Irish aren't the "Chosen People" but we've taken our lumps too...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...most notably the Irish Potato Famine, during which Ireland lost one million people due to death and emigration.

We don't control Hollywood, so the number of movies made about this English imposed genocide are, well, I can't think of even one movie made about this.

Modern day potato famine/starvation is from those toxins that damage the intestines and internal organs.

The Creator of GMO Potatoes Reveals The Dangerous Truth - Exclusive Interview - Sustainable Pulse

The Ex-Director of J.R. Simplot and team leader at Monsanto, Caius Rommens, has revealed the hidden dangers of the GMO potatoes he created, in a wide ranging interview for Sustainable Pulse, on the same day that his book ‘Pandora’s Potatoes: The Worst GMOs’ was released on Amazon.

potato-644x322.jpg

How many years did you spend working on creating GM potatoes? Was this all lab-based work or did you get out to see the farms that were growing the potatoes?

During my 26 years as a genetic engineer, I created hundreds of thousands of different GM potatoes at a direct cost of about $50 million. I started my work at universities in Amsterdam and Berkeley, continued at Monsanto, and then worked for many years at J. R. Simplot Company, which is one of the largest potato processors in the world. I had my potatoes tested in greenhouses or the field, but I rarely left the laboratory to visit the farms or experimental stations. Indeed, I believed that my theoretical knowledge about potatoes was sufficient to improve potatoes. This was one of my biggest mistakes.

Have the GM potatoes you helped create been approved by the FDA and EPA in the U.S. or indeed elsewhere in the world?

It is amazing that the USDA and FDA approved the GM potatoes by only evaluating our own data. How can the regulatory agencies assume there is no bias? When I was at J.R. Simplot, I truly believed that my GM potatoes were perfect, just like a parent believes his or her children are perfect. I was biased and all genetic engineers are biased. It is not just an emotional bias........
more at link

Modern day potato famine/starvation is from those toxins that damage the intestines and internal organs.

The Creator of GMO Potatoes Reveals The Dangerous Truth - Exclusive Interview - Sustainable Pulse

The Ex-Director of J.R. Simplot and team leader at Monsanto, Caius Rommens, has revealed the hidden dangers of the GMO potatoes he created, in a wide ranging interview for Sustainable Pulse, on the same day that his book ‘Pandora’s Potatoes: The Worst GMOs’ was released on Amazon.

potato-644x322.jpg

How many years did you spend working on creating GM potatoes? Was this all lab-based work or did you get out to see the farms that were growing the potatoes?

During my 26 years as a genetic engineer, I created hundreds of thousands of different GM potatoes at a direct cost of about $50 million. I started my work at universities in Amsterdam and Berkeley, continued at Monsanto, and then worked for many years at J. R. Simplot Company, which is one of the largest potato processors in the world. I had my potatoes tested in greenhouses or the field, but I rarely left the laboratory to visit the farms or experimental stations. Indeed, I believed that my theoretical knowledge about potatoes was sufficient to improve potatoes. This was one of my biggest mistakes.

Have the GM potatoes you helped create been approved by the FDA and EPA in the U.S. or indeed elsewhere in the world?

It is amazing that the USDA and FDA approved the GM potatoes by only evaluating our own data. How can the regulatory agencies assume there is no bias? When I was at J.R. Simplot, I truly believed that my GM potatoes were perfect, just like a parent believes his or her children are perfect. I was biased and all genetic engineers are biased. It is not just an emotional bias........
more at link

Monsanto was responsible for the Potato Famine of 1847? Those rotten b'stards!

...most notably the Irish Potato Famine, during which Ireland lost one million people due to death and emigration.

We don't control Hollywood, so the number of movies made about this English imposed genocide are, well, I can't think of even one movie made about this.

what is stopping you from making a movie?. I have seen many movies that feature the
"troubles" between the Irish and the Brits

what is stopping you from making a movie?. I have seen many movies that feature the
I am not in the business of making movies. If I were, I'd probably make some stupid superhero movie with lots of CGI because stupid people love these movies even if they have no plot other than bashing people around with no one actually getting hurt.

A movie came out just last year specifically about the famine ..

cropped_black_47_poster.jpg

I am not in the business of making movies. If I were, I'd probably make some stupid superhero movie with lots of CGI because stupid people love these movies even if they have no plot other than bashing people around with no one actually getting hurt.

ok -----then why fart out an idiot complaint about "CONTROLLING HOLLYWOOD"------your catechism
whore told you?. You are FREE to make a movie if you so desire-------there are no evil people
in the world PREVENTING the making of a movie about the Irish potato famine. The subject
does appear in the literature-------how did I find out about it?

potato-644x322.jpg

more at link

The only thing to do is quit eating or grow your own.

potato-644x322.jpg

more at link

The only thing to do is quit eating or grow your own.
They have totally screwed the potatoes and store bought apples too at this point. We have our own apple trees and potatoes one can grow easily enough even in containers. Store bought potatoes also rot very easy now. They make good compost.

potato-644x322.jpg

more at link

Monsanto was responsible for the Potato Famine of 1847? Those rotten b'stards!
Smart ass much?

I'd say BASF, Aurora Fine chemicals and all their lackeys are doing their part today to manifest the "Pale Horse" for the hard of hearing and those with poor eyes that live to the carnal flesh.

Forum List

Back