Iraq, Land of Beauty

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Just got off the phone with my ol' buddy, Jerome. He say's he's missed all the flower throwing and promised thanks for all he's done and is inundated with hate and threats upon his life. He's a lonely soldier in Iraq. My, oh my. A day late and a dollar too short or was the picture drawn a little too abstract for him?

A day late and a dollar too short or was the picture drawn a little too abstract for him?

unfortunately, that party is long over with. The first few days were close to that but now, there was too much work to do and not enough planning to deal with it. The current feelings are the result of some very irate people having to deal with less than adequate social services. Not ruling out that part of it is whats left of the regime and now the possibility of 'across the border' terrorist wanna be's.

Tell your buddy to hang in there and keep his head down.

In high school I was taught, just beat their ass or at least fight back. It'll be over then. That was mostly true in high school. Some folks can't accept that it isn't true amongst adults. It takes an entirely different approach to convince adults. Adults, more dangerous than any juveniles that we ever met.

Misssion Accompiished, and we're progressing is only good for the more intelllectually challenged amongst adults. Adults require more definitive results. Considering the election of 2000, however, I even doubt that. I never thought the Pinto or the Vega would outsell the cheaper and more reliable Toyotas and Datsuns (not to mention the Volkswagens) either. Just goes to show?

Forum List

Back