Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here’

katsung47

VIP Member
Nov 22, 2011

By Global Research News

Global Research, December 01, 2012

I sat in on a lecture, given in English, to maybe fifty or more young men and women at a college in Ramadi.

Then a young man in the front row only a couple of feet from me said in a quiet voice “We have nothing to say. The last years have been only sad ones.” Again there was silence.

Sami, my host from Najaf and part of the Muslim Peacemaker Team, stood and shared. He told the story of how, after the U.S. bombing assaults on Fallujah, he and others came from the Shia cities of Najaf and Karbala, to carry out a symbolic act of cleaning up rubble and trash in the streets of Fallujah. This gesture, he said, melted hearts and healed some of the brokenness between Sunni and Shia. He
spoke of the delegation of peacemakers from the United States who were just in Najaf for twelve days, of the work to build bridges and seek reconciliation.

An impassioned young woman from the middle of the lecture hall spoke up. It was obviously not easy for her. “It is not,” she said, “about lack of water and electricity [something I had mentioned]. You have destroyed everything. You have destroyed our country. You have destroyed what is inside of us! You have destroyed our ancient civilization. You have taken our smiles from us. You have
taken our dreams!”

Someone asked, “Why did you this? What did we do to you that you would do this to us?”

“Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here,” said another. “They destroyed the childhood. You don’t destroy everything and then say ‘We’re sorry.’ “You don’t commit crimes and then say ‘Sorry.’”

“To bomb us and then send teams to do investigations on the effects of the bombs…No, it will not be forgotten. It is not written on our hearts, it is carved in our hearts.”

‘Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here

America crushed the Iraqi regime. There's nothing bad in bringing justice to a lost country.

“Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here,” said another. “They destroyed the childhood. You don’t destroy everything and then say ‘We’re sorry.’ “You don’t commit crimes and then say ‘Sorry.’”

That's what they used to do on us - Kind of ironic.

America crushed the Iraqi regime. There's nothing bad in bringing justice to a lost country.

I know, he masterminded 9/11! Oh wait, no he didn't.

He had WMD's! Oh wait, no he didn't.

He was taking newborn babies out of incubators! Oh wait, no he wasn't.

The US used Depleted Uranium during the Invasion so it massively increased birth defects in Iraq as well as for those soldiers who had to use it and fire it.

But who want's to talk about that?

In the coming months when the Dollar collapses or is at least tremendously de-valued, Americans will see just how hated we are around the world.

But remember this: We have to show the World that it wasn't the American People that did all that, it was an out of control US Gov't that had been captured by Banksters years ago.

The US used Depleted Uranium during the Invasion so it massively increased birth defects in Iraq as well as for those soldiers who had to use it and fire it.

In the coming months when the Dollar collapses or is at least tremendously de-valued, Americans will see just how hated we are around the world.

But remember this: We have to show the World that it wasn't the American People that did all that, it was an out of control US Gov't that had been captured by Banksters years ago.

Iraq is the puppet of Iran, obviously they will hate the Western world (Including the US)

Sure some Middle eastern nations hates the US, but not everyone. 40 million Pro-Western kurds exist in this region. If only your country would start on supporting us instead of the lost countries like Turkey and Iraq.

Iraq is the puppet of Iran, obviously they will hate the Western world (Including the US)

Sure some Middle eastern nations hates the US, but not everyone. 40 million Pro-Western kurds exist in this region. If only your country would start on supporting us instead of the lost countries like Turkey and Iraq.

Maybe y'all should take care of yourselves instead of relying on us to do it for you.

:lol:

Turkey is a good friend and a NATO ally.

By Global Research News

Global Research, December 01, 2012

I sat in on a lecture, given in English, to maybe fifty or more young men and women at a college in Ramadi.

Then a young man in the front row only a couple of feet from me said in a quiet voice “We have nothing to say. The last years have been only sad ones.” Again there was silence.

Sami, my host from Najaf and part of the Muslim Peacemaker Team, stood and shared. He told the story of how, after the U.S. bombing assaults on Fallujah, he and others came from the Shia cities of Najaf and Karbala, to carry out a symbolic act of cleaning up rubble and trash in the streets of Fallujah. This gesture, he said, melted hearts and healed some of the brokenness between Sunni and Shia. He
spoke of the delegation of peacemakers from the United States who were just in Najaf for twelve days, of the work to build bridges and seek reconciliation.

An impassioned young woman from the middle of the lecture hall spoke up. It was obviously not easy for her. “It is not,” she said, “about lack of water and electricity [something I had mentioned]. You have destroyed everything. You have destroyed our country. You have destroyed what is inside of us! You have destroyed our ancient civilization. You have taken our smiles from us. You have
taken our dreams!”

Someone asked, “Why did you this? What did we do to you that you would do this to us?”

“To bomb us and then send teams to do investigations on the effects of the bombs…No, it will not be forgotten. It is not written on our hearts, it is carved in our hearts.”

‘Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here

Ok, well next time those ungratefull fucking douche bags have a tyrant that tortures them for fun, again, let then fucking suffer for generations on end.

Fuck those people.

This is why I was so angry about shock and awe.

The damage to OUR own country from this idiotic war will haunt the US for many many years to come.

abu garib

Fallughia

we acted like monsters.

Bush will go down in history as the worst president in history.

The best I can offer these people is to complete truth.

The American people did not elect Bush EVER

Ok, well next time those ungratefull fucking douche bags have a tyrant that tortures them for fun, again, let then fucking suffer for generations on end.

Fuck those people.
That's Exactly what let to the American Revolution. The People get to the point where they've had enough and don't care if they live or die, they just have to get out from under that chains of oppression. So they revolt and are either successful or not.

But can you see what happens when a foreign military does your revolution for you? Now you're beholden to that "Liberating Military Force and Country(s) Behind It". You have to live by their terms.

So you're still really not "Free" are you?

Doesn't surprise me. We continue to murder innocent people overseas and then we are overcome with shock when one of these kids who grew up without a family kills some of our citizens. Blow back bros. Look it up.

The American people NEVER elected Bush 43.

Its my one solace that the American people are not the monsters they think we are

You forgot one of my favorite government lies from the Iraq War...
The oil in Iraq will pay for the war

Seriously? We are going down that route now?
So what do you suggest we should we do about it?
Attack Iraq again
or
Attack Iran (Since all the other lies and BS have not worked so far for you)

The American people NEVER elected Bush 43.

Its my one solace that the American people are not the monsters they think we are

They did elect him and our problems started well before Bush. You strike me as the typical Statist who thinks there is a big problem with one side while ignoring that the other side uses the exact same tactics.

You know Obama is bombing more countries than Bush did? You know Obama wanted to stay in Iraq but the Iraqi PM said fuck off?

Maybe y'all should take care of yourselves instead of relying on us to do it for you.

That would be nice too. So please kick Turkey out of Nato, we won't ask for more:cool: Let's see how long they will last without that precious American shield.

Last edited:

Fuck those people.

Why wait til next time?
We are still in Iraq and Afghanistan now.
Let's get our troops on the next flight out of those hell holes.

:lol:

Turkey is a good friend and a NATO ally.

They are slowly turning into an islamic state;) Turkey is a barbaric regime ruled by terrorists and occupiers. Almost 1/3 of their population is kurdish, and yet they try to assimilate us, denying the idea of a kurdish nation. Silly idiots, they should know better than trying to assimilate a strong people like us.

Is this your great allies?;)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHBQ60aXul8]Turkish protesters burn U.S. flag - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back