Iraq War Vet told to remove Stars and Stripes

I'm kinda shocked that a former military guy doesn't understand that rules is rules.

I do understand that rules are rules, however, just like Radar O'Reilly, I know where the loopholes and shortcuts are.

What ya got your knickers in a twist about now Pussy Squeaker?

I do understand that rules are rules, however, just like Radar O'Reilly, I know where the loopholes and shortcuts are.

What ya got your knickers in a twist about now Pussy Squeaker?

Not a thing, baby. I have 2 more hours of work, and then I'm off for the next 10 days. My knickers are as twist free as they're ever gonna get. I foresee a nice glass of wine and some linguine with clams tonight.

Not a thing, baby. I have 2 more hours of work, and then I'm off for the next 10 days. My knickers are as twist free as they're ever gonna get. I foresee a nice glass of wine and some linguine with clams tonight.

Invite me over if you like massages and foot rubs. It'll cost you a meal and some wine though.

if his department doesnt allow personalization of the helmets then he needs to replace his helmet..why are repukes only for rules for other people to follow

as far as the link fuss...its a valid link and if you really want to prove it or not...shogun...call them..there is a business phone number for the yadkinville volunteer fire department

Forum List

Back