Ireland supports Palestinian statehood

Doesn't surprise me much.

The Irish know something about what its like to be an occupied land.

Since Jews have "occupied" Israel for the past 3000 years, 3000 years before Palestine and Palestinians were even invented, it would be the Fakestinians occupying Israel.

Now, even you know, uneducated stooge.:clap2:

Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis...
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1948]

Cambridge University Press
In Ottoman times, no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | DRZZ.fr

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer...
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

Tel Dan Stele Verifying King David Dynasty 3000 years ago
The Tel Dan Stela and the Kings of Aram and Israel

Judaea Capta Coins Minted By Romans against Jews 2000 years ago
Judaea Capta coinage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish Dead Sea Scrolls 2000 years old.
Dead Sea Scrolls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yale University Press: The Archaeology of Ancient Israel
In this lavishly illustrated book some of Israel's foremost archaeologists present a thorough, up-to-date, and readily accessible survey of early life in the land of the Bible, from the Neolithic era (eighth millennium B.C.E.) to the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the First Temple in 586 B.C.E. It will be a delightful and informative resource for anyone who has ever wanted to know more about the religious, scientific, or historical background of the region.
http://yalepress.yale.edu/OtherVendors.asp?isbn=9780300059199

Last edited:
The Irish and Palestinian struggle remind me of one another.

And Ropey, you're not the same as JStone, even if you share opinions.

I've never really been able to talk to him in either incarnation before it descended pretty quickly back into invective.

I think he uses a one trick pony and it's a rather flimsy trick. Truth kicks the door wide open. If both sides came with truth, it would be easier.

But that's for a discussion of philosophy. Hmmm... isn't that really what this is since we can effect no real momentum outside of our forum discussion?

Well, that's what I look for at any rate.

The Irish and Palestinian struggle remind me of one another.

And Ropey, you're not the same as JStone, even if you share opinions.

I've never really been able to talk to him in either incarnation before it descended pretty quickly back into invective.

I think he uses a one trick pony and it's a rather flimsy trick. Truth kicks the door wide open. If both sides came with truth, it would be easier.

But that's for a discussion of philosophy. Hmmm... isn't that really what this is since we can effect no real momentum outside of our forum discussion?

Well, that's what I look for at any rate.

Show me the rule in international law or cite where in the UN Charter it says any group of people merit statehood.

Those protestors down on Wall Street and the homeless bums in Central Park would like statehood, too.

Demand away. On a forum where you troll anyone and anything you don't like. Your avatar is a sickness and you follow it. No one can post anything in these sub-forums you troll because you will spam the thread.

Foul method...

Flood troll. Spam troll... No one cares.

You called a Jew who fought in '73 a POS because you don't like what he says?

This close to the High Holidays? I noted you were spamming then as well. No shul?

Demand away. On a forum where you troll anyone and anything you don't like. Your avatar is a sickness and you follow it. No one can post anything in these sub-forums you troll because you will spam the thread.

Foul method...

Flood troll. Spam troll... No one cares.

You called a Jew who fought in '73 a POS because you don't like what he says?

This close to the High Holidays? I noted you were spamming then as well. No shul?

Show me the rule in international law or cite where in the UN Charter it says any group of people merit statehood.

"THE IRISH GOVERNMENT’S decision to support the Palestinian application for membership of the United Nations has been broadly welcomed by all the main political parties in Ireland."

Great news :cla2:

Gilmore position on Palestinian state welcomed - The Irish Times - Tue, Sep 27, 2011

Ireland supports Palestinian statehood bid | Peace Times

Allahu Akbar, Irish motherfuckers :lol: :clap2:
Sahih Bukhari: Narrated Ibn Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Y6oncsnTI]All Muslims Out Of Ireland NOW. Support Democratic Right. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Enjoy Sharia, stupid Irish motherfuckers :lol:

Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
the Communists and their adherents
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

The Religion of Peace, Dumb Irish Motherfuckers :lol: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7O_EOzi5E]Islam, Ireland and the future!! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Ireland is just a country of drunken bums that is irrelevant in the world.:lol:

Ireland(Eire) has always been a supporter of Palestine with the North of Ireland (Ulster) being a strong supporter of Israel, it is not unusual to have nationalists in Ireland flying the palestinian flag and Unionists flying the flag of Israel. The flag of North Ireland does contain the Star of David.

I don't know how much your knowledge is on this subject. The IRA had solidarity with the PLO that is well known.

Possibly this has more to do with Ulster's relationship with Israel than lost tribes ;). I've been finding some shady stuff which I didn't know about before of dirty deeds going on.

Project Echoes - British State Collusion in Political Murder

so that may be the reason for the supposed relationship. Donno, enlighten me. I had known more of the UDF as working with European neo Nazi's. Seems a strange relationship as the first photo below shows them giving Nazi salutes on the same terrace as star of David Flags are flying. There certainly needs to be some strong reason for this allegiance which with flags and what not suggests far more than normal relations.

There is no confusion in unionist minds with the idea of allying nazi salutes with Israel flags. The unionists equate the military strength of Israeli oppression and colonisation with their own colonisation of Ulster brought about by British military strength.

Allied to this is their love of English groups which espouse anti-immigration into the UK, groups which are traditionally far-right and tend to use the nazi salute etc revelling in their belief that the Nazis were strong militarilly powerfull and again were engaged in colonisation in eastern Europe. :eusa_think:

Ireland is just a country of drunks :lol:

Enjoy sharia, drunken Irish motherfuckers :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7O_EOzi5E]Islam, Ireland and the future!! - YouTube[/ame]

Ireland(Eire) has always been a supporter of Palestine with the North of Ireland (Ulster) being a strong supporter of Israel, it is not unusual to have nationalists in Ireland flying the palestinian flag and Unionists flying the flag of Israel. The flag of North Ireland does contain the Star of David.

I don't know how much your knowledge is on this subject. The IRA had solidarity with the PLO that is well known.

Possibly this has more to do with Ulster's relationship with Israel than lost tribes ;). I've been finding some shady stuff which I didn't know about before of dirty deeds going on.

Project Echoes - British State Collusion in Political Murder

so that may be the reason for the supposed relationship. Donno, enlighten me. I had known more of the UDF as working with European neo Nazi's. Seems a strange relationship as the first photo below shows them giving Nazi salutes on the same terrace as star of David Flags are flying. There certainly needs to be some strong reason for this allegiance which with flags and what not suggests far more than normal relations.

There is no confusion in unionist minds with the idea of allying nazi salutes with Israel flags.

:eek: I suspect there would be some degree of alarm among some Jews. However you are touching on this new phenomena of European Far right supporting Israel while often being virulently anti-Semitic.

The unionists equate the military strength of Israeli oppression and colonisation with their own colonisation of Ulster brought about by British military strength.

I would imagine that is so, just like the Republicans felt for the Palestinians. I don't know if this is true or not because it is new information to me but I came upon some pages saying UDF members went to help the Israeli's in the Lebanon war. Sounds a bit far fetched. I also passed but did not bother to read a page where I think it was saying UDF got support from Israel during the 'troubles' in the same way the Republican's received from the USA. Again, I don't know if that's true.

Allied to this is their love of English groups which espouse anti-immigration into the UK, groups which are traditionally far-right and tend to use the nazi salute etc revelling in their belief that the Nazis were strong militarilly powerfull and again were engaged in colonisation in eastern Europe. :eusa_think:

Not sure how this is. The BNP for instance pretended it had given up antisemitism and taken on Islamophobia instead but of course fooled noone so have been unable to gain support like far right parties in other West European countries have who have dropped crude racism and gone instead for cultural racism.

The EDL again has a policy that it is not antisemetic and is full out in it's support for Israel. This caused it originally to not be supported by at least Stormfront. However seems more and more are joining as they believe it is the best deal for them. I think the EDL like the BNP tries to keep the nazi salutes quiet.

What a strange world we live in. Regarding flags, I don't know if we have anyone from NI to speak on this but I found this article on their strange affiliation to flags.

While able to claim some insight into the republican psyche, I cannot understand the extremes to which unionists go in displaying flags.

It’s not just one flag on every available lamppost but three and four!

There are Union jacks, UDA, UVF, UFF, RHC and every other combination of the alphabet imaginable as well as the self-proclaimed ‘Ulster flag’.

There are even Scottish and Israeli flags!

