Irony: CAIR Refusing to Cooperate in Hearings On Why Muslims Don't Cooperate

TheSeeker

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Much like union leadership lives on another planet far removed from reality, the leadership of the Muslim community are equally removed, stonewalling authorities in the US who are simply trying to keep American safe from Islamic extremists. CAIR is part of the leadership - a branch of the Muslim Brotherhood - and has itself been implicated in terrorism. Said organization was tagged as an unindicted co-conspirator in raising money to fund Hamas terrorism. Hamas murders people.

So it's quite the irony that as the US House hearing on Islamic extremism, its threat to the US, and why the leadership of the Muslim community refuses to cooperate, CAIR... refuses to cooperate!? Doesn't this prove why the hearings are necessary? Thanks for making Rep. King's point for him! :

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you expect CAIR to participate in kangaroo court where they will be hoisted by their own petard?

Well, let's see.....

It's not a COURT at all and no one will be convicted or found guilty of anything for starters.

Secondly, they simply make Peter King's point for the hearings for him by refusing to cooperate.

Why would you expect CAIR to participate in kangaroo court where they will be hoisted by their own petard?

Well, let's see.....

It's not a COURT at all and no one will be convicted or found guilty of anything for starters.

Kangaroo court....kangaroo court...

Secondly, they simply make Peter King's point for the hearings for him by refusing to cooperate.

no, by appearing they would simply pay credit to Mr King's absurd witch hunt. If Mr King is so anxious to talk to them, perhaps he should issue a legislative subpoena.

Yes, I definitely took note of that terminology.

My statement still stands.

A "kangaroo court" is one that implies they are going to be tried and the outcome is predetermined.

Hearings such as what is happening today have no such premise. It's a fact-finding hearing where no judgments will be determined and therefore no predetermined outcome will be pronounced.

no, by appearing they would simply pay credit to Mr King's absurd witch hunt. If Mr King is so anxious to talk to them, perhaps he should issue a legislative subpoena.

I'm not sure fact-finding hearing have that power. If so, perhaps he should.

That still doesn't change the fact that by refusing to appear when asked to, they prove the necessity for the hearings for him.

I don't know why you call them absurd since even Napolitano and Holder have said that their biggest fear is homegrown terrorism spawned by the radicalization of Muslims living in the USA. Does it not make perfect sense to explore the causes and prevalence of that?

Yes, I definitely took note of that terminology.

My statement still stands.

A "kangaroo court" is one that implies they are going to be tried and the outcome is predetermined.

A kangaroo court is a sham legal proceeding. This is a sham legal proceeding. Therefore, this is a kangaroo court.

I'm not sure fact-finding hearing have that power. If so, perhaps he should.

He has that power. Just ask Mark McGwire.

That still doesn't change the fact that by refusing to appear when asked to, they prove the necessity for the hearings for him.

No, by refusing to appear they don't give Mr King more than the 1/4 ounce of respect he deserves for creating such a stupid waste of taxpayer dollars in order to prove his own ignorance.

Last edited:
A kangaroo court is a sham legal proceeding. This is a sham legal proceeding. Therefore, this is a kangaroo court.

It isn't a legal proceeding, but a fact finding hearing. There will be no guilt or innocence determined.

Definition of KANGAROO COURT
: a mock court in which the principles of law and justice are disregarded or perverted
: a court characterized by irresponsible, unauthorized, or irregular status or procedures
: judgment or punishment given outside of legal procedure

No, by refusing to appear they don't give Mr King more than the 1/4 ounce of respect he deserves for creating such a stupid waste of taxpayer dollars in order to prove his own ignorance.

So I take it you are not worried like Holder and Napolitano about domestic radicalized Muslim terrorism happening in the USA?

You are fine with that?

Maybe the problem is that you don't know what "irony" is???

Last edited:

So you think Holder and Napolitano are "ignorant" people for saying that they worry about homegrown radicalized Muslim terrorism ?

So you think Holder and Napolitano are "ignorant" people for saying that they worry about homegrown radicalized Muslim terrorism ?

No, I think King is ignorant for holding a sham kangaroo court claiming Muslims don't do anything to root out the radicals from their ranks.

And I think King is ignorant for using a kangaroo court to villify millions of law-abiding muslims.

And I think King is an idiot because, well... Because evidence suggests he is an idiot - oh, and an IRA supporter.

I think we should have hearings about wacko white males in this country, they pose a greater risk to us than muslims do.

No, I think King is ignorant for holding a sham kangaroo court claiming Muslims don't do anything to root out the radicals from their ranks.

And I think King is ignorant for using a kangaroo court to villify millions of law-abiding muslims.

And I think King is an idiot because, well... Because evidence suggests he is an idiot - oh, and an IRA supporter.

First of all....it's already been established that using the term "kangaroo court" doesn't apply to these fact-finding hearings.

Secondly, Bill Clinton praised Peter King for helping defuse the IRA situation in the UK.

Thirdly, he's not vilifying anyone by looking into a topic that Napolitano and Holder have come right out and said is a problem.

Forth, he never said that Muslims in the USA "don't do anything to root out the radicals from their ranks". He's wanting to know HOW prevalent radicalization of Muslims actually is and what are the root causes of it.

These seem to be perfectly sensible questions to ask and want to find an answer to. Or do you prefer we hide our heads in the sand and just hope it goes away all by itself without trying to understand it and it's causes?

It is essentially a crime against humanity and against sharia to question Islam .
Islamophiles get apoplectic when Islam is brought under light.
The reasons have been listed as

Political correctness leading to Islamic correctness.
Fear of playing into the hands of racist and reactionariesto the detrimint of western muslims minorities
commercial oreconoimic motives
Post colonial guilt
physical fear
influenced by intellectual terrorist writers like Edward Said .
Plain ignorance and hatred of of religions

Last edited:
I think we should have hearings about wacko white males in this country, they pose a greater risk to us than muslims do.

Actually, we're at much higher risk of harm from wacko hispanic and black males.

But I wouldn't expect you to be truthful when supporting Islam extremism.

Why cooperate with Peter King...who supported Terrorism against the Brits?

Two months ago the New York Times praised Peter King for assisting in the peace process in Northern Ireland. Over the years Bill Clinton and British prime ministers alike have expressed how impressed they are with Mr King, for the way he was able to assist in getting the parties to the table during the peace process... And if that's not proof enough of King's integrity for some of you on the "ubber-left", you only have to remember how in 2009 President Obama offered Mr King an ambassadorship on the Emerald Isle. Do you honestly think our president would have made such an offer if there was any chance of a black cloud hanging over Representative King ?????

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/16/gops-peter-king-offered-i_n_216141.html

Last edited:

First of all....it's already been established that using the term "kangaroo court" doesn't apply to these fact-finding hearings.

Secondly, Bill Clinton praised Peter King for helping defuse the IRA situation in the UK.

Thirdly, he's not vilifying anyone by looking into a topic that Napolitano and Holder have come right out and said is a problem.

Forth, he never said that Muslims in the USA "don't do anything to root out the radicals from their ranks". He's wanting to know HOW prevalent radicalization of Muslims actually is and what are the root causes of it.

These seem to be perfectly sensible questions to ask and want to find an answer to. Or do you prefer we hide our heads in the sand and just hope it goes away all by itself without trying to understand it and it's causes?

Silly, don't you know...we are obliged to HELP Islam wipe out and terrorize Americans.

Silly!

Forum List

Back