Iraq Makes 12/25 Official Holiday to Mark Birth of Jesus the Christ

The-Iraq-War-800x430.jpg

Well then, that was well worth more than 4000 dead American service members, more than 30,000 wounded American service members as well as more than a trillion dollars.

All those dead and wounded and money spent so the Iraqis could have an extra day off work...and fucks like you think it was worth it.
Yes, terrible millions have Liberty now. Really sucks for you knowing so many more people are free.

I know dozens who’ve served there. Every single one said it was worth it.

Well then, that was well worth more than 4000 dead American service members, more than 30,000 wounded American service members as well as more than a trillion dollars.

All those dead and wounded and money spent so the Iraqis could have an extra day off work...and fucks like you think it was worth it.
Yes, terrible millions have Liberty now. Really sucks for you knowing so many more people are free.

you are full of shit.

Nobody that ever served thinks 4000 US service members lives is a fair trade for the people of Iraq to get the 25th of Dec off.

You cowardly fucks that never had the balls to put on the uniform are sure quick to send other to die

you are full of shit.

Nobody that ever served thinks 4000 US service members lives is a fair trade for the people of Iraq to get the 25th of Dec off.

You cowardly fucks that never had the balls to put on the uniform are sure quick to send other to die
You just answered my question on how many Iraq Vets you know.

Zero.

you are full of shit.

Zero.

you are just making shit up again, but what can be expected from a cowardly fuck that never had the balls to put on the uniform

you are full of shit.

Dude, I served my time decades ago. But if the U.S. Army was taking old guys like myself, I'd gladly be over there killing radical Islamic shitheads.

you are full of shit.

Zero.

you are just making shit up again, but what can be expected from a cowardly fuck that never had the balls to put on the uniform
Ah, so now the hater of liberty pretends to know my personal life too!

Dude, I served my time decades ago. But if the U.S. Army was taking old guys like myself, I'd gladly be over there killing radical Islamic shitheads.

Blackwater will take you and they pay way better.

So, do you really think that those 4000 lives and 32,000 wounded were a fair trade for Iraq to celebrate Christmas?

you are full of shit.

Zero.

I know you are a cowardly fuck that never had the balls to put on the uniform

you are full of shit.

Zero.

Uh.

So, do you really think that those 4000 lives and 32,000 wounded were a fair trade for Iraq to celebrate Christmas?
Like I said, really pisses you off millions of people gained liberty.

you are full of shit.

Zero.

Uh.

Smartest thing you have said all day.

Like I said, really pisses you off millions of people gained liberty.

No, it pisses me off that people like you were willing to sacrifice 4000 lives and 32,000 bodies...all while never having the balls to put yourself in danger...all so the people of Iraq could get an extra day off.

Forum List

Back