Iron Maiden is not in the Rock and Roll HOF

Most blues songs bore the hell out of me. They all are basically the same progressions, with narcissistic soloing going on interminably.

Even worse than listening to it is having to play it. Every time I sit in with a band they want to do a blues song. Fuck that.
and of course no rock guitarist could be accused of this....

Most blues songs bore the hell out of me. They all are basically the same progressions, with narcissistic soloing going on interminably.

Even worse than listening to it is having to play it. Every time I sit in with a band they want to do a blues song. Fuck that.

Good point. Lol! As if rockers are NOT narcissistic? :lol: I think pretty much all celebrities, whether they be musicians, actors, dancers, whatever, are at least a TEENSY bit narcissistic because they have to be to "perform" for the public.

Good point. Lol! As if rockers are NOT narcissistic? :lol: I think pretty much all celebrities, whether they be musicians, actors, dancers, whatever, are at least a TEENSY bit narcissistic because they have to be to "perform" for the public.
i dont know of too many Blues guys from the 50's who played long drawn out guitar solos...

i dont know of too many Blues guys from the 50's who played long drawn out guitar solos...
32 bars is my upper limit, stretching my patience.
4i6Ckte.gif

Eh--- not "all". Some are definitely hopelessly infected with it but there are those in it for the art.

Forum List

Back