Iraqisation of the conflict ?

padisha emperor said:
And when will the US troops land in France ?
and where ? Normandy ? Provence ? Britain ? Aquitain ? :rolleyes:

You mistake my point. No desire to war with France, which would be silly. Just know they cannot be trusted not to lead others in trying to 'contain' us-more like a Cold War. That was what I meant.

Read the document you scoffed at, it's laid out-France's plan, now many here recognize the thinking behind the document and we must adjust, not fight.

I was not serious, i was joking.

Believe that France is an ennemy is ridiculous.
but I will not make change your mind.
I can understand that you have a grudge against France. but anennemy, it is too much.....
France is still an ally.
you'll see

padisha emperor said:
I was not serious, i was joking.

Believe that France is an ennemy is ridiculous.
but I will not make change your mind.
I can understand that you have a grudge against France. but anennemy, it is too much.....
France is still an ally.
you'll see

Nor will I convince you, but will say, an ally would have said, "For many reasons, we disagree with you on Iraq, we will not go along." Then when it came up for vote, would have abstained. We have done similar many times. Nope, an enemy says, "Do this and then we will do this." After you do what was asked, they backstab. That is an enemy.

Nor will I convince you, but will say, an ally would have said, "For many reasons, we disagree with you on Iraq, we will not go along." Then when it came up for vote, would have abstained. We have done similar many times. Nope, an enemy says, "Do this and then we will do this." After you do what was asked, they backstab. That is an enemy.

concret example ?

OK
A real intesresting article

I think hat France, Germany and other wanted that the UN inspections will go on, will continue.
So, if they'ld continue, the world would have to see that there is not WMD in Iraq, so no reason to do a war.

padisha emperor said:
OK
A real intesresting article

I think hat France, Germany and other wanted that the UN inspections will go on, will continue.
So, if they'ld continue, the world would have to see that there is not WMD in Iraq, so no reason to do a war.

Look, we are not going to settle this, we both have our perspectives, born of our countries and experiences. I respect yours, though I disagree.

Forum List

Back