Irony Alert (level orange)

Yeah, I don't think Trump was attempting journalism though. He's the president not a journalist.

He was telling you a STORY, not NEWS. I know, you have watched so much fake news media that you can no longer tell the difference.
Right we should just believe any story he tells lol. You people are so dumb.

>> In the early part of his address to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Friday, President Donald Trump railed against the use of anonymous sources in journalism.

“(T)hey have no sources,” Trump said. “They just make ’em up when there are none.”

Moments later, Donald Trump used an anonymous source.

The president was telling a story about a friend who frequently visited Paris, but no longer does because “Paris is no longer Paris.”

Trump identified this friend as “a very, very substantial guy,” and then later on as “Jim,” but he never gave Jim’s last name. << --- Mediaite

:lol:

Having it both ways: Priceless. :eusa_dance:
My God you libs are pathetic.
No you just can't admit that Trump is a sack of shit.

>> In the early part of his address to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Friday, President Donald Trump railed against the use of anonymous sources in journalism.

“(T)hey have no sources,” Trump said. “They just make ’em up when there are none.”

The president was telling a story about a friend who frequently visited Paris, but no longer does because “Paris is no longer Paris.”

Trump identified this friend as “a very, very substantial guy,” and then later on as “Jim,” but he never gave Jim’s last name. << --- Mediaite

No you just can't admit that Trump is a sack of shit.
Since it's not true, no I won't.

Hey, I don't write the laws of irony or hypocrisy, Shirley. I just point to 'em.

You're the one who's got all the heavy lifting to do, burying your head in the sand.
Right. The perpetual lying you scum do is pathetic.

Hey, I don't write the laws of irony or hypocrisy, Shirley. I just point to 'em.

You're the one who's got all the heavy lifting to do, burying your head in the sand.

Is either of the Rump quotes untrue?

This thread:
jb4w2d.jpg

I suspect he believes being president and you hating it is priceless.

So, you're saying Trump is a Journalist? Link?

There's actually a very good point in this vein.

90% of our "news" today is nothing more than "actors" telling us "stories" :/

How would I know? I don't follow him around like you do.

Whelp ---- you just called it "lying" so you must know something the videotape doesn't.

What is it?

So, you're saying Trump is a Journalist? Link?

:rofl: No, Rump is no journalist. That would mean actually having a job, something Rump has never had until January.

But he did utter the utterances above ---- whined about "they have no sources, they just make 'em up" and then without missing a beat cited "a very very substantial guy" and never caught his own irony.

Of course, Rump has also fed news about himself to the press using fake names, so hey, any time a news outlet wants to use "an anonymous source" they can just invoke "John Miller" or "John Barron". If it's good enough for Rump..... :eusa_whistle:

I suspect the whole point of this thread sailed way over your head.

Whelp ---- you just called it "lying" so you must know something the videotape doesn't.

What is it?
Whelp, I know liberals like you lie 24/7 without regard for any fact.

IMG_0214.JPG

The hypocrisy is as thick as a brick.

I suspect the whole point of this thread sailed way over your head.
Nothing goes over me head. My reflexes are too fast. I will catch it.

What is it?
Whelp, I know liberals like you lie 24/7 without regard for any fact.

And yet --- you got nuthin'.
Emptyhanded. Bereft. Shut out. Air ball.
Given the op to flesh out your point, completely fuggin whiffed. :itsok:

Forum List

Back