Irony of US-Venezuela sanctions

Trump certainly likes his criminals.

Try Sabrina De Sousa. Not only did she help kidnap someone by falsifying documents, but that person was then tortured and locked up for four years without trial.

Not only this, but she actually says she did it and also said she didn't do it. Nice. Trump like.

Another one is Aya Hijazi and her husband Mohamed Hassanein. Yes, the right are cheering that Trump got two Muslims into the US. Wow.

Sandy Phan-Gillis - sentenced to three and a half years in prison, served three years and then released. Yep, she was released six months early. Well done Trump......

Otto Warmbier - oh, fuck, he looks like he's going to die, let's send him back to America so they can deal with this shit. Nice one Trump.

Joshua Boyle and family - went on fucking holiday in Taliban country. Pakistan rescued them. Nice one Trump for.... for... I don't know... for your own person Afghanistan?

So, most of this is just Trump hoping his minions don't actually read beyond the first paragraph.

Your Hate fest is noted..............You backed a freaking Dictator BS just earlier..........He was Mormon going their to marry........Missionary for 2 years only there to get Married...................Did you miss that.

Oh you quote a fucking Dictator position..........You support Americans thrown in prison there without a trial.

YOUR PATHETIC.

Haha, MY PATHETIC? What? Fucking hell, did they not teach you English in the Army?

Entonces hablamos en Espanol?

As for everything else you said, I don't even know who the fuck you're talking about, or what you're talking about.

But your attack is noted. Or shout that be 'you're attack'?
You just pushed that a Mormon Missionary was arrested for owning Guns.

:abgg2q.jpg:

If you go to a country, and you break their rules, what do you expect will happen?

"But it ain't a rule in uhmerikuh, so I ain't gonna follow it"

Are you basically saying the guy was fucking stupid?

Also, Venezuelans are BANNED from entering the US, and his wife was Venezuelans, was allowed in the country. Oh.... shit.
You took only the propaganda of Venezuela about his arrest.

You say nothing about he was never given a Trial.

You disregard he is a Mormon and a Missionary.........Which is laughable.

And you talk about Gerrymandering as people in Venezuela Starve because of it's collapse.

It doesn't matter whether it's the propaganda of the country or not. He went to a country that's fucked up. What do you expect is going to happen if you go to a fucked up country?

He wasn't given a trial. Right, more hypocrisy. How many people in Guantanamo Bay were there without a trial? As if the US is somehow holier than thou.

Again, I talk about Gerrymandering because this thread is about the US being hypocritical, not about Venezuela. Have you managed to figure that out yet? No, it looks like you haven't.

Maybe you can give me the email address of your handlers, so I can tell them that this is the case, and then they can tell you.

The OP pushed the false Narrative of How Trump got a criminal out of Venezuela...................

Then pushes the agenda of the Venezuelan Gov't.........who have brought Venezuela to it's knees..........

When I post articles in opposition to his BS claim on how a Mormon Missionary didn't do it.......he says I'm the one with a problem..................

Your Hate fest is noted..............You backed a freaking Dictator BS just earlier..........He was Mormon going their to marry........Missionary for 2 years only there to get Married...................Did you miss that.

Oh you quote a fucking Dictator position..........You support Americans thrown in prison there without a trial.

YOUR PATHETIC.

Haha, MY PATHETIC? What? Fucking hell, did they not teach you English in the Army?

Entonces hablamos en Espanol?

As for everything else you said, I don't even know who the fuck you're talking about, or what you're talking about.

But your attack is noted. Or shout that be 'you're attack'?

If you go to a country, and you break their rules, what do you expect will happen?

Also, Venezuelans are BANNED from entering the US, and his wife was Venezuelans, was allowed in the country. Oh.... shit.

And you talk about Gerrymandering as people in Venezuela Starve because of it's collapse.

It doesn't matter whether it's the propaganda of the country or not. He went to a country that's fucked up. What do you expect is going to happen if you go to a fucked up country?

He wasn't given a trial. Right, more hypocrisy. How many people in Guantanamo Bay were there without a trial? As if the US is somehow holier than thou.

Again, I talk about Gerrymandering because this thread is about the US being hypocritical, not about Venezuela. Have you managed to figure that out yet? No, it looks like you haven't.

Maybe you can give me the email address of your handlers, so I can tell them that this is the case, and then they can tell you.
He went there as a Missionary..............a Mormon and you have the nerve to claim he had guns...........

