Iraq's Secret War Files

Urbanguerrilla

Silver Member
Aug 27, 2010
Wikileaks documents leaked onto the internet are parsed by Dispatches:

Mostly innocent civilians killed, over 66,000, many of them children.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMxEuXb6dw4&list=SL[/ame]

Last edited:
Monkey Boy, no love for the millions murdered by the jihadists you fellate in Darfur and southern Sudan?

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/ame]

People in Darfur will either die of: civil war or starvation. So quick, save as many as you can, they can't wait to starve to death.

People in Darfur will either die of: civil war or starvation. So quick, save as many as you can, they can't wait to starve to death.

People is Darfur are being slaughtered by the genocidal Muhammadan. Nothing new, there.

People is Darfur are being slaughtered by the genocidal Muhammadan. Nothing new, there.

Nothing new about distraction.

The deadly Muhammadan in Iraq is the same as in Sudan committing genocide in Darfur.

Mass murder is in the Muslim DNA

I don't care what's going on in darfur, they can ALL kill themselves or each other for all I care. We should carpet bomb africa with weapons and let them shoot it out to the last man.

I don't care what's going on in darfur, they can ALL kill themselves or each other for all I care. We should carpet bomb africa with weapons and let them shoot it out to the last man.

Sux, you having inferior genetics.

I saw in Darfur where some kid had to walk miles to get firewood and I'm thinking: dude should move.

Breast-feeding time, little boy. Go to your nursemaid

How's the fan club going? Got lots of recruits?

My 5 year old daughter is more intelligent than you

Dickhead, here's a rule for you ....

Attacks on family members will not be tolerated and will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion. The only exception to this is IF a member brings his/her family member(s) into the conversation first.

Please note that direct or implied threats of violence towards another member and/or threats of any action meant to disrupt a member's normal life will be dealt with severely (minimum 10 day ban).

You know ... those rules you allegedly read and agreed to when you joined?

Forum List

Back