Iraqi Insurgent And His Ass Of A Girlfriend

I watched the whole thing only to see if maybe the guy was gonna get shot in the end. That would have made the video a lot more interesting.

Still... pretty damn sick.

gop_jeff said:
I watched the whole thing only to see if maybe the guy was gonna get shot in the end. That would have made the video a lot more interesting.

I wondered the same thing. Kept thinking about my "Would You or Wouldn't You" thread..although this would have been...."When Would You?"

Let him have his fun, then ice him? Half way through?

gop_jeff said:

shot in the end...........eye for an eye that would be.... :laugh:

I love the comments:
fuck the USA... Y they attack a country to steal the oil then?huh? all the Bush voters r thiefs... they distroyd a country who wasn't a thread...DIE in HELL BUSH. But Iraqis wont be give up they wil keep and keep coming
:laugh:

GotZoom said:
I wondered the same thing. Kept thinking about my "Would You or Wouldn't You" thread..although this would have been...."When Would You?"

Let him have his fun, then ice him? Half way through?

I would have waited until he was at climax, then let him have it. One shot, right through the head.

All I kept thinking was that donkey represents the Democratic Party here in the US! I am soooo sick sometimes I scare me!

CSM said:
All I kept thinking was that donkey represents the Democratic Party here in the US! I am soooo sick sometimes I scare me!
OMG! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Tried to rep, but can't!

Forum List

Back