Iraq..804 Dead over 2,000 wounded..

Democrat saw political advantage and used our soldiers like toilet paper..If you're happy with that, who can stop you? The rest of your post is childish drivel but you do have plenty of dim-witted company.

The soldiers would have been better off if Democrats were in charge the whole time, especially the 4000 or so US troops who died in vain.

Democrats saw the GOP mismanage a war and occupation, and Democrats finally corrected the mistake of the Iraq War under Obama. We got out of there, and should only go back to make every American conservatives apologize to every Iraqi for the war in person.

You're really making a fool of yourself when trying to paint the Iraq War as anything less than an unmitigated disaster. Most Americans agree with liberals now. The war was a mistake and we'd be better off had it not happened.

I don't feel they died in vain and you show a complete lack of respect for them and I doubt you even know why. You are twisted and pathetic and will remain so..enjoy

Liberals respect our troops more than conservatives, who view troops as chattel for their endless wars. Liberals support wars in defense, not of chioice, and we support fully funding wars instead of borrowing for them, and fully funding the VA for the benefft of those who suffer from PTSD and injuries from combat.

Policies that put Americans first and put an end to stupidly aggressive foreign policies are why Mitt lost and Obama won. You need to learn that. I'm trying to help you.

I don't feel they died in vain and you show a complete lack of respect for them. You are twisted and pathetic and will remain so..enjoy
If we won the war how did they die in vain? It is nonsensical. Then again, it is Cheesehead.

We didn't win the war. We were bombed and terrorized out of there. Bush had to agree to a humiliating withdrawal . The party most responsible for the mistake of war lost Congress and then the White House as punishment from the voters for their mismanagement of the war. Now Iraq is a vassal of Iran.

Our soldiers died in vain. It's on you get past that and admit people like you were responsible for supporting our soldiers deaths in vain.

You recall that Obama was President and responsible for the withdrawal, let's hear your lame excuse...:lol:

The soldiers would have been better off if Democrats were in charge the whole time, especially the 4000 or so US troops who died in vain.

Democrats saw the GOP mismanage a war and occupation, and Democrats finally corrected the mistake of the Iraq War under Obama. We got out of there, and should only go back to make every American conservatives apologize to every Iraqi for the war in person.

You're really making a fool of yourself when trying to paint the Iraq War as anything less than an unmitigated disaster. Most Americans agree with liberals now. The war was a mistake and we'd be better off had it not happened.

I don't feel they died in vain and you show a complete lack of respect for them and I doubt you even know why. You are twisted and pathetic and will remain so..enjoy

Liberals respect our troops more than conservatives, who view troops as chattel for their endless wars. Liberals support wars in defense, not of chioice, and we support fully funding wars instead of borrowing for them, and fully funding the VA for the benefft of those who suffer from PTSD and injuries from combat.

Policies that put Americans first and put an end to stupidly aggressive foreign policies are why Mitt lost and Obama won. You need to learn that. I'm trying to help you.

On budget or off budget the bills get payed.(well, added to the national debt)..you honestly believe they don't?

btw I'm willing to agree that Bush was far to liberal with taxpayer money the last 2yrs. of his Presidency. You refuse to debate in good faith.

It's one thing so say you support these things, it's another to follow through. You trust the words but refuse to acknowledge the actual results.

I don't feel they died in vain and you show a complete lack of respect for them. You are twisted and pathetic and will remain so..enjoy
If we won the war how did they die in vain? It is nonsensical. Then again, it is Cheesehead.

We didn't win the war. We were bombed and terrorized out of there. Bush had to agree to a humiliating withdrawal . The party most responsible for the mistake of war lost Congress and then the White House as punishment from the voters for their mismanagement of the war. Now Iraq is a vassal of Iran.

Our soldiers died in vain. It's on you get past that and admit people like you were responsible for supporting our soldiers deaths in vain.

so you are saying obama withdrew prematurely? because in 2008 they weren't a vassal of iran

They are only using the US dollar to trade oil now. So nobody cares about their pesky body count.

They are only using the US dollar to trade oil now. So nobody cares about their pesky body count.[/QUOTE

It does seem the Democrat media, party and members lost interest after Obama was elected, mmm, anyone wonder why?

:(

New Topics

Forum List

Back