Iran's Rouhani unveils landmark bill of rights

Okay well, stay home then. I get it.
In America most people will vote for whatever shit choice they're given and then say they had to do it because of the alternative.
I'm not one of those people.

So you are saying you voted for known corruption and the global agenda. You are one of those people?
Not very bright are you? I didn't vote for Clinton.

Don't have to be too bright to figure you out.
But you couldn't figure me out so I will take that as affirmation of my question. Thanks for playing.

I stand by what I said.
You haven't said anything. The most I could figure out is that you don't like Muslim's.

What about Rouhani? I respect the OP's position but at the same time it would be a shame to lose a guy like that to the hardliners. Don't you think?

So you are saying you voted for known corruption and the global agenda. You are one of those people?
Not very bright are you? I didn't vote for Clinton.

Don't have to be too bright to figure you out.
But you couldn't figure me out so I will take that as affirmation of my question. Thanks for playing.

I stand by what I said.
You haven't said anything. The most I could figure out is that you don't like Muslim's.

What about Rouhani? I respect the OP's position but at the same time it would be a shame to lose a guy like that to the hardliners. Don't you think?
He is a hardliner.

i did vote rouhani last election. but i dont vote next election.
hardliner have good chance for next election. because most people dont vote next election
Why won't people be voting this election?
rouhani message was based on iran deal and better freedom in last election
.but iran deal wasnt good enough for change iran economic.......................
usa cheat ........................
most of good bank dont work with iran.
we have better freedom now.like concert and .......
but its not enough
I still don't understand why people wouldn't go out and vote for change if they weren't happy. You are given a voice, why not use it?
people did it 3.5 years ago and they did vote to rouhani
but what happend in reality?? just iran deal. just few concert?
iran deal wasnt good enough for change irAN economy
It is strange to see you saying “just iran deal”. It is not just a deal, it is a deal that took lots of efforts from all sides; and many in the US disagree with this deal, to say nothing about Israel that strongly opposed it.

Iran economy depends on you – Iranian people – in the first turn.

i did vote rouhani last election. but i dont vote next election.
hardliner have good chance for next election. because most people dont vote next election
.but iran deal wasnt good enough for change iran economic.......................
but its not enough
I still don't understand why people wouldn't go out and vote for change if they weren't happy. You are given a voice, why not use it?
It is strange to see you saying “just iran deal”. It is not just a deal, it is a deal that took lots of efforts from all sides; and many in the US disagree with this deal, to say nothing about Israel that strongly opposed it.

:afro::biggrin:

IRAN: Official accuses Iranians of laziness
Oh, those lazy Iranians.

Say what?

A mid-ranking government official in Esfahan has riled the national psyche by proclaiming: “Iranians are lazier than the average people in the world.”

One wouldn’t think so given the steady buzz of news, including street protests, political battles over subsidy cuts and the perpetual brinkmanship and diplomacy with the international community over the country’s nuclear program. But Mohammad Reza Javadi Yegane believes his countrymen have become sloths since the days of the Islamic Revolution.

The semi-official news agency Tabnak cited Yegane, a member of the Supreme Cultural Revolution Council, in reminding its readers that three years ago Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei warned that “social laziness is the inner foe of Iranians.”
n00042874-b.jpg
20110711141940.jpg&w=300&h=200&zc=1

Some businessmen agree. Mostafa Bromandi, owner of a printing house, said: “My workers are lazy. Out of the eight hours I pay them, they only work two hours.... The more educated, the lazier. My accountant has a BA degree. He is the laziest white-collar worker.”

A barber found such accusations a bit curious "On the one hand," he said, "the government complains that the holidays in Iran are the longest in the world. On the other hand .. when unrest was fomenting in Tehran in the postelection, the government announced more holidays."

Maryam, a bookkeeper who wouldn’t give her last name, said: “Yes, Yegane is right. If we were not suffering from social laziness we should have toppled this incompetent and inefficient government.”

but its not enough

Oh, those lazy Iranians.

Say what?

A mid-ranking government official in Esfahan has riled the national psyche by proclaiming: “Iranians are lazier than the average people in the world.”

One wouldn’t think so given the steady buzz of news, including street protests, political battles over subsidy cuts and the perpetual brinkmanship and diplomacy with the international community over the country’s nuclear program. But Mohammad Reza Javadi Yegane believes his countrymen have become sloths since the days of the Islamic Revolution.

The semi-official news agency Tabnak cited Yegane, a member of the Supreme Cultural Revolution Council, in reminding its readers that three years ago Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei warned that “social laziness is the inner foe of Iranians.”
n00042874-b.jpg

Some businessmen agree. Mostafa Bromandi, owner of a printing house, said: “My workers are lazy. Out of the eight hours I pay them, they only work two hours.... The more educated, the lazier. My accountant has a BA degree. He is the laziest white-collar worker.”

A barber found such accusations a bit curious "On the one hand," he said, "the government complains that the holidays in Iran are the longest in the world. On the other hand .. when unrest was fomenting in Tehran in the postelection, the government announced more holidays."

Maryam, a bookkeeper who wouldn’t give her last name, said: “Yes, Yegane is right. If we were not suffering from social laziness we should have toppled this incompetent and inefficient government.”
Do you agree with that? If yes then what do you want from Rouhani?

but its not enough

Oh, those lazy Iranians.

Say what?

n00042874-b.jpg

but WE HAVE OIL AND GAZ .
japanese people should work too much because they havnt..............:biggrin:

but its not enough

Oh, those lazy Iranians.

Say what?

n00042874-b.jpg

No no
I'm lazier than any Iranian man or woman lol :biggrin::biggrin:

Oh, those lazy Iranians.

Say what?

n00042874-b.jpg

but WE HAVE OIL AND GAZ .
japanese people should work too much because they havnt..............:biggrin:
Ask Rouhani to gift all your oil and gas to the Japanese. Maybe it will help the Iranians become hard-working.

but its not enough

Oh, those lazy Iranians.

Say what?

n00042874-b.jpg

No no
I THINK you never see any iranian in your life . specially iranian persian like me

Oh, those lazy Iranians.

Say what?

n00042874-b.jpg

No no
I THINK you never see any iranian in your life . specially iranian persian like me
That's true! ;)

Forum List

Back