Iron Dome, a good idea, but at who's expense?

Nasser declared VICTORY in 1967----as his army ran barefoot thru the Sinai-----and were dropping dead of thirst.

Hamas knows how to play games with the Iron Dome and they also are modifying their rockets to pass through the system. Watch how they play with it though. LOL

Almost 30$ million spent in the last escalation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WFWJW6XVKQ]Amazing Video!! Missile Attack on Be'er Sheva-ISRAEL From GAZA STRIP - YouTube[/ame]

The IDF claimed 80% success rate.

I wonder what the real percentage was?? :cool:

As a goofy convert, you found it much safer to watch the Infidel news from the comfort of Infidel'istan, cheering on your islamo-homies as they became charred marks on the pavement.

:cool:

Iron Done was obviously a complete failure.

And did nothing to stop the Hamas victory over the IDF. :cool:
3rwp8h.jpg

Israel is the only sane country in the middle east. And it works together with the US to further the war against terrorism.

I say we link foreign aid to how that country votes with the US in the UN.

The arab countries would get zero based on that criteria. Heck the US even gives money to help fund palestinian terrorism. Talk about crazy.

It's rather funny how it's always Israel's aid that is targeted and not any other country.

Israel is the only sane country in the middle east. And it works together with the US to further the war against terrorism.

I say we link foreign aid to how that country votes with the US in the UN.

The arab countries would get zero based on that criteria. Heck the US even gives money to help fund palestinian terrorism. Talk about crazy.

It's rather funny how it's always Israel's aid that is targeted and not any other country.

Sane?

Like bombing a UN school on purpose after the UN told Israel civilians are sheltering there and gave Israel the coordinates and told them not to bomb them. And Israel bombs the school killing 40 civilians, most of them children.

How about the Red Cross trucks carrying humanitarian aid into Gaza during the 2009 massacre? They got bombed and their driver was killed. Israel wanted to prevent humanitarian aid from going in and you call them sane?

What kind of grotesque government would bomb a school knowing civilians are sheltering there?

You're insane just like the Israeli government.

Israel is the most psychotic and insane government in the world. And btw, the cease fire deal before the 2009 escalations was that Hamas would stop firing and Israel would allow 700 trucks of goods and aid into Gaza. And Israel lied and didn't abide by the peace treaty.

That's indefensible.

the idf claimed 80% success rate.

I wonder what the real percentage was?? :cool:

31 %
I doubt it as even as high as 31%

The claimed 80% was a joke.

The zionists gave a false % in order to make Hamas think their rocket attacks were inaffective.

Which just gives more evidence that Iron Dome was a failure. :cool:

No sunni----your fantasies of sluts licking your ass as a BRAVE MUJAHAD for allah/isa
just did not work out Israelis did protect their children from ALLAH/ISA and the
baby brain smashing bombs you and yours so love

I doubt it as even as high as 31% The claimed 80% was a joke. The zionists gave a false % in order to make Hamas think their rocket attacks were inaffective. Which just gives more evidence that Iron Dome was a failure.
Looks like hamas excuses for domestic consumption translated, of course.

We turned our back on the MUJHADEEN. Charlie Wilson pleaded with the powers that were to provide a humane exit strategy and help the warriors with some real rebuilding of the regions infrastructure. He was denied. So, again, we use a faction of people to fight our "dirty little wars" and then turn our back on them once our short sightedness kicks in.

New Topics

Forum List

Back