IRS Agent Accused of Rape & Strangulation of Intern He Reportedly Asked Out For Drinks

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
IRS agent accused of rape and strangulation of intern he reportedly asked out for drinks

I don't understand this part:

"A joint investigation by the Boston Police Department’s Sexual Assault Unit and the Suffolk’s DA led to Clarke’s indictment.

He was not arrested but according to the DA’s office it is “procedural practice” that has nothing to do with his employment status at the IRS."

He's going to be standing trial (presumably) but he was not arrested and apparently still is an IRS agent in spite of the fact that the alleged "aggravated" assault took place in his IRS vehicle with his IRS issued firearm?

Last edited:
One of Comey the Clowns and Koskinen the Clowns guys I presume....

More from another source:

An Internal Revenue Service agent was indicted Wednesday for raping, sexually assaulting, and strangling a summer intern in his government-issued vehicle, according to the Boston Globe.

Despite a Boston 911 dispatch call revealing James R. Clarke put a gun in the woman’s mouth, he was allowed to remain on the job for months

I'm pretty sure the fact that he's an IRS agent is unrelated to the fact of his being accused of rape.

is there some reason you think there's a correlation? what is the percentage of IRS agents accused of crimes?

we'll wait.

More from another source:

An Internal Revenue Service agent was indicted Wednesday for raping, sexually assaulting, and strangling a summer intern in his government-issued vehicle, according to the Boston Globe.

Despite a Boston 911 dispatch call revealing James R. Clarke put a gun in the woman’s mouth, he was allowed to remain on the job for months

I'm pretty sure the fact that he's an IRS agent is unrelated to the fact of his being accused of rape.

is there some reason you think there's a correlation? what is the percentage of IRS agents accused of crimes?

we'll wait.
I made NO COMMENT about his job. I only quoted an article about his crime. How the tard mind reasons is simply amazing.
He stuck a gun in this 21 year old GIRL'S mouth and raped her.

The fact that he's ON THE JOB and not sitting in a jail cell awaiting his trial and EXECUTION is amazing, and come to think about it, IS related to his job.

Last edited:

is there some reason you think there's a correlation
Again. You quoted me QUOTING A NEWS SOURCE WITHOUT COMMENTARY.

Show me where I offered commentary in that QUOTE you odd little woman.

We'll wait.

IRS agent accused of rape and strangulation of intern he reportedly asked out for drinks

"A joint investigation by the Boston Police Department’s Sexual Assault Unit and the Suffolk’s DA led to Clarke’s indictment.

He was not arrested but according to the DA’s office it is “procedural practice” that has nothing to do with his employment status at the IRS."

He's going to be standing trial (presumably) but he was not arrested and apparently still is an IRS agent in spite of the fact that the alleged "aggravated" assault took place in his IRS vehicle with his IRS issued firearm?
The irs is part of the deep state, they are all evil....

The irs is part of the deep state, they are all evil....

And by "deep State" you mean loyalty to a specific leader instead of country.

Got it.

Forum List

Back