Iraqis top list of refugees resettled in first 2 months of fiscal year; Texas top resettlement state

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Iraqis top list of refugees resettled in first 2 months of fiscal year; Texas top resettlement state
Posted by Ann Corcoran on December 9, 2014

Two months of fiscal year 2015 are now behind us and the US State Department and its contractors are off and running with a surprising number of refugees resettled so far.

REDO-REFUGEEMAP_0.jpg

These were the top 5 states in FY2014. Right now Arizona is edging out Florida and Michigan has moved to number 3.

According to the statistics kept at the Refugee Processing Center, Iraqis top the list. Here are the Top Five countries of origin for refugees arriving in the US in October and November 2014 (the 2015 fiscal year began Oct. 1):

Iraqis: 3,367

Burmese: 2,530

Somalis: 1,856

Congolese: 1,004

Bhutanese: 870

The Syrian push is not on yet we see. Only 112 have come so far this year.

We then checked out any state that received more than 400 refugees in two months (which is a lot when supplying them with their welfare needs), and here they are:

Texas: 1,386

California: 997

Michigan: 585

New York: 584

Arizona: 564

Florida: 530

Washington: 529

Ohio: 514

Illinois: 475

Minnesota: 435

Georgia: 435

North Carolina: 434

Pennsylvania: 433

If you are wondering which nationalities have arrived in your state, you are out of luck because the State Department has removed the data base that tells us that. Instead they have a completely useless data base that only tells us the ‘processing country’ from which your state’s refugees arrived.

Well, maybe I shouldn’t call it completely useless because it does give us some bits of information to ponder. For example, we learn that we took another 116 of Malta’s illegal aliens off their hands (probably Somalis). 466 came to the US from South Africa (the safe Rainbow Nation country), so who were they? I noticed a bunch (79) of those South African “refugees” went to Minnesota.

I was interested to see we processed 1,070 from Turkey and a whopping 1,504 from Malaysia (who were they, illegal aliens trying to reach Australia?). And we helped out the United Arab Emirates by taking 45 “refugees” off their hands.

This post is archived in our “where to find information” category and our “refugee statistics” category.

Once they come here = they stay forever! America allows them to remain here and after a few years get inline.

The numbers are still pathetic though. Democrats are rat bastards when it comes to immigration issues. All they care about is getting a vote. We should remember the democrats let 500,000 Vietnamese boat people drown in the South China Sea rather than helping them escape and immigrate into the US. All those people knew they were probably going to die, but they chose that rather than living in a progressive terror state. At least a million Iraqis applied to immigrate into the US as refugees over the past 12 years or so, yet only a pittance have been let in. I often reflect on how many of them have been murdered in the lunatic asylum called Iraq. Tens if not hundreds of thousands I'm sure.

Forum List

Back