Ironic Aspect of Gun Control Debate - PC's Ugly Face Comes Again

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

The Stats Don't Lie!

When liberals talk about gun control, they always talk about the gun being the problem, but they NEVER talk about who is doing the majority of the killing. The majority of guns purchased legal are by White Americans between 30-60 (distant 2nd is Black and Latino Americans between 30-60). That is a fact. Yet the majority of Americans committing homicides are African Americans adolescents (teenages to 20s). The large percentage of the "Whites" committing homicide are White Mexican adolescents.

Again the stats don't lie! In 2005 Homicides by Whites (which includes Arabs, White Latinos aka White Mexicans) was 3.5, Other (non-White Latinos and Asian) was 2.8 African Americans were 26.5 per 100,000!!! That is an eye-popping statistic!

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide Trends in the United States: Trends in offending by race table

The vast majority of gun violence by African Americans is gang and drug dealing related.

Gun Violence | National Institute of Justice
Gun-related homicide is most prevalent among gangs and during the commission of felony crimes. In 1976, the percentage of homicides caused by firearms during arguments was about the same as from gang involvement (about 70 percent), but by 1993, nearly all gang-related homicides involved guns (97 percent),

So do you think the adolsent gang bangers and drug dealers are buying their guns legally?NO they are getting their guns ILLEGALLY!!! Many times they have AK 47 and other fully automatic illegal guns!

Even take the 3.5 White Homicide rate, which includes Mexicans. The Majority of that homicide rate is committed by Latino gang-bangers who also get their guns illegally!

Conclusion:
When you enact strict gun control laws, like Chicago, then the majority of the people you are effecting are law abiding citizens. Liquor store owner, home invasion victims, elderly victims etc. Yes there are always nutcases that have no criminal record that gets a gun and kills bunch of people, but those are RARE cases that make headlines. There are also those cases where a child gets his parents legal gun and accidentally shoots himself or some essense (which are always avoidable with new safe and lock technology). But in the end, total gun control doesn't take the gun away from the criminals (see Britian and ESP VENEZUELA) it usually leaves the victim gunless/helpless and the criminals fully armed!

But if we really want to tackle the gun problem we have to toss the PC shit out the widow and be honest with ourselves. African Americans who make up 15% of the population but the majority of gun homicide are the problem, not guns that Old White Men Clinging to Their Guns and Religion! Until we are honest with ourselves on the true culprits in the gun violence debate we will never have an honest solution. Libs please call me a racist, because I don't give a shit!

Last edited:
Ridiculous.

The United States is the number one country with civilian gun ownership.

Race isn't a factor. Access to guns is..

Ridiculous.

And the vast majority of legal guns are not used in homicide. Of course a liberal like you would ignore the statistics. But the gun homicide rate in America is so high because of gangbangers, primarily African American gangbangers, that obtain guns illegally!

The States Don't Lie!

When liberals talk about gun control, they always talk about the gun being the problem, but they NEVER talk about who is doing the majority of the killing. The majority of guns purchased legal are by White Americans between 30-60 (distant 2nd is Black and Latino Americans between 30-60). That is a fact. Yet the majority of Americans committing homicides are African Americans adolescents (teenages to 20s). The large percentage of the "Whites" committing homicide are White Mexican adolescents.

Again the stats don't lie! In 2005 Homicides by Whites (which includes Arabs, White Latinos aka White Mexicans) was 3.5, Other (non-White Latinos and Asian) was 2.8 African Americans were 26.5 per 100,000!!! That is an eye-popping statistic!

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide Trends in the United States: Trends in offending by race table

The vast majority of gun violence by African Americans is gang and drug dealing related.

Gun-related homicide is most prevalent among gangs and during the commission of felony crimes. In 1976, the percentage of homicides caused by firearms during arguments was about the same as from gang involvement (about 70 percent), but by 1993, nearly all gang-related homicides involved guns (97 percent),

So do you think the adolsent gang bangers and drug dealers are buying their guns legally?NO they are getting their guns ILLEGALLY!!! Many times they have AK 47 and other fully automatic illegal guns!

Even take the 3.5 White Homicide rate, which includes Mexicans. The Majority of that homicide rate is committed by Latino gang-bangers who also get their guns illegally!

Conclusion:
When you enact strict gun control laws, like Chicago, then the majority of the people you are effecting are law abiding citizens. Liquor store owner, home invasion victims, elderly victims etc. Yes there are always nutcases that have no criminal record that gets a gun and kills bunch of people, but those are RARE cases that make headlines. There are also those cases where a child gets his parents legal gun and accidentally shoots himself or some essense (which are always avoidable with new safe and lock technology). But in the end, total gun control doesn't take the gun away from the criminals (see Britian and ESP VENEZUELA) it usually leaves the victim gunless/helpless and the criminals fully armed!

But if we really want to tackle the gun problem we have to toss the PC shit out the widow and be honest with ourselves. African Americans who make up 15% of the population but the majority of gun homicide are the problem, not guns that Old White Men Clinging to Their Guns and Religion! Until we are honest with ourselves on the true culprits in the gun violence debate we will never have an honest solution. Libs please call me a racist, because I don't give a shit!

every democratic (officially belongs to the party) that I know OWNS guns, occasionaly hunts, and is OPPOSED to gun bans but DOES support gun licensing and regulation

additionally, MOST liberals I know either owns guns or supports gun licensing/registartion but NOT gun bans.