You are laughable.............Please continue being the mouth piece of the Venezuelan Gov't Dictatorship.

How is a Venezuela digging through trash not the issue.

Fucking hell. Try read the OP and you might find out what the fucking thread is about.

Fucking hell.........you accused a Mormon Missionary of being a criminal...........

Then you just shifted it was his fault because he went there........

When you get your shit together maybe I'll consider what you post.......

This is another attack Trump thread............and I'm glad Trump got the man out........He spent 2 years there as a Missionary.........you try to make him out as Al Capone.............

You get off your Meds Again.

He went there as a Missionary..............a Mormon and you have the nerve to claim he had guns...........

You are laughable.............Please continue being the mouth piece of the Venezuelan Gov't Dictatorship.

So, you have no evidence that he didn't have guns?

Mormon Church 'owns unregulated gun sale website'

"
Mormon Church 'owns unregulated gun sale website'"

4 of the 6 states that surround Utah have lower gun ownership than Utah.
Mapped: The US states with the most gun owners—and most gun deaths

Mormons and guns

"I'm a Mormon and I own lots of guns. :) "

How many Mormons are in the US military?

"I called Military Relations at the church and asked them. Br. Clawson said there were about 36,000 in the Reserve, Guard and active duty."

Yeah, Mormons don't own guns, or handle guns, ever. Never, fucking ever.

Mormons in the Military Depend on Their Faith to Overcome the Worst of War While Sharing the Gospel

"According to Meridian Magazine, over 100,000 Mormons served during World War II, "

"Elder Russel M. Nelson and Elder Robert D. Hales both served in the Korean War."

"The Vietnam War saw the deployment of more than 2,000 LDS soldiers. "

"Even now, LDS men and women serve in the military,"
Do you have evidence that a Mormon Missionary did have guns...........that would be the proper question.......

What evidence other than you sucked up to Venezuelan propaganda that he had them..........I didn't see it.

You side against this man............WHY..........

That's settled......we have both iggied each other.......

To the discussion.......He accuses a Missionary of being a criminal........then say it isn't in his OP when it is clearly there.

Trashes Trump for releasing a criminal...........who wasn't a criminal ............

Pure I HATE TRUMP TRASH THREAD.

US sanctions on Venezuela 'to stay'

"Mr Pence wrote in a tweet. "Sanctions continue until democracy returns to Venezuela.""

Yes, Pence, a guy who is VP because Trump got 2.5 million votes LESS than his opponents, .

According to US law, Presidential elections aren't determined by who gets the most popular votes- its determined by electoral votes apportioned to each state.

Donald J. Trump ran his campaign in 2016 with these rules in mind- writing off Ultraliberal wastelands like California and concentrating his efforts in disputed states.

Had the rules been different, had the total popular vote been the determinating factor, Mr. Trump would have run his campaign differently and assuredly would have schlonged Mrs. Clinton all the same.

"Mr Pence wrote in a tweet. "Sanctions continue until democracy returns to Venezuela.""

Yes, Pence, a guy who is VP because Trump got 2.5 million votes LESS than his opponents, .

According to US law, Presidential elections aren't determined by who gets the most popular votes- its determined by electoral votes apportioned to each state.

Donald J. Trump ran his campaign in 2016 with these rules in mind- writing off Ultraliberal wastelands like California and concentrating his efforts in disputed states.

Had the rules been different, had the total popular vote been the determinating factor, Mr. Trump would have run his campaign differently and assuredly would have schlonged Mrs. Clinton all the same.

Yes, that's not the point.

The point is the rules are massively skewed.

Republicans need far less votes than Democrats to win.

The last two Republican presidents have become Presidents from not having the majority of votes.

You have to go back to the 1980s to find a Republican who has done that, yet in that time the Republicans have had half of the presidents. Go figure.

In fact the system keeps the US more conservative.

Just because the system is the law, doesn't make it right.

Yes, that's not the point.

The point is the rules are massively skewed.

Republicans need far less votes than Democrats to win.

The last two Republican presidents have become Presidents from not having the majority of votes.

You have to go back to the 1980s to find a Republican who has done that, yet in that time the Republicans have had half of the presidents. Go figure.

In fact the system keeps the US more conservative.

Just because the system is the law, doesn't make it right.

"In fact the system keeps the US more conservative."

Maybe there are more conservatives than there are weirdos.

Forum List

Back