Iran'snew gay executions

These people are not even trying to be civil.
Allowing them anywhere near the nuclear technology is a mistake.
Israel has all the right to try to prevent this to happen...

Why what have they done?? Civil, when Israel is bad mouthing them everyday.

I know what a metaphor is, hey I know Israel makes lots of money off their GL parade every year, I hear Tel Aviv is the new S of the globe.
Israel doesn't make a lot of money as you think, and there is a several positions about this, but Israel is far better place for gays rather than any other Islamic State (got the metaphor again,?) in the world, since you have such a terrible perspective and needless to say logic, common sense, and mental capabilities in general, I wouldn't go on derailing the thread to Israel, lets talk about you Penelope, are you happened to be a British Muslim ?

Yes homosexuals are safe in Israel. Now Daniyel you do make good money off that get together, admit it. Its one thing to works with gay and lesbian, but when they are now allowed to be married, thanks to your ACLU here, the only people going to be hurt are kids and the lawyers just got a whole bunch of new clients. I image its as appalling to Muslims now as it once was to Jews.

I'm sure they were stoned in your OT.
Still talking about Israel? fine, first of all, EVERYONE benefit from ANY kind of festival since people spend their money, but thanks to primitives like you, the security forces and preparations cost far beyond that money that actually goes to the store owners of nearby streets, and private sector, which of course pay their tax so Israel benefit from that parade for something like 0.001% of everything, but later waste it on security essentials.
Gays can't marry by Jewish traditional marriage because its forbidden by Judaism, but they can marry a civil marriage like the Muslims, Druze, Christians, Samertains, Circassians, and any other secular does, they can also do any ceremony they desire to, they are also recognized as a couple and receive everything a straight couple does.
So Gays and Lesbians are allowed to marry and my opinion is that they should be allowed to do so.
The rest of your post is a complete stupidity and nonsense as usual so I won't bother to proceed, and no, we do not stone people.

Not anymore hey (the stoning) No I do not think they should be put to death, but there needs to be a line, where marriage is between man and woman.(but that is my view).
This is what I said above, they can do whatever they like to but in Iran they kill them, this is a violating of human rights, nobody even blink, like I said before, they could have imprison, tax , banish , deport , and basically every other violation of human rights that would've been better choice for everyone but instead they decided to kill them!

Killing people because of their sex or religion is not accepted as a civilized act in this world, in this century.

Maybe it was ok in the mid ages, but not anymore. You cant do that, and people will criticise you when you do that.

Killing people because of their sex or religion is not accepted as a civilized act in this world, in this century.

Maybe it was ok in the mid ages, but not anymore. You cant do that, and people will criticise you when you do that.

So how do you feel about Saudi Arabia? Should they be nuked as well.

Haha, nuking would be going easy on them. I would just isolate them from the rest of the world, take all their oil, and leave them to rot...

Saudi Arabia are not the most modern or civilized people in the ME no doubt, but they are making progress, and nuking people is NOT a solution EVER, I don't want to see Saudi Arabia nuked as well as Iran.

I wouldn't trust any article this guy says.
He is openly gay and Jewish and often works in the intersecting fields of LGBT people and Jewish traditions.[4] He has written 200 articles for The Daily Beast, Salon, The Jerusalem Post, Slate, Tikkun, Zeek, Reality Sandwich,[5] and other publications.
Once more spreading the hate.

They possibly sodomized a 13 year old, but I guess your both fine with that. Child pedophile, heard Jews are big into it.
Me , I don't' believe in capital punishment, but I would take all pedophiles and drop them off on Alcatraz. to protect society. They can fend for themselves, Goes with 1st degree murders, and rapist.

Mahmoud Asgari and Ayaz Marhoni - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

No, no, no, nuking is too easy. I want to make an example out of Saudi Arabia.

1. Isolate them
2. Take their oil
3. Watch them rot

You can do this in a very civilized way, everybody would be delighted to watch this happening. And the world would be a much better place...

I wouldn't trust any article this guy says.
He is openly gay and Jewish and often works in the intersecting fields of LGBT people and Jewish traditions.[4] He has written 200 articles for The Daily Beast, Salon, The Jerusalem Post, Slate, Tikkun, Zeek, Reality Sandwich,[5] and other publications.
Once more spreading the hate.

They possibly sodomized a 13 year old, but I guess your both fine with that. Child pedophile, heard Jews are big into it.
Me , I don't' believe in capital punishment, but I would take all pedophiles and drop them off on Alcatraz. to protect society. They can fend for themselves, Goes with 1st degree murders, and rapist.

Mahmoud Asgari and Ayaz Marhoni - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
They were not pedophiles don't twist it, this is also, like Sunshine said - the law in Iran..and George Galloway embrace it by the way.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

In your free time.

Saudi Arabia are not the most modern or civilized people in the ME no doubt, but they are making progress, and nuking people is NOT a solution EVER, I don't want to see Saudi Arabia nuked as well as Iran.

That is good to know, everyone will progress on their own, if allowed to.

That is good to know, everyone will progress on their own, if allowed to.

The only problem is that, Saudi Arabia do NOT need to progress to any direction. Thats why they are stuck where they are for the last 1000 years...

Well looky here, instead of killing homosexuals now, they do sex change operations , on Thailand does more.

Iran data show growing coercion of LGBT sex changes 76 CRIMES
You work so hard to support Muslim regimes - the worse and radical ones, you must be Muslim as well, by your name I assume its British, you don't have to answer, your ignorance earlier indicates I just made a direct hit :blahblah:

And THAILAND DOES NOT EXECUTE LG AND TRANSGENDERS!

Well looky here, instead of killing homosexuals now, they do sex change operations , on Thailand does more.

You work so hard to support Muslim regimes - the worse and radical ones, you must be Muslim as well, by your name I assume its British, you don't have to answer, your ignorance earlier indicates I just made a direct hit :blahblah:

No but they do sex changes. I'm not for forcing someone to do a sex change but beats death and its a start in the right move. Sorry French and American born.

I'm just trying to weed out the propaganda.

You would be claiming he was "uneducated" if he was a muslim, that would be easy enough for you, right.

With a french american, thats gonna be tough for you, innit?

Of course they aren't.

They kill them all.

Yes, I was being cynical. I just thought it was ironic that one of the nation's leading educational institutions (Columbia University), that's boasted of it's very high homosexual faculty population, invited someone like Ahmadinejad as a guest speaker. God knows how many queers he's strung up from crane booms. I watched the Columbia event on C-Span. All those gay faculty members sitting there googly-eyed and fascinated, looked like nothing so much as a bunch of moths attracted to an open flame.

Forum List

Back