Nor do Unionists restrict their proclivity for flag waving to interface areas but these flags appear on every main thoroughfare proximate to unionist areas.

Even within overwhelmingly unionist districts not only are the lampposts festooned with an array of flags but homes, gardens, community buildings, halls and even business premises!

How sad is that?

I can understand why some republicans believe that the flying of the tricolour is an assertion of National identity, but I am perplexed by the unionist obsession with flags.

Could it be that unionists suffer from an identity crisis of paranoid proportions? Is it insecurity about national identity?

Perhaps some Unionists are unable to cope with the fact that despite their attempts to create an alternative ‘national’ identity, Unionists, nevertheless, are seen throughout Britain and the world as Irish.

Flag flying signals

Last edited:
The flag of North Ireland does contain the Star of David.

OK, this really got me confused but I think I have it now. Not the Star of David and that would have been most peculiar. :confused: The star represents the 6 counties of Ulster

The flag is a heraldic banner taken from the coat of arms granted in 1924 which is based on the flag of England[6][7][8] and the flag of Ulster,[9] with the addition of a crown to symbolise the loyalty of Ulster unionists to the British Monarchy. As with the flag of Ulster, it contains the Red Hand of Ulster at the centre. The six pointed star represents the six counties that make up Northern Ireland. The flag is also sometimes referred to as the "Red Hand Flag", "the Flag of Northern Ireland", the "Northern Ireland flag" or as the "Ulster Flag" (not to be confused with the provincial Flag of Ulster).

Ulster Banner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The six sided star representing Ulster in incorrect as Ulster contains 9 counties though it is widely accepted as the most common answer, even the crown not not represent British royalty. Have a look at this link for a much older explanation... Ulster Flag

Lol, and yids dont get drunk right :eusa_whistle:

They just pray all day to their sky-fairy with their silly hats on eh :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The flag of North Ireland does contain the Star of David.

OK, this really got me confused but I think I have it now. Not the Star of David and that would have been most peculiar. :confused: The star represents the 6 counties of Ulster

The flag is a heraldic banner taken from the coat of arms granted in 1924 which is based on the flag of England[6][7][8] and the flag of Ulster,[9] with the addition of a crown to symbolise the loyalty of Ulster unionists to the British Monarchy. As with the flag of Ulster, it contains the Red Hand of Ulster at the centre. The six pointed star represents the six counties that make up Northern Ireland. The flag is also sometimes referred to as the "Red Hand Flag", "the Flag of Northern Ireland", the "Northern Ireland flag" or as the "Ulster Flag" (not to be confused with the provincial Flag of Ulster).

Ulster Banner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The six sided star representing Ulster in incorrect as Ulster contains 9 counties though it is widely accepted as the most common answer, even the crown not not represent British royalty. Have a look at this link for a much older explanation... Ulster Flag

My mistake I should have said Northern Ireland not Ulster. The star is said to recognise the six counties of Northern Ireland not Ulster. Yes there are 9 counties in Ulster but only 6 in Northern Ireland

Look at the copy of the flag of Ulster below. You will see that there is no star and no crown. That suggests the star which is only on the Northern Ireland flag relates to the six counties of Northern Ireland as the article said and the crown which is only on the flag of Northern Ireland relates to their fixation on being part of a United Kingdom.

Attachments

• $180px-Flag_of_Ulster.svg.png
    $180px-Flag_of_Ulster.svg.png
    593 bytes · Views: 75
Last edited:

What ever my enemy loves, I loathe.
As the north is a province of the English, who could be surprised as to which side they back?

Lol, and yids dont get drunk right :eus_whistle:

Ireland is another backward European shithole. While the Irish were getting drunk, the Israelis invented Microsoft operating systems and anti-virus software, flash memory and the Intel Pentium and Centrino microprocessors that operate 90% of the world's computers.

Ireland = Losers

CNBC: Israel, Business Leader And Innovator
Israeli Industry - CNBC
Israel's economy has been constant from agriculture in the early days to high tech, medicine, science to its newest industries today solar and green tech. Israel boasts the largest desalinator in the world

Israel is a leader in water technology, pharmaceuticals and green technology,

Warren Buffett: "What you have here is a remarkable group of people doing remarkable things in their field achieving terrific results all over the world."

Forum List

Back