Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

I know, the Iraqis invited the US Military in.:rolleyes: to their country.
they seemed pretty happy after we caught Sadam ... remember the dancing in the streets . the truth is Iraq was pretty much stabilized until your dear leader pulled out and allowed and encouraged Iran's shia influence in their government. now go head and reply with a weak funny face weakling.

Got a picture of them dancing in the streets.
oh they danced celebrated and even defiled Saddams statue ! View attachment 299115

not a pic, a few of them. I take it back, tramp shouldn't knock off Muqtada al-Sadr, he is the most pop. party in Iraq.

The Alliance Towards Reforms or Marching Towards Reform, also known by its Arabic short form Saairun ( literally "Forward"[10]), is an Iraqi electoral coalition formed to gain political control in the 2018 general election. The main components are the Shi’a Islamist Sadrist Integrity Party, the leftist Iraqi Communist Party,[11] the Youth Movement for Change Party, the Party of Progress and Reform and the Iraqi Republican Group and the State of Justice Party.[12][13] The alliance won 54 seats, more than any other coalition in the election.

Alliance Towards Reforms - Wikipedia
------------------------------------------------------

Muqtada al-Sadr ( born 4 August 1974)[1] is an Iraqi Shia cleric, politician and militia leader. He is the leader of the Sadrist Movement[3] and the leader of Saraya al-Salam, a Shia militia that is a reformation of the previous militia he led during the American occupation of Iraq, the Mahdi Army. There were reports on 7 December 2019 of an armed drone attack on Sadr.[4]

Muqtada al-Sadr is one of the most influential religious and popular figures in Iraq, despite not holding any official title in the Iraqi government.

Snip

"Saddam was the little serpent, but America is the big serpent."

Muqtada al-Sadr - Wikipedia

When the Washington Post Islamist reporter Kashoggi was murdered, the media have been trying to get Americans to choose between the "Good" Muslim and the "Bad" Muslim.

In reality, they are all simply, Muslims.

And they all want Islam to prevail in America.

I think you do, too.

I want them to be able to live in their country without the US budding in. they do not want to be in the US.

A terrorist in whose book, a terrorist to us? So he was a great General, what for Gods sakes were American Military doing in Iraq? We are the proxy warriors.

Now more troops are going to the ME, they will be the same as someone will take his place, they already named his successor. So we have a lot to look forward to, maiming and death.
a great general !! the animal is responsible for terrorism all across the world ! so if a terrorist puts on a uniform he's no longer a terrorist ?? wow !!

We are terrorists to them. The military wears uniforms.

We......are terrorists?????............Do we with our own citizens

Throw homosexuals down 5 stories on concrete?

Do we dig holes for women up to their waist and throw baseball sized rocks at their head?

Do we genitally mutilate our young daughters?

Do we make women cover their entire bodies in black in 120 degree heat in the F shade. I know, it isn't humid right????

I hate typing so I ain't printing 1000 other examples.

I've read some of your posts. And please, this is no flame. Is there something wrong with you?

I read that online if someone posts like an enemy you can assume they are an enemy.

She posts like an enemy of America.

I am not an enemy of the US, I was born in the US and so were my parents. I just am sick of war, Iraq. And tramp should of never tore the iran agreement up. I spent 4 years in the NG.

This is your wake up call.

The Crossfield Memo states that anyone who posts like the enemy should be or may be treated like the enemy.

We cant prove your claims.

All we can go by is how you post.

If you don't like being treated like the enemy, then it is up to you to stop insulting Pres. Trump and stop maligning America.

a great general !! the animal is responsible for terrorism all across the world ! so if a terrorist puts on a uniform he's no longer a terrorist ?? wow !!

Do we dig holes for women up to their waist and throw baseball sized rocks at their head?

Do we make women cover their entire bodies in black in 120 degree heat in the F shade. I know, it isn't humid right????

I've read some of your posts. And please, this is no flame. Is there something wrong with you?

I read that online if someone posts like an enemy you can assume they are an enemy.

