Iraqis dont care

Originally posted by insein
Actually i believe thats the military officials in charge of the investigation that wish to have all the evidence withheld so that a fair trial can be had for the individuals involved.

Dat's right. They need to get a fair trial, and with this media frenzy, yahoo. Try and get it.

I don't know how much anybody cares about all this. Not as much as the news agency's do, that's for sure.

They need to interview a few average Iraqi's, and see what they think. Nobody ever does this stuff, and it would be nice. We don't have a very good relationship growing because the media never shows good Iraqi's, just the bad ones. Too bad for us, and them.:cof:

Originally posted by Tippy Toes
Dat's right. They need to get a fair trial, and with this media frenzy, yahoo. Try and get it.

I don't know how much anybody cares about all this. Not as much as the news agency's do, that's for sure.

They need to interview a few average Iraqi's, and see what they think. Nobody ever does this stuff, and it would be nice. We don't have a very good relationship growing because the media never shows good Iraqi's, just the bad ones. Too bad for us, and them.:cof:

That's one of the advantages of military tribunals - they tend to be far less influenced by the media than civilian courts.

I'm seeing a trend here. Liberals are guessing that the incident
was the tip of the ice berg and Concervatives seeing the incident as isolated. I dont think any of us have evidence for either view point and so my policy would be to watch and wait. If the incident was isolated (which I hope it is) than we hang the perpetaters from the highest tree (metafore) and move on, if not than the entire effort is permanently scarred.

oh yeah, who freaking cares?? no big deal, man!!! bush is doing a FABULOUS JOB! the war in iraq couldn't be going better! damn libs don't have a CLUE about the TRUTH!

.....:mad: !!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Let's face it, after 9/11, conservatives around this nation began to start thinking about when and why torture would be an acceptable instrument in fighting terror. Don't lie, I wasn't born yesterday, I rememebr what yall's attitude were 2 years ago, and I distinctly remember the question of "when is is acceptable to use torture?" being brought up.

Actually it was liberals saying this. nice try though. and tell me exactly what is wrong with humiliating people if it saves lives?

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Well of course its based on only a few pictures, Don Rummie is holding on to the rest of them, how convenient.

Funny, Werent you arguing that the Bush administration was violating the Geneva convention? Releasing the photos would be a violation of it. Unfortunately Rumsefeld is in a lose lose situations. If he releases them Democrats can accuse him of violating the GC, if he doesnt Democrats accuse him of covering up despite the fact that all the facts have been admitted. Which option would you prefer?

New Topics

Forum List

Back