Iraq war worse than thought

dilloduck said:
We can certainly fight terrorism to reduce the damage done and perhaps foil some murder attempts--guess you're one of those who would do nothing.

Freedom IS in our national interest !
Fighting and winning are two different thing's The war on terrorism will see your cival liberty's taken for a ride indefinatly want that? Not me I'm not afraid! Our natioal interest is whatever makes money for those is high places

dumphauler said:
Fighting and winning are two different thing's The war on terrorism will see your cival liberty's taken for a ride indefinatly want that? Not me I'm not afraid! Our natioal interest is whatever makes money for those is high places

A terrorist bomb up your ass will take away you civil liberties too.

dilloduck said:
A terrorist bomb up your ass will take away you civil liberties too.
Not like our own goverment not even close! The terrorist dont have there own offices police and army here to enforce there will

dumphauler said:
1. Because Bush is a dumass!

Gee its lucky that someone like you knows one dumbass when you see one.

2. Again A war on terrorism is something we can not win!

Does everyone know that as a fact or just you?

Even bush slipped up for a moment and said the truth in that one!

He may have said something to that effect but even Mr. Bush doesn't know everything especially when he is well on his way to winning that unwinnable war.

We are not willing or able to do what would have to be done. Look people like the truth and people that do the rite thing That's suppost to be US! we need to start doing the rite thing's. What do we stand for freedom? We stand for whatever is in our national Interest.

Common on now, don't be shy. What the bejeebers are you trying to say?

What exactly do you mean by the RITE thing's?

You ask if America stands for Freedom and what is in our national interest. In every war the United States has fought against those who attacked us, by some miracle, America took the war to our enemies instead of letting them come to our shores where every man, woman and child could fight in hand to hand combat or have our cities blown to smithereens.

Kerry has plans to make plans to protect America. George Bush has so far meant what he said and said what he meant.

America is winning the war against those sociopathic suicidal maniacs who wish to destroy civilization. Even Bin Laden came out with his video just two days before our presidential election in order to cast his vote for John F. Kerry.

Vote with Bin Laden and the enemies of America.

New Topics

Forum List

Back