Iraq Makes 12/25 Official Holiday to Mark Birth of Jesus the Christ

Dude, I served my time decades ago. But if the U.S. Army was taking old guys like myself, I'd gladly be over there killing radical Islamic shitheads.

Blackwater will take you and they pay way better.

So, do you really think that those 4000 lives and 32,000 wounded were a fair trade for Iraq to celebrate Christmas?
Like I said, really pisses you off millions of people gained liberty.

No, it pisses me off that people like you were willing to sacrifice 4000 lives and 32,000 bodies...all while never having the balls to put yourself in danger...all so the people of Iraq could get an extra day off.
I said no such thing.

Your ilk hates it we kicked Hitler out too.

Dude, I served my time decades ago. But if the U.S. Army was taking old guys like myself, I'd gladly be over there killing radical Islamic shitheads.

So, do you really think that those 4000 lives and 32,000 wounded were a fair trade for Iraq to celebrate Christmas?

What I do think is that it was a badly-fought war. The rules of engagement were constantly being changed, not allowing the military to do what they do best. The military isn't made up of conscripts or draftees. They know exactly what they're getting into, and the risks involved. No soldier I've ever heard of wants to be stationed somewhere pounding on a typewriter, instead of being deployed somewhere as a "soldier."

We could have saved may lives and a shitload of money, had Trump been elected 10 years sooner.

What I do think is that it was a badly-fought war. The rules of engagement were constantly being changed, not allowing the military to do what they do best. The military isn't made up of conscripts or draftees. They know exactly what they're getting into, and the risks involved. No soldier I've ever heard of wants to be stationed somewhere pounding on a typewriter, instead of being deployed somewhere as a "soldier."

We could have saved may lives and a shitload of money, had Trump been elected 10 years sooner.
Yep.

22288834_2abb2c11b4.jpg

Actually the war was fought almost perfectly, we decimated the 4th largest army in the world as if it was not even there.

It was the aftermath that was the problem.

The only way Trump could have saved lives and money is if he had been elected in 2000, not 10 years sooner.

Like I said, really pisses you off millions of people gained liberty.

No, it pisses me off that people like you were willing to sacrifice 4000 lives and 32,000 bodies...all while never having the balls to put yourself in danger...all so the people of Iraq could get an extra day off.
I said no such thing.

Your ilk hates it we kicked Hitler out too.

Fucking morons compares Iraq to WWII.

This is what we get from the sheep that never having the balls to put themselves in danger...you are an embarrassment

Yes, terrible millions have Liberty now. Really sucks for you knowing so many more people are free.

Yes, even better after thousands more were needlessly slaughtered by ISIS because the United States had no plan after the government fell. So worth it. Nobody is saying the Saddam Hussein was a good man, but the people in Iraq lived relatively stable lives in a stable country until we decided we had to shove a nice big dose of freedom up their ass

Yes, terrible millions have Liberty now. Really sucks for you knowing so many more people are free.

Yes, even better after thousands more were needlessly slaughtered by ISIS because the United States had no plan after the government fell. So worth it. Nobody is saying the Saddam Hussein was a good man, but the people in Iraq lived relatively stable lives in a stable country until we decided we had to shove a nice big dose of freedom up their ass

Uhhhh....hello?

He was gassing his own people.

Well then, that was well worth more than 4000 dead American service members, more than 30,000 wounded American service members as well as more than a trillion dollars.

All those dead and wounded and money spent so the Iraqis could have an extra day off work...and fucks like you think it was worth it.

I know dozens who’ve served there. Every single one said it was worth it.

You know thats an excellent point. Every man who served there I ever spoke to expressed the conviction that it had been worth it.

Well then, that was well worth more than 4000 dead American service members, more than 30,000 wounded American service members as well as more than a trillion dollars.

All those dead and wounded and money spent so the Iraqis could have an extra day off work...and fucks like you think it was worth it.

You know thats an excellent point. Every man who served there I ever spoke to expressed the conviction that it had been worth it.

yeah, they all said that more than 4000 dead American service members, more than 30,000 wounded American service members as well as more than a trillion dollars was a fair trade so the Iraqis could have an extra day off work...

lying fucking bastard .

Uhhhh....hello?

He was gassing his own people.

There were child sized torture chambers in Iraq. It was to protect Hussein from suicide bombers.

The freedom part was propaganda. Arabs arent built for freedom though that doesn't necessarily mean they need to be needlessly repressed like the Iraqis were. The problem was S Hussein (not to be confused with B Hussein) paid a bounty of 2000 dollars to the families of PLO suicide bombers. He invaded neighbors who were our allies, or at least allowed bases, and he openly threatened to block the Strait of Hormuz. He claimed to have WMDs and swore that he would use them. He desperately sought to become a nuclear power.
And he offered to take Euros for petroleum...THE unforgivable crime.

yeah, they all said that more than 4000 dead American service members, more than 30,000 wounded American service members as well as more than a trillion dollars was a fair trade so the Iraqis could have an extra day off work...

lying fucking bastard .
Dufus, every soldier volunteered knowing they’d end up going there.

You hate the fact tyranny got its ass kicked.

Forum List

Back