Iron Maiden is not in the Rock and Roll HOF

• Banned
Flavor Flav is in there. Fucking Flavor Flav. Wtf people.

flavor-flav-300x300-2009-01-26.jpg

Iron Maiden = Unquestionable masters of triplets

Yup.

And hardly a shock that some dumb bitch like Pogo who's never seen a real rock show doesn't understand that. :badgrin:

I go back to... let's see... Cream, Airplane, et al. That's when I was a spectator, before the production daze.
You, punk?
Oh wait, that's right -- you weren't even alive yet. Silly me.

DUMBbuttheadDUMBbuttheadDUMBbuttheadDUMBbuttheadDUMBbuttheadDUMBbutthead

Flavor Flav is in there. Fucking Flavor Flav. Wtf people.

flavor-flav-300x300-2009-01-26.jpg

^^.........They induct this nitwit into the HOF.

Yet have given the legendary group "Deep Purple" the official snub every year.

What's up with that?? ...... :cuckoo:

Deep Purple are plagiarists. (see Hush, derived from Lennon's A Day in the Life)

Not nearly to the extent Zeppelin were though. Is that group of posers in the hall?
I mean, if Pete Rose, all time baseball hitter, can't get into his hall... the idiom is a joke.

Neither are The Moody Blues!
or Deep fucking Purple......i "heard" that backstage during the press thing for the new inductees that year....James Hetfield said that whats really funny is the band that just about every fucking hard rocker from the 80's .....who are already here......sites them as one of the main reasons they got into rock ....that band is not here, and has never even been nominated......yea im talking Deep Purple.....thats pretty sad....

Iron Maiden = Unquestionable masters of triplets

Yup.

And hardly a shock that some dumb bitch like Pogo who's never seen a real rock show doesn't understand that. :badgrin:

I go back to... let's see... Cream, Airplane, et al. That's when I was a spectator, before the production daze.
You, punk?
Oh wait, that's right -- you weren't even alive yet. Silly me.

DUMBbuttheadDUMBbuttheadDUMBbuttheadDUMBbuttheadDUMBbuttheadDUMBbutthead
saw Cream in late 68 Pogo.....Spirit opened for them....Spirits bald headed drummer was already 45 years old....when he died in 2012 at the age of 89.....oldest guy in rock.....just a little tidbit for you.....

Forum List

Back