I am not an enemy of the US, I was born in the US and so were my parents. I just am sick of war, Iraq. And tramp should of never tore the iran agreement up. I spent 4 years in the NG.

The Crossfield Memo states that anyone who posts like the enemy should be or may be treated like the enemy.

If you don't like being treated like the enemy, then it is up to you to stop insulting Pres. Trump and stop maligning America.

He deserves every insult I can give him. I could careless what your opinion is of me, or if you believe me.

He deserves every insult I can give him. I could careless what your opinion is of me, or if you believe me.

Let's hope one of those opinions arrives on the head of a hellfire missel.

they seemed pretty happy after we caught Sadam ... remember the dancing in the streets . the truth is Iraq was pretty much stabilized until your dear leader pulled out and allowed and encouraged Iran's shia influence in their government. now go head and reply with a weak funny face weakling.

oh they danced celebrated and even defiled Saddams statue ! View attachment 299115

not a pic, a few of them. I take it back, tramp shouldn't knock off Muqtada al-Sadr, he is the most pop. party in Iraq.

The Alliance Towards Reforms or Marching Towards Reform, also known by its Arabic short form Saairun ( literally "Forward"[10]), is an Iraqi electoral coalition formed to gain political control in the 2018 general election. The main components are the Shi’a Islamist Sadrist Integrity Party, the leftist Iraqi Communist Party,[11] the Youth Movement for Change Party, the Party of Progress and Reform and the Iraqi Republican Group and the State of Justice Party.[12][13] The alliance won 54 seats, more than any other coalition in the election.

Muqtada al-Sadr ( born 4 August 1974)[1] is an Iraqi Shia cleric, politician and militia leader. He is the leader of the Sadrist Movement[3] and the leader of Saraya al-Salam, a Shia militia that is a reformation of the previous militia he led during the American occupation of Iraq, the Mahdi Army. There were reports on 7 December 2019 of an armed drone attack on Sadr.[4]

Muqtada al-Sadr is one of the most influential religious and popular figures in Iraq, despite not holding any official title in the Iraqi government.

Snip

When the Washington Post Islamist reporter Kashoggi was murdered, the media have been trying to get Americans to choose between the "Good" Muslim and the "Bad" Muslim.

I think you do, too.

I want them to be able to live in their country without the US budding in. they do not want to be in the US.
Every one I've seen on this board seems normal. You seem abbynormal. No flame. But they'd chop your head off with a lawnmower within 10 min of you arriving. Defend this country or leave.

Snip

I think you do, too.

Every one I've seen on this board seems normal. You seem abbynormal. No flame. But they'd chop your head off with a lawnmower within 10 min of you arriving. Defend this country or leave.

I see it from all angles, I have no idea why he killed the General and neither do most of the Senate or House, what was the imminent danger, there wasn't one. He is lucky the Iranians didn't kill any Americans, or he would of been in deep trouble. And no I won't defend Tramp and no I won't leave. Also most the republicans are now shit in my book.

Snip

I think you do, too.

yep in the countries she's defending they would violently kill someone that

Snip

I think you do, too.

I see it from all angles, I have no idea why he killed the General and neither do most of the Senate or House, what was the imminent danger, there wasn't one. He is lucky the Iranians didn't kill any Americans, or he would of been in deep trouble. And no I won't defend Tramp and no I won't leave. Also most the republicans are now shit in my book.
you idiot ! soleimani has been killing Americans for decades ! the only way to keep him from killing more was to kill the bastard ! now i know you will say someone will replace him ..... but thats like saying dont kill a terrorist because another terrorist will replace him ! that would give immunity tall all murderers across the world ! and yes the bastard was a murderer !

Snip

I think you do, too.

Quit blaming people today for what people did 50,40,30 yrs ago. We all know it is time to leave. This incident will go a long way to that end.

Snip

I think you do, too.

yep in the countries she's defending they would violently kill someone that

Snip

I think you do, too.

you idiot ! soleimani has been killing Americans for decades ! the only way to keep him from killing more was to kill the bastard ! