Iraq Has Been Won?

Obviously haven't read much about this subject. For one Oswald was not a Sniper he was a radar operator in the Marines and second everyone in his unit said he had Maggie's Drawer's(look it up)

The Marines have produced his shooting scores, which demonstrate near-perfect accuracy. And I don't believe one receives sniper training unless it is their career field (otherwise he would merely have been trained on the 1950's equivilent of the M-16). He may have later cross-trained (or done the same thing in reverse) to a radar career field, and it wouldn't have mattered much.

The Marines have produced his shooting scores, which demonstrate near-perfect accuracy. And I don't believe one receives sniper training unless it is their career field (otherwise he would merely have been trained on the 1950's equivilent of the M-16). He may have later cross-trained (or done the same thing in reverse) to a radar career field, and it wouldn't have mattered much.

don't believe ,may have... so you have no more than your imaginings and assumptions

During the mid to late 50's the marines would have been firing the M1 Garand and may have transitioned to the M14. Neither are bolt action rifles. The M1 is clip feed ( 8 rounds) semi automatic, the M14 is a magazine feed Semi Automatic.

However if one is a good shot, either naturally or because of training it does not matter the type of weapon one uses, as long as they are familiar with it. I have no trouble believing that a competent man could get off 3 shots in less than 9 seconds with a bolt action rifle and score 2 of 3 hits with it. Even on a moving target.

During the mid to late 50's the marines would have been firing the M1 Garand and may have transitioned to the M14. Neither are bolt action rifles. The M1 is clip feed ( 8 rounds) semi automatic, the M14 is a magazine feed Semi Automatic.

However if one is a good shot, either naturally or because of training it does not matter the type of weapon one uses, as long as they are familiar with it. I have no trouble believing that a competent man could get off 3 shots in less than 9 seconds with a bolt action rifle and score 2 of 3 hits with it. Even on a moving target.

and whats that got to do with anything

Don't think during a massive coverup of the murder of the President they could easily change the results of someone's target practice? C'mon man, get with it. He worked as a radar operator his entire career. I don't think they cross trained everyone entering the Marine Corp's as a Sniper, ask Gunny, I am sure he knows.

Then what about the "Magic Bullet" that defied every law of Physics? Oswald could not have gotten off 3 shots with that kins of accuracy with what he used. You are a smart man put 2 + 2 together.

Don't think during a massive coverup of the murder of the President they could easily change the results of someone's target practice? C'mon man, get with it. He worked as a radar operator his entire career. I don't think they cross trained everyone entering the Marine Corp's as a Sniper, ask Gunny, I am sure he knows.

Here, I'll just rub some dirt in your face, since the lunacy for JFK is too religious to break through...

Did we land on the moon or was it staged?
Is Big Foot real? How about the Lochness Monster?
Do you believe in UFO's? Area 51?
Was there a government cover-up over Lincoln? Garfield? McKinley? Harding?
Was Hinckley part of a failed conspiracy to kill Reagan?
Did you believe that Clinton would declare Martial Law in 2000?

You should take a look at the History Channel documentary about the assasination - particularly the bit about the "magic bullet."

Also, LBJ was too incompetent to have been involved...

Here, I'll just rub some dirt in your face, since the lunacy for JFK is too religious to break through...

Did we land on the moon or was it staged?
Is Big Foot real? How about the Lochness Monster?
Do you believe in UFO's? Area 51?
Was there a government cover-up over Lincoln? Garfield? McKinley? Harding?
Was Hinckley part of a failed conspiracy to kill Reagan?
Did you believe that Clinton would declare Martial Law in 2000?

You should take a look at the History Channel documentary about the assasination - particularly the bit about the "magic bullet."

Also, LBJ was too incompetent to have been involved...

you simply state LBJ and of course the administration in his authority was to incompetent and that's supposed to what ? be a fact ?

Forum List

Back