Iraq War Veteran Assault with Hot Coffee at Strickland Speech

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
A Republican staffer and Iraq War veteran was video taping a speech by Ohio Governor Ted Strickland a few days ago when an agitated Strickland supporter came up behind him and purposely poured hot coffee down his back. He then returns a little bit later taunting him by giving him the finger. I can’t believe the staffer didn’t haul off and deck him because if that were me it would have been on.

This is what our politics are devolving into.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPmxWLXnAB4]YouTube - 9-25-Coffee Assault[/ame]

What a great oppoortunity for a pure ass whooping. Veterans don't deserve our animosity, Pitty perhaps, but not animosity.

if that had been me, i would have ripped his eyes out, eaten those eyes, and then vomited those eyes back into his empty eye-sockets.

then i would have screamed like a loon, then i would have killed 15 random area people.

BURP!

I hate this kind of thing. Why people think they can attack another person because they think they have the moral high ground is beyond me.

When I was younger, and more volatile, I was at Epsom Down horse racing course with my uncle who was wearing his medals that indicated he had served in Northern Ireland.

When we were approaching the car, some kind of Irish independence sympathiser came out of no where and started hurling abuse at him. We were stunned into being distracted enough to not notice the guy who came up from behind with a cheeseburger that contained molten cheese that he tried to shove in my uncles face.

At that moment I snapped. I knocked him to the floor with the car steering lock and proceeded to kick him in the face and head over a dozen times until I was hauled off.

I spent the rest of that day in shock at what could've have escalated to a manslaughter charge. I'd never done that sort of thing before and I tell everyone how ashamed I felt afterwards.

But since none of you know who I am, and I don't have to set any sort of example to you, let me tell you now: I've secretly never regretted what happened that day, and I'd do it again if I found myself in similar situation. My only regret is that I didn't knock more of the ***** teeth out than I did.

You don't agree with that? Sue me.

I don't like this trend. Too much emotion in politics, not a healthy thing at all.

Liberals are More Emotional than Conservatives on Average...

You will see this MORE with them than us...

Like how we don't throw Pies at Liberal Speakers or try to Silence them at Colleges...

Liberals do.

:)

peace...

Good point, and it's similar to how on average, rapists and murderers are more likely to be conservatives.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back