Iraq and Afg were not wars

freagins jokes

The world wars were wars.......................

freaking jokrs.........................................................................................k

like the falklands

Ginscpy knows all about war.

He almost fought in Viet Nam.

Hey Ginscpy, maybe you should go over to Afghanistan and tells those naughty Talibanistas to get into proper uniform.

been there -done that -still have my draft card from 1971

bring back the draft

bring back the draft
One of my Supervisors in the AF was a Dog Handler and he did tour in Vietnam. He says the draftees were the worst troops he worked with. Unmotivated and lazy, he had stay on their asses at all times.

You wanna' fuck up the Military? Bring back the draft.

I play by the rules.

Served 2 freaking jury duties...................

Reigistered for the draft

I watch war movies on Turner Classic Movies back when war was taken seiouis...........................

Korea and Nam policd were disgraces - police actions don't cut it again decent opp (maybe givingto much credit to Chineses and congs

Iraq was a garbage opp........................................................................

bring back the draft

Wow. A draft card? That's almost like being in combat, except not at all like being in combat.

Per your previous comments, you never saw combat. Are you going to try and shoot us full of shit now? You realize that we can track down your original posts, right?

You are a chickenshit that never saw combat and now watches the history channel24/7 and thinks they know something about war.

Uniforms? Do you think the colonials wore uniforms in the beginning? The Rebs? What about the Native Americans, were those wars? The Roman wars against the barbarians and in France were fought against non uniformed men. History is littered with wars fought by men not in uniform. And by the way, the war on terrorism is what????

bring back the draft
One of my Supervisors in the AF was a Dog Handler and he did tour in Vietnam. He says the draftees were the worst troops he worked with. Unmotivated and lazy, he had stay on their asses at all times.

That's very interesting.

I'd like to introduce your fantasy veteran chum to some of those draftees that I had to put back together after they came back from Viet Nam.

They might question the veracity of his opinion with a particularly intense enthusiasm.

Their exchange of opinions would be a lot of fun to watch.

To each their own. However, anytime our brave men & women step into battle, for me, it's war. You can call it what you wish, anything from a no fly zone to a police action, but, for me, it's war. Our national treasure is on the line and they deserve our best!

bring back the draft

That's very interesting.

I'd like to introduce your fantasy veteran chum to some of those draftees that I had to put back together after they came back from Viet Nam.

They might question the veracity of his opinion with a particularly intense enthusiasm.

Their exchange of opinions would be a lot of fun to watch.
Well, Id' like to introduce those fantasy draftees that you "say" you helped put back together to my supervisor who actually served in Vietnam. Two can play that game bitch.

Wars are declared by congress. Korea wasn't a war either.

That is called a difference without a distinction. (or is it a distinction without a difference?)

Anyway, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....................................

Wars are declared by congress. Korea wasn't a war either.

That is called a difference without a distinction. (or is it a distinction without a difference?)

Anyway, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....................................

Whether or not it waddles or quacks, only a duck is really a duck. Korea, VietNam, Iraq and Afghanistan were and are properly classified as military conflicts. Clinton's attack on Yugoslavia, however, might be better classified as a criminal act.

Forum List

Back