Irreparable Harm to the Democrat Party???

Republicans abandoned populism and the appearance that they give a damn about anyone but the 1%. Unforgivable. They damaged their own image being far too elitist, don't blame the media, they can only kiss ass for the plutocrats for so long before it is a sheer impossibility to spin them in a good light, lord knows the "liberal media" tried.

The Democrat Party and the liberal corrupted media did a remarkable job with scare tactic's, race baiting, generally lying, etc. in brainwashing 51% of the voting public, including you it seems...

It's a win for Democrats but by no means an honorable or decisive win...ENJOY...:lol:
Nope, the suicidal political cover brought by the republicans for the Wall Street fraudsters and the 1% in general after the crash cost you all big, the Citizen's United ruling, the extremist tea party bozos and the debt ceiling fiasco were the last straws and entirely self inflicted. No amount of positive spin can fix that crap and I do not think the media has been nearly as negative as they need to be to accurately reflect just how horribly the right has screwed America.

I like your balanced approach.. It's like Democrats didn't actually control 66.6% (2yrs) then 100% (2yrs) then 66.6% (2yrs) of the political leadership over the past 6 years, yet somehow they share none on the consequences, such obvious and convenient memory loss...dah....:lol:

Last edited:
The Democrat Party and the liberal corrupted media did a remarkable job with scare tactic's, race baiting, generally lying, etc. in brainwashing 51% of the voting public, including you it seems...

It's a win for Democrats but by no means an honorable or decisive win...ENJOY...:lol:
Nope, the suicidal political cover brought by the republicans for the Wall Street fraudsters and the 1% in general after the crash cost you all big, the Citizen's United ruling, the extremist tea party bozos and the debt ceiling fiasco were the last straws and entirely self inflicted. No amount of positive spin can fix that crap and I do not think the media has been nearly as negative as they need to be to accurately reflect just how horribly the right has screwed America.

I like your balanced approach.. It's like Democrats didn't actually control 66.6% (2yrs) then 100% (2yrs) then 66.6% (2yrs) of the political leadership over the past 6 years, yet somehow they share none on the consequences....:lol:

Doesn't matter to the topic at hand, you want to talk about how democrats have avoided being identified with the most horrible things that have happened? The answer is not the media so much as what happens when one of them points a camera at someone like Sarah Palen who talks about "real Americans" or Boehner weeps for the 1% or Alan West calls the progressive caucus a bunch of card carrying commies. The answer also involves in no small part what they have done to help Americans in times of hardship, less than nothing, talking about the working poor as moochers, holding up disaster relief for bullshit, trying to kill medicare, etc.....

While all this political theater was going on democrats looked like adults surrounded by a bunch of sugar rushing toddlers by acting much more reserved, cautious and empathetic towards a nation that was just plain sick of being scared into letting the republicans do more stupid shit.

I like your balanced approach.. It's like Democrats didn't actually control 66.6% (2yrs) then 100% (2yrs) then 66.6% (2yrs) of the political leadership over the past 6 years, yet somehow they share none on the consequences....:lol:

Doesn't matter to the topic at hand, you want to talk about how democrats have avoided being identified with the most horrible things that have happened? The answer is not the media so much as what happens when one of them points a camera at someone like Sarah Palen who talks about "real Americans" or Boehner weeps for the 1% or Alan West calls the progressive caucus a bunch of card carrying commies. The answer also involves in no small part what they have done to help Americans in times of hardship, less than nothing, talking about the working poor as moochers, holding up disaster relief for bullshit, trying to kill medicare, etc.....

While all this political theater was going on democrats looked like adults surrounded by a bunch of sugar rushing toddlers by acting much more reserved, cautious and empathetic towards a nation that was just plain sick of being scared into letting the republicans do more stupid shit.

I could create a list of Democrats/Obama failures also.. national debt, unemployment, help winning Egypt and Libya for radical Islamist, 4 Americans killed in Benghazi while Obama slept and probably several pages more but why bother, Democrats won and the country is going into a probable economic recession/depression..

So lets just celebrate..shall we..and hope we can blame Republicans somehow..:lol:

Forum List

Back