iraqi death squads

Yep: $700,000,000.00 American dollars, in hundred dollar bills were left in Baghdad banks, Saddam was found in a spider hole, but massive amounts of WMD’s were able to make there way across Iraq’s borders - right under our Air Force’s nose.

Terrorists and weapons freely flow into Iraq don't they? And how would the AF be able to stop anything from crossing any of Iraq's borders...espeically before the invasion...

Saudi Arabia isnt on the UN Security Council.

:cuckoo:

This is what I was referring to (GW-I):

The United States, especially Secretary of State James Baker, assembled a coalition of forces to join it in opposing Iraq, consisting of forces from 34 countries: Afghanistan, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Canada, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Honduras, Italy, Kuwait, Morocco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Korea, Spain, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War

:cuckoo:

This is what I was referring to (GW-I):

The United States, especially Secretary of State James Baker, assembled a coalition of forces to join it in opposing Iraq, consisting of forces from 34 countries: Afghanistan, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Canada, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Honduras, Italy, Kuwait, Morocco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Korea, Spain, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War

I believe the original point was that this war was blocked by 3 countries on the UN security Council from being initially UN Sanctioned. France, Germany and Russia all voted against invading initially. When it was discovered that these 3 countries made significant amounts of money from the oil for food scandal, it became perfectly clear why they voted against the invasion.

And who, exactly, would have stopped us?

When you start bombing, that means you're at war. Do you not understand that the AF wouldn't be able to shut down borders without bombing them 24/7? Please tell us all how we can stop border crossings in such a manner, I'm sure our own border patrol would like to know.

When you start bombing, that means you're at war. Do you not understand that the AF wouldn't be able to shut down borders without bombing them 24/7? Please tell us all how we can stop border crossings in such a manner, I'm sure our own border patrol would like to know.

.50 Caliber snipers rifle - out to and including one mile.

Your president - the one you elected, twice, says we're at war. Lets act like it.

.50 Caliber snipers rifle - out to and including one mile.

Your president - the one you elected, twice, says we're at war. Lets act like it.

I agree. But what does this have to do with the Iraq - Syrian border before the invasion?

Forum List

Back