Ireland Opposes Apple's Renewable Data Energy Center plan.

Not to mention at least two continents.
Pics don't make a point. Pics are neutral. They might be used to illustrate a point -- but that depends on a point to be actually made in the first place. Which you still haven't done.

And if this is all you got, I'm officially bored.
Then go away, my point is made in the title of my OP, your opinion and obfuscation does not distract from that. I imagine most people do not read beyond the 1st page, they are certainly not interested in our banter.

good day!

Not to mention at least two continents.
Pics don't make a point. Pics are neutral. They might be used to illustrate a point -- but that depends on a point to be actually made in the first place. Which you still haven't done.

And if this is all you got, I'm officially bored.
Then go away, my point is made in the title of my OP, your opinion and obfuscation does not distract from that. I imagine most people do not read beyond the 1st page, they are certainly not interested in our banter.

good day!

Then maybe you should stay where you were in Galway. It's a cool place. Much nicer than Cork.

Top o' the mornin'.
happyrepublicofirelandflag.gif

Then maybe you should stay where you were in Galway. It's a cool place. Much nicer than Cork.

Top o' the mornin'.
happyrepublicofirelandflag.gif

Thanks, the Galway citizens are protesting Apple.

Advertiser.ie - Connemara residents in protest over wind farm

A group opposing the construction of a wind farm in Connemara plans to protest outside the county buildings next Monday.

The Knockalough Community Group, which includes residents from Moycullen, Spiddal, Furbo, Barna and Lettermuckoo, says it has “ had enough” of being “fobbed off” by the Galway County Council.

“We are so concerned about the impacts of wind farms that are currently under construction in our area that we are going to be demonstrating outside the Galway County Council Buildings on Monday,” says group respresentatives Yvonne Cronin and Alan Kelly.

Wind Turbine Syndrome Residents across Ireland up in arms over turbines

Furious

Michael said: “When a Galway friend said come and stay with us we left our home.”

The Keanes are furious that An Bord Pleanala gave permission for the windfarm at Skrine Hill with no noise level conditions.

“It’s outrageous. If anyone else makes noise you can ring the police, but windfarm companies have carte blanche to do what they like,” said Dorothy.

In Kilrush, Co. Clare, Astrid Adler said her health had suffered from the Monmore Windfarm 750m away and she now regularly hyperventilates.

Really don't give a fuck what they do in Ireland. If they cannot see what the gain is, let Apple move it's plant to Burns, Oregon. Plenty of wind and solar potential there. And good people that need jobs.

Wind power in the Republic of Ireland - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As of December 2014 Ireland has an installed wind power capacity of 2,111 megawatts.[1] In 2014 this provided 19% of Ireland's energy needs, one of the highest rates of wind energy penetration in the world.[2] The wind energy sector continues to grow strongly in Ireland, with several hundred megawatts of capacity added to the system each year. Ireland's windfarms are currently almost exclusively onshore, with only the 25MW Arklow Bank Wind Park situated offshore

19% of Irelands wind power supplied by wind. My, my, looks like they do like wind after all.

Really don't give a fuck what they do in Ireland. If they cannot see what the gain is, let Apple move it's plant to Burns, Oregon. Plenty of wind and solar potential there. And good people that need jobs.
Old Crock, apple can't move to oregon, it has to do with the usa spying through the data centers, europe dies not lime our spying so things must be moved to europe.

The Dalles Oregon Data Centers Google

Google did, and is glad that they did. Apple can follow suit. They will profit from it. Many of the kind of people that they need would apply, just to be able to live and work in Oregon.
Everyone is moving to Europe, because Europeans do not like you Democrats spying on all that data. Apple can not follow suit, its about having access to the European market, idiot.

Forum List

Back