Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here’

America crushed the Iraqi regime. There's nothing bad in bringing justice to a lost country.

“Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here,” said another. “They destroyed the childhood. You don’t destroy everything and then say ‘We’re sorry.’ “You don’t commit crimes and then say ‘Sorry.’”

That's what they used to do on us - Kind of ironic.

Saddam has not killed that many people in years as the "democratic" Iraq has!

8 killed, 24 injured in another day of carnage in Baghdad

Iraqis inspect the damage from mortar rounds that struck the Chikok neighborhood of Baghdad on October 23, 2012.

Official figures show that September was the bloodiest month in Iraq in almost two years, with attacks killing 365 people, the highest monthly death toll since August 2010.

Violence has increased in Iraq since December 2011, when an arrest warrant was issued for fugitive Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi, who has been charged with running a death squad targeting Iraqi officials and Shia Muslims.

PressTV - 8 killed, 24 injured in another day of carnage in Baghdad

America crushed the Iraqi regime. There's nothing bad in bringing justice to a lost country.

“Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here,” said another. “They destroyed the childhood. You don’t destroy everything and then say ‘We’re sorry.’ “You don’t commit crimes and then say ‘Sorry.’”

That's what they used to do on us - Kind of ironic.

Saddam has not killed that many people in years as the "democratic" Iraq has!

8 killed, 24 injured in another day of carnage in Baghdad

Iraqis inspect the damage from mortar rounds that struck the Chikok neighborhood of Baghdad on October 23, 2012.

Official figures show that September was the bloodiest month in Iraq in almost two years, with attacks killing 365 people, the highest monthly death toll since August 2010.

Violence has increased in Iraq since December 2011, when an arrest warrant was issued for fugitive Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi, who has been charged with running a death squad targeting Iraqi officials and Shia Muslims.

PressTV - 8 killed, 24 injured in another day of carnage in Baghdad
Over a million perished in Saddam's Iran-Iraq war. From the left-wing Guardian:

Iran and Iraq remember war that cost more than a million lives | World news | guardian.co.uk

Top that off with his domestic carnage and you're way off shorty.

I believe it is important that we turn Bush and Cheney over to the World Court, try them for their war crimes, then let the Iraqi people have them.

That's just stupid and will never happen. You knew this but posted such nonsense anyway.

Regardless of what one may think, Bush had the courage and leadership to clean up what Iraqi's didn't have the ability to do for themselves,

Who the fuck are you to stomp from country to country dictating people how they should live their lives???!!!!!

Before the Iraq War, did you ever speak with any Iraqis who had suffered under saddam?

Please understand that I do not approve of anything our government has done or is doing in the Middle East. But I must say I am not aware of anything Obama has done or is doing there which comes close in any measure to the gross and brazen criminality of the Iraq invasion and occupation.

However, as I said, you likely are more knowledgeable about Obama's actions in the Middle East than I, in which case please be advised I am always willing to learn and grateful for being educated. So feel free to share anything you know of Obama's actions which you regard as being equal to what George W. Bush has done to this Nation's economic stability and reputation in the world.
For starters, he's continuing the wars Bush started.

He's starting his own wars in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Syria.

Kill lists, continuing renditions, indefinate detention without charges, expanding warrantless wiretaps...

...in some ways, Obama is worse.
While I can't disagree with the facts you've stated I must say none of it compares with Bush's lying us into Iraq and enabling the shameful torture policies at Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib. While Obama is following closely behind Bush in some ways he has a long way to go to catch up to What George W. Bush has done to this Nation.

In keeping with that position, one of Obama's most egregious failings is that of appointing a wooden indian as Attorney General and allowing the Bush crime family to walk away smirking. That, alone, makes him somewhat complicit in all of their offenses.

So I have no argument with your position. Obama is indefensible -- but he's still better than Bush.

Last edited:
enabling the shameful torture policies at Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib.

What happened at Abu Ghraib was a crime, not a government policy, and the criminals involved were prosecuted and punished accordingly. The interrogation techniques used at Guantanamo Bay were legal, not "torture."

Both the Sunni and Shits are fucked in the head, I just hope one day the Kurds get the balls to just forcibly absorb the entire country of Iraq and rename it to South Kurdistan, then spend and invest the funds in a way that can bring rise to a Kurdish Empire that can absorb the rest of the backward ass Middle East.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back