IRS Says It Will Issue Tax Refunds, But Not Audit, During the Shutdown

Shut it down forever!!!

good plan, the Govt can just keep taking out taxes forever and noboyd will ever get any back
They are also going to make even more people work without getting paid...seems something that is right up your alley.

LOL, Nobody @ Fedasaurus Rex is working without getting paid, bureaDrones in the affected departments are having their paychecks deferred. They'll all get their back pay once appropriations are in place.

paychecks deferred? :21::21::21::21::21::21:

that is as fucking stupid as Trump wanting to call it a strike!

Fuck you sheep are funny
Fox is a trump sheep?
Deer geebuz

LOL, Gator is a special kind of egomaniac, anyone that doesn't agree with everything that oozes out of it's keyboard elicits a foaming at the mouth <insert Trump Supporter of the day slander here>.

It's an attribute that's oh so entertaining to exploit.:)

Morons like you are easily entertained.

Shut it down forever!!!

good plan, the Govt can just keep taking out taxes forever and noboyd will ever get any back
They are also going to make even more people work without getting paid...seems something that is right up your alley.

LOL, Nobody @ Fedasaurus Rex is working without getting paid, bureaDrones in the affected departments are having their paychecks deferred. They'll all get their back pay once appropriations are in place.

Yeah that's what is happening, what part don't you understand? The paychecks part or the deferred part?

What does that have to do with the fact that they'll receive all the back pay they've earned when appropriations are in place ?

Fuck you sheep are funny

I agree, "Fuck You sheep" are funny, so are clueless propagandists that drone on about "working without pay" when referring to people that are in fact getting paid for their work.
Are you so well off that we could "defer" your paychecks for a month?

Shut it down forever!!!

Yeah that's what is happening, what part don't you understand? The paychecks part or the deferred part?

What does that have to do with the fact that they'll receive all the back pay they've earned when appropriations are in place ?

Fuck you sheep are funny

I agree, "Fuck You sheep" are funny, so are clueless propagandists that drone on about "working without pay" when referring to people that are in fact getting paid for their work.

Of course he is, have you not noticed the huge amount of internet millionaires we have on this forum?

Shut it down forever!!!

Fuck you sheep are funny
Fox is a trump sheep?
Deer geebuz

LOL, Gator is a special kind of egomaniac, anyone that doesn't agree with everything that oozes out of it's keyboard elicits a foaming at the mouth <insert Trump Supporter of the day slander here>.

LOL, you mad bro?

Would you like a napkin to wipe all that foam off your mouth?

Shut it down forever!!!

Fuck you sheep are funny
Fox is a trump sheep?
Deer geebuz

LOL, you mad bro?

Mad? Not in the least. I do not get mad much.

but I am annoyed by sheep like you that are cool with fucking over people who happen to work for the government.

but, sheep will be sheep so I do not expect any actual origial thoughts from you.

Shut it down forever!!!

Fuck you sheep are funny

What does that have to do with the fact that "people are working without getting paid" is an inaccurate and misleading statement in the case of the situation with "the shutdown"? They're getting paid, they're just being forced to wait for their paychecks (i.e. "paychecks deferred").

I would hope everyone would have enough funds on hand and enough credit available to cover expenses for far more than one month but I realize that sadly for many (most?) Americans this is not the case, maybe for some of these workers that have had their flow of paychecks disrupted it will be a lesson that they take to heart.

Fuck you sheep are funny
Fox is a trump sheep?
Deer geebuz

LOL, you mad bro?

Cool, good to know that you're not a raving, foaming at the mouth egomaniac in real life and instead just play one on the Internet.

Of course it doesn't make your irrational outbursts any less comical. :dunno:

They will get paid; until then, banks are handing out credit cards like candy.
Use the credit judiciously and you’ll be able to pay off your debt when you get your check.

So we're putting IRS workers, Courts,ICE, Border Patrol, Secret Service,Coast Guard, Federal law enforcement and more...into DEBT...because why?

Mann Coulter and Rush Limpdick decided to shiut down our government?
Because we spend 100 billion a year of our tax dollars on Illegals.

Fox is a trump sheep?
Deer geebuz

LOL, you mad bro?

Cool, good to know that you're not a raving, foaming at the mouth egomaniac in real life and instead just play one on the Internet.

as I said, the simple minded are easily amused...you are living proof of that.

Shut it down forever!!!

Fuck you sheep are funny

What does that have to do with the fact that "people are working without getting paid" is an inaccurate and misleading statement in the case of the situation with "the shutdown"? They're getting paid, they're just being forced to wait for their paychecks (i.e. "paychecks deferred").

I would hope everyone would have enough funds on hand and enough credit available to cover expenses for far more than one month but I realize that sadly for many (most?) Americans this is not the case, maybe for some of these workers that have had their flow of paychecks disrupted it will be a lesson that they take to heart.

depending on which study you look at 75 to 80 percent of the country lives paycheck to paycheck.

LOL, you mad bro?

as I said, the simple minded are easily amused...you are living proof of that.

K, thanks

I look forward to your next practical demonstration on how to perform virtual temper tantrums like a pro.

Cheerio

"How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it." -- Marcus Aurelius

Fox, i think you are having an identy crisis.
According to gator, you are a braindead follower.
What happened? :(

Fox, i think you are having an identy crisis.
According to gator, you are a braindead follower.
What happened? :(

How is that any different than any other day for Fox on here?

I have never seen an origial thought posted by the Fox

Forum List

Back