IRS to stop mailing income tax forms

Ok--I'll be the lone dissenter here. If the son's of bitches in DC have the balls to ask me to pay for some of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of I would think they could at least have the decency to send me a bill.

Oh, they will send you a bill. No worries.

I already have to figure out my own fucking bill. I just want the form and the booklet to assist me and no---they DON'T have them at the post office any more.

Ok--I'll be the lone dissenter here. If the son's of bitches in DC have the balls to ask me to pay for some of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of I would think they could at least have the decency to send me a bill.

I already have to figure out my own fucking bill. I just want the form and the booklet to assist me and no---they DON'T have them at the post office any more.

That must just be your post office. Every other post office in the country has them.

That must just be your post office. Every other post office in the country has them.

Not in NM they don't. I went in and asked for them last year,was told they only had them at the IRS office or the library.

Not in NM they don't. I went in and asked for them last year,was told they only had them at the IRS office or the library.

Here, maybe this will help you, dillo and anyone else with questions on where to get the forms:

How to Find Tax Forms and Instructions | eHow.com

Here, maybe this will help you, dillo and anyone else with questions on where to get the forms:

You aren't listening-----I want the assholes to mail me a form and just because ehow.com says my post office might have them doesn't mean shit. (how much paper gets wasted by people printing out copies on line as proof they paid )

You aren't listening-----I want the assholes to mail me a form and just because ehow.com says my post office might have them doesn't mean shit. (how much paper gets wasted by people printing out copies on line as proof they paid )

Well write the government a letter with your complaints, maybe they will make a special case just for you and mail you the forms! It's worth a try!

Well write the government a letter with your complaints, maybe they will make a special case just for you and mail you the forms! It's worth a try!

Great idea ! thanks !

Great idea ! thanks !

Hey babe, I'm always watching out for you! :cool:

Far, far, far less than what is wasted to mail out forms to people who will never, ever look at them.

Quit whining. They will mail you forms if you want them. All you have to do is ask for them.

Far, far, far less than what is wasted to mail out forms to people who will never, ever look at them.

Quit whining. They will mail you forms if you want them. All you have to do is ask for them.

Fuck you Jon------I hadly ever get whine dammit-----this is at least as important as everything else anyone whines about here.
Way bigger than neg rep.

Now.. decency.. that's where it gets kinda murky...:lol:

I'm just afraid that some morons aren't going to remember to file or will be too lazy to pick one up. It will be interesting to see if compliance goes down next year - simply out of ignorance - not protest.

The state of California and the Feds are going broke. How do they solve the problem. Let's see? We won't mail out tax schedules or forms. We will make it really difficult to find a field office ... for those that pay estimated taxes to the state of Cal... Here's an idea....don't send them payment tickets. AND and if the people who pay our salaries try to call for information we will put them on hold for .... or say 30 minutes! We are in trouble. The government is being run by intellectual giants. Go figure?

My browser would not print forms....so I am really angry with this idiotic new system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back