I don't own any weapons at all but I DO SUPPORT private ownership as long as gun owners have
a. weapons education
b. licensing
c. registration

to say that "african Americans are the problem" is just as stupid as saying "guns are the problem"

SOME african Americans may be PART of the problem
and
SOME WHITE Americans are ALSO part of the problem

bad people (blacks and whites) are probably part of the problem
STUPID people (blacks or whites) are probably part of the problem

MOST blacks are NOT part of the problem
just like most whites are not part of the problem

gun education
licensing
registration
will probably help minimize the problem but we both know it won't STOP the problem

bad people(blacks AND whites), even if they can't get guns legally, will find a way to get them illegally...

Of course Hugo Chavez enacted total gun control to make sure his dictatorship could not be challenged by coup and not for his people's betterment.

Either way its been an enormour failure and has had the total opposite effect!

Penn pal dictator Chavez proves 'gun control' fails at stopping crime - National gun rights | Examiner.com
So—how has the plan worked out in the almost four years it's been in effect? From Reuters:

Homicides in Venezuela have quadrupled during President Hugo Chavez's 11 years in power, with two people murdered every hour, according to new figures from a non-governmental organization. The Venezuelan Observatory of Violence (OVV), whose data is widely followed in the absence of official statistics, said the South American nation has one of the highest crime rates on the continent, with 54 homicides per 100,000 citizens in 2009.

Gun Free Zone Venezuela: Experiment failed.
Venezuela’s Disarmament Law is a Gun Control advocate wet dream. First of all it dictates that gun ownership is a privilege given by the Estate and to be removed without warning or compensation

On August 20, 2002 the Venezuelan Government under Hugo Chavez enacted the Disarmament Law under the promise of reducing the crime violence gripping the nation. Six years later the results are tragically in: Caracas, the capital and most populated city in the country now boast the dishonorable distinction of being the most dangerous metropolis in the world with a murder rate of 130 per 100,000. The citizens of Caracas are in a literal state of siege and panic. The sounds of shots are more common than the sounds of birds and that is tough when you realize that tropical Venezuela is home to 11,000 species of birds.

Inner city shootings is where the majority of this occurs. And how do these characters in inner cities conduct their lives? Uh huh, unaccountable, no respect for life, irresponsible.

I don't own any weapons at all but I DO SUPPORT private ownership as long as gun owners have
a. weapons education
b. licensing
c. registration

Why??? other than education,and that is the only thing that makes sense and adds to safety,why does any one need to know if I have a gun or not in my home??Its of no concern of you or anyone else,unless I find you where you should not be.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Ridiculous.

Switzerland has a very high rate of gun ownership. And their crime rate is negligible.
South Africa has a fairly low rate of gun ownership. And their crime rate is exorbitant.

So don't pull that bullshit here.

Most guns used in crimes were previously stolen elsewhere and sold illegally. This is simply a fact. Most of the gun used in crimes are inexpensive hand guns,not "high capacity assault rifles." This is also a fact. Black makes between about 16 and 30 are responsible for a disproportianate amount of crime. Their targets are most frequently other blacks. Cut out crimes committed by black men 16-30 and our crime rate looks like France's.

The States Don't Lie!

Conclusion:

every democratic (officially belongs to the party) that I know OWNS guns, occasionaly hunts, and is OPPOSED to gun bans but DOES support gun licensing and regulation

additionally, MOST liberals I know either owns guns or supports gun licensing/registartion but NOT gun bans.

a. weapons education
b. licensing
c. registration

to say that "african Americans are the problem" is just as stupid as saying "guns are the problem"

SOME african Americans may be PART of the problem
and
SOME WHITE Americans are ALSO part of the problem

bad people (blacks and whites) are probably part of the problem
STUPID people (blacks or whites) are probably part of the problem

MOST blacks are NOT part of the problem
just like most whites are not part of the problem

gun education
licensing
registration
will probably help minimize the problem but we both know it won't STOP the problem

bad people(blacks AND whites), even if they can't get guns legally, will find a way to get them illegally...

Well everytime they toss up their the US gun stats, like Michael Moore did, they never address the fact that homicide rates are 7x higher amongst African Americans. These are your everyday working African Americans, its the drug-dealing and gangster ones. But I digress. Michael Moore stated the total number of homicides by guns but didn't compare break it down further. His theory gun violence is high, so we need to get rid of all the guns.

But if you take out the gun violence committed by African American (Latino and yes White) gangster our homicide rate by guns will be extremely low. These criminals can't buy guns, nor should they. They get guns by illegal means, like the criminals in Britian and Venezuela get guns. The innocent liquor store owner or home invasion victim is left helpless!

Bottomline criminals will always be able to get guns, so extreme gun control is NOT the answer.
Gangs and drugs are the problem! The education system is the problem! Tackle that!

NOTE: I am not for no regulation, I am just for smart regulations.

Ridiculous.

Hmm, I thought it was the Swiss. I guess I better go down and buy a few more hand guns to insure our lead.:lol:

Switzerland has compulsory gun ownership for military age males, yet it has a far lower murder rate than the U.S. But Switzerland also has far stricter gun control laws. Even so, Switzerland has the second highest rate of handgun ownership and handgun murders in the industrialized world, after the U.S.

Ridiculous.

Hmm, I thought it was the Swiss. I guess I better go down and buy a few more hand guns to insure our lead.:lol:

Switzerland has compulsory gun ownership for military age males, yet it has a far lower murder rate than the U.S. But Switzerland also has far stricter gun control laws. Even so, Switzerland has the second highest rate of handgun ownership and handgun murders in the industrialized world, after the U.S.

Don't you just love it when U.S. culture is compared to a country of 7.6 million people with completely different demographics.
I didn't know Tupac's home turf was Geneva.

Forum List

Back