the USA and the reason he hides his birth certificate is because during the time he was born there was a practice of recording people's religion and since his father was Muslim it most likely says Muslim on it. Obama and the media outlets that supported his candidacy knew that fact was political suicide and decided not to release it or pursue the story.

I could be wrong.

I can't find it quickly and really don't care enough about this whole issue to spend the time looking for it again but that document was not verified to be authentic I think it was snopes that said so.

Plus that website has an obvious pro-obama mindset slant.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I could be wrong.

1. This notion amuzes me, that he indeed has a BC, but he along with the liberal media decided not to use it for grounds it would embarass him to much that it would end all possibility of getting elected.
2. In a way you are saying you think he did infact lie.:clap2: at least it appears that way to you, right?
3. But it was a good lie.
4. If its indeed only that he is ashamed it says his fathers a muslim, then thats fine, we don't want to know that either, and its perfectly reasonable to lie, in the face of that.
5. So if indeed it was as you say, a *good lie* then thats okay, its *all good* then?
6. The liberal media is off the hook, the courts are off the hook, and Obama is off the hook, am I right?
7. *Its All Good*.
8. Does this about sum up your position?
9. And what question on the poll would you of prefered?
10. I thought I covered a broad spectrum???:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I dont think he lied about it as I never recall anyone pressing him on that issue specifically with a question "Where is your birth certificate" Please give me a video link if I'm wrong.

My position is it doesn't matter one way or the other because he is now president and has his people in the power positions that would have to look into this.

A question I would have preferred is

I dont know if he has a verified american certificate of birth and don't want to judge based off assumptions.

I could be wrong.

I can't find it quickly and really don't care enough about this whole issue to spend the time looking for it again but that document was not verified to be authentic I think it was snopes that said so.

snopes? really?

i always thought they had a bias in favor of the truth. silly moi.

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure this was the begining of a series of errors, Obama aquired a CLOB, and thats not an actual birth certificate, now is it?

We have to think the local newspapers were lying. *yup* she arrived in Hawaii and annouced his birth to the local news paper, claiming he was born there, way after he was born in Kenya, lots of people make public annoucements.
We have to think the state government of Hawaii was lying.*yup* some liberal bastard, media has help cover this up too.
We have to think the Federal government of the United States was lying.*yup* because if he actually had a real birth certificate then it would be common knowledge by now, the new gov. of Hawaii said himself, its not in the records.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that.

1. President Obama is the duly elected Constitutional President of the United States.
2. We are involved in a time of war.
3. You and your unpatriotic, unamerican friends are doing their very best to undermine the government and the Constitution of the United States.
4. It isn't going to work.
5. I only hope you don't resort to the terroristic activities of your heroes, Timothy McViegh and Eric Rudolph.
6. Perhaps Michelle Bachmann got it right. Maybe we should open an inquiry on Unamerican activities..starting with people like you and the Unamerican birthers.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

I could be wrong.

1. This notion amuzes me, that he indeed has a BC, but he along with the liberal media decided not to use it for grounds it would embarass him to much that it would end all possibility of getting elected.
2. In a way you are saying you think he did infact lie.:clap2: at least it appears that way to you, right?
4. If its indeed only that he is ashamed it says his fathers a muslim, then thats fine, we don't want to know that either, and its perfectly reasonable to lie, in the face of that.
5. So if indeed it was as you say, a *good lie* then thats okay, its *all good* then?
6. The liberal media is off the hook, the courts are off the hook, and Obama is off the hook, am I right?
7. *Its All Good*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I dont think he lied about it as I never recall anyone pressing him on that issue specifically with a question "Where is your birth certificate" Please give me a video link if I'm wrong.

My position is it doesn't matter one way or the other because he is now president and has his people in the power positions that would have to look into this.

I dont know if he has a verified american certificate of birth and don't want to judge based off assumptions.

1. I wonder if the records he supplied to run for *The President* are open *public records*?
2. That would be one way to find out if he lied.
3. Simple really.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that.

1. President Obama is the duly elected Constitutional President of the United States.
3. You and your unpatriotic, unamerican friends are doing their very best to undermine the government and the Constitution of the United States.
5. I only hope you don't resort to the terroristic activities of your heroes, Timothy McViegh and Eric Rudolph.
6. Perhaps Michelle Bachmann got it right. Maybe we should open an inquiry on Unamerican activities..starting with people like you and the Unamerican birthers.

1. This is exactly why we have to get to the bottom of this.:evil:
2. My rights to expound all my questions about the lie being perpetuated on *ALL* American's, is what's at stake here.
3. Because I demand the truth be told, I am *unpatriotic* to the liberals mindset.
4. That's another lie, from the liberal side, I am *patriotic* for demanding *ALL* the truth be told.
5. And I shall get the whole truth told, sooner or later.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

7. *Its All Good*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I wonder if the records he supplied to run for *The President* are open *public records*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Educate us on exactly what documents have always been required by each and every presidential candidate. I'll make it even easier on you......provide it for just the last 60'ish years.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that.

1. This is exactly why we have to get to the bottom of this.:evil:
2. My rights to expound all my questions about the lie being perpetuated on *ALL* American's, is what's at stake here.
3. Because I demand the truth be told, I am *unpatriotic* to the liberals mindset.
4. That's another lie, from the liberal side, I am *patriotic* for demanding *ALL* the truth be told.
5. And I shall get the whole truth told, sooner or later.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that.

1. We have.
2. Not believing the media of Hawaii, the State of Hawaii and the United States Government puts you at odds with America.
3. Truth isn't defined by solely your parameters. If you deny what every agrees upon is the legitimate sources of information then you are at odds with everyone.
4. Not supporting the Commander in Chief during a time of war is now considered "patriotism", interesting.
5. This obviously is not a good country for you. You obviously hate it. You are welcome to leave. You are not welcome to commit terrorism. Remember that.

Regards,

snopes? really?

i always thought they had a bias in favor of the truth. silly moi.

:lol: Not snopes I meant thepresidentialcanidates.us website ;).

Although I did get an email once saying snopes was founded by liberals and only debunk things to make conservatives look bad....not that I beleived it but I figured you reminded me of the email so I'd share.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

7. *Its All Good*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Good luck getting anywhere with that freedom of information request ;)

Forum List

Back