Irs

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Hey, Ive been hearing things today about President Bush doing away with the IRS? I mean i thought i was just hearing wrong, but Rush mentioned something briefly about it. and then one of the local talk show hosts was talking to the Speaker of the House about it briefly and i was just like well this is new... So does anyone have any info on this?

Hmm. Bush takes aim at the IRS? He better have ALL his taxes in order. If he does that he's got brass.

Hey, Ive been hearing things today about President Bush doing away with the IRS? I mean i thought i was just hearing wrong, but Rush mentioned something briefly about it. and then one of the local talk show hosts was talking to the Speaker of the House about it briefly and i was just like well this is new... So does anyone have any info on this?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9819

that should help!

Funny,

I got this letter & survey in the mail today claiming I was one of 1000 registered repubs in my area from Hastert, on letterhead from the National Republican Congressional Commitee. The survey was broken down into categories (Defense, Immigration, Taxes, etc) and one of the things they mentioned was total reform of some government agencies............

In the comments section I told them to stop farting around and put the screws to Kerry & Co. :spank3: :banana2:

Oh yeah and CLOSE THE FRIGGIN BORDER ALREADY!!!!! :boobies:

Forum List

Back