Iraq's 'Chemical Ali' to hang for 1988 gas attack!

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Oct 21, 2009
Extreme East Ohio
Saddam Hussein's notorious cousin "Chemical Ali" was convicted Sunday and sentenced to hang for ordering the most infamous of his crimes, the attacks against the Kurdish town of Halabja that killed more than 5,000 people in clouds of poisonous gas.

The fourth death sentence against Ali Hassan al-Majid for crimes against humanity serves as a reminder that victims of Saddam's atrocities remain determined to seek justice, as some politicians stoke the lingering bitterness toward the old Sunni-led regime to cement the Shiite domination that supplanted it.

Iraq's 'Chemical Ali' to hang for 1988 gas attack - Yahoo! News

I guess it just remains as to when.........

Saddam Hussein's notorious cousin "Chemical Ali" was convicted Sunday and sentenced to hang for ordering the most infamous of his crimes, the attacks against the Kurdish town of Halabja that killed more than 5,000 people in clouds of poisonous gas.

The fourth death sentence against Ali Hassan al-Majid for crimes against humanity serves as a reminder that victims of Saddam's atrocities remain determined to seek justice, as some politicians stoke the lingering bitterness toward the old Sunni-led regime to cement the Shiite domination that supplanted it.

Took long enough....now about those who sold him the stuff......

Go on, just for fun, wanna tell me who you want charged?

The US?
Britain?
The French?
Germans maybe?
Yogoslavia?
Singapore?
The Netherlands?
India?

Any one else? Or is it just Bush & Cheney?

The US?
Britain?
The French?
Germans maybe?
Yogoslavia?
Singapore?
The Netherlands?
India?

I'm wondering myself, since most who make such a statement normally have no clue as to actual fact.

The US?
Britain?
The French?
Germans maybe?
Yogoslavia?
Singapore?
The Netherlands?
India?

I'm wondering myself, since most who make such a statement normally have no clue as to actual fact.

The left are always very enthusiastic about seeing our own nation held up as responsible - they always seem to overlook how many nations put self interest about sanctions or ethics. It is nothing more than an obsession with destroying Bush and Cheney.

LAME ARGUMENT ALERT !!!!

If I sell you a gun and you murder your next door neighbors with it, that's YOUR choice, not mine.

Go pound sand, huh?

LAME ARGUMENT ALERT !!!!

If I sell you a gun and you murder your next door neighbors with it, that's YOUR choice, not mine.

Go pound sand, huh?

Oh please..... in leftie-lala-land-of-somebody-else-is-to-blame-for-my-fuck-ups, you are responsible. You shoulda never sold her the gun.

LAME ARGUMENT ALERT !!!!

Go pound sand, huh?

i guess Iran is off the hook then for allegedly providing IED to Iraq, and Saddam is off the hook for allegedly providing or intending to provide al qaeda with WMD, he did not even have. hahahah.

Seriously? Using your logic gun and munition manufacturers should be held responsible for the innocent lives that have been lost due to the immoral and illegal use of their products.

LAME ARGUMENT ALERT !!!!

Go pound sand, huh?

i guess Iran is off the hook then for allegedly providing IED to Iraq, and Saddam is off the hook for allegedly providing or intending to provide al qaeda with WMD, he did not even have. hahahah.

Now that is the lamest of arguments I have heard for a comeback in a long time. Thank you for the chuckle. :lol:

I gun is not sold as a weapon to use to kill another person. Only a fool tool would think as such.
An IED is a weapon to be used to kill or maim, IT IS a weapon of war.
WMD is not used on anything but to kill massive amounts of people over a widespread area.
LK you should be embarrassed at trying to connect the two. But, I get the feeling you wouldn't understand

LAME ARGUMENT ALERT !!!!

Go pound sand, huh?

Now that is the lamest of arguments I have heard for a comeback in a long time. Thank you for the chuckle. :lol:

I gun is not sold as a weapon to use to kill another person. Only a fool tool would think as such.
WMD is not used on anything but to kill massive amounts of people over a widespread area.
LK you should be embarrassed at trying to connect the two. But, I get the feeling you wouldn't understand

lol yerself. gunny introduced guns. chemical ali is not named winchester ali, ya know.

lol yerself. gunny introduced guns. chemical ali is not named winchester ali, ya know.

I knew it....I just knew it. :lol:

I knew it....I just knew it. :lol:

yeah, i don't get it.

you should direct your posts at gunny, who connected chemical weapons with guns. maybe i will call the admin chemmy from now on, just for lulz.

So do these fruitcakes have the guts to actually say where they believe this gas that Chemical Ali used came from or are they going to talk around it like a bunch of pre-adolescent little girls?

I really don't want to laugh at them until they take a stand.

Forum List

Back