Iraqi Victory Parade!

Wow

Rookie
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
I wonder why Aljazeera TV is more honest than Liberal TV networks in the US?
When will the US media show the truth about Iraq?

Notice these Iraqis dancing in the streets after defeating the Al Qaida.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQd02MDb68I]YouTube - Al-Qaeda 'losing support' in Iraq - 11 Nov 07[/ame]

Thank you President Bush for making the world safer! :clap2:

I wonder why Aljazeera TV is more honest than Liberal TV networks in the US?
When will the US media show the truth about Iraq?

Notice these Iraqis dancing in the streets after defeating the Al Qaida.

YouTube - Al-Qaeda 'losing support' in Iraq - 11 Nov 07

Thank you President Bush for making the world safer! :clap2:
So the Iraqis' opinion of AQ is almost back to what it was before we invaded? That is good news.

• Banned
Did you just claim AQ was in Iraq before the war?

LOL
Hahaha Yep, Ravi admits that the Al Qaida was in Iraq before the invasion.

Here is why:

Freed from jail under amnesty granted by King Abdullah shortly after taking office. Travels via Pakistan to Afghanistan, where he joins up with al-Qaida.
Zarqawi sets up his own al-Qaida training camp near western Afghan city of Herat.
Dec. 2001
Flees to Iran after U.S. invasion of Afghanistan.
April 2002
Leaves Iran for Iraq.
Feb. 2003
Al-Zarqawi attracts widespread international attention when U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell names him, in run-up to invasion of Iraq, as associate of Osama bin Laden.

Feb. 2004
U.S. says it has seized computer disk containing letter in which al-Zarqawi claimed responsibility for 25 attacks in Iraq and outlined plans to foment civil war between Sunnis and Shiites. Washington doubles reward on his head to $10 million.
April 2004
Al-Zarqawi condemned to death in Jordan for role in Oct 2002 assassination of U.S. diplomat Laurence Foley.
July 2004
United States raises price on al-Zarqawi’s head to $25 million.
Jan. 2005
Al-Zarqawi fails to prevent wide participation in Iraqi parliamentary elections despite declaring “bitter war” on democracy and staging attacks to disrupt the polls.
Rise and fall of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi - Conflict in Iraq - MSNBC.com

• Banned
So the Iraqis' opinion of AQ is almost back to what it was before we invaded? That is good news.
I'm confident the Al Qaida was always hated.
It may be because the Al Qaida blew up school buses and super markets?
I'm thinking the Iraqi people did not appreciate this very much, what do you think, Ravi?

I just had a thought, maybe the Al Qaida ran to Iraq when Afghanistan was invaded?
Gee, fighting the Al Qaida in a country that was being used to stay away from US forces in Afghanistan?
What's wrong with me? How could something that makes sense be true? :cuckoo:

A secular country like Iraq had no need or want of AQ. You can keep pretending the Iraqi people supported AQ before we invaded, I expect nothing else from a dimwit like you.

• Banned
A secular country like Iraq had no need or want of AQ. You can keep pretending the Iraqi people supported AQ before we invaded, I expect nothing else from a dimwit like you.
What does that have to do with the fact that the Al Qaida was in Iraq and were murdering innocent Iraqis, prior to the 2003 invasion?

Do you think the Iraqis enjoyed seeing their friends and family members being blow up by the Al Qaida?

Yes or No?

What does that have to do with the fact that the Al Qaida was in Iraq and were murdering innocent Iraqis, prior to the 2003 invasion?

Do you think the Iraqis enjoyed seeing their friends and family members being blow up by the Al Qaida?

Yes or No?

Do you think the Iraquis enjoyed seeing their friends and family members being blown up by us?

Yes or No?

Do you think the Iraquis enjoyed seeing their friends and family members being blown up by us?

Yes or No?
Yes, the Iraqis were happy to see their terrorists/thug/murderer family members killed in reference to their own safety.

If you are implying the US Military targeted innocent civilians as the Al Qaida did, please provide the evidence.
If you have no evidence, please explain why you would compare American military objectives to terrorists that purposely blew up school buses full of first graders.

Thank you!

What kind of drugs are you on?
What's the problem?

You do not want to see the Iraqi people celebrating their defeat of the Al Qaida almost a year ago?
I know you have not seen this material from the US media.

Do you approve of the Al Qaida's agenda? Yes or No?

Forum List

Back