Iran's "supreme leader" is losing it

Well according to Chris, this is all Obama's doing... :rolleyes:

You're right bones, he's been a coward. The House however, has moved:

TheHill.com - House approves Iran bill 405-1

I know I might burst into flames but I agree with Obama's position when it comes to Iran. Don't give the Mullahs an easy escapegoat, let the citizenry of Iran see the Mullahs for what they really are....

I've seen you say that before. Support for the people and for freedom is what America does. Sending troops/special forces? No.
i dont think we need to send in anyone
but frankly, anything Obama says will effect nothing over there
when he proclaimed he would meet them without preconditions, he lost any credibility he could have had

I know I might burst into flames but I agree with Obama's position when it comes to Iran. Don't give the Mullahs an easy escapegoat, let the citizenry of Iran see the Mullahs for what they really are....

I've seen you say that before. Support for the people and for freedom is what America does. Sending troops/special forces? No.
i dont think we need to send in anyone
but frankly, anything Obama says will effect nothing over there
when he proclaimed he would meet them without preconditions, he lost any credibility he could have had

Another reason, America should stay :eusa_shhh:

When Obama said he would meet the Iranians without preconditions he destroyed the Mullah's mythology.

Obama is a brilliant politician. He beat the Clintons, the Republicans, and now the Muslim extremists.

When Obama said he would meet the Iranians without preconditions he destroyed the Mullah's mythology.

Obama is a brilliant politician. He beat the Clintons, the Republicans, and now the Muslim extremists.

you tell em, Lewinsky.

Forum List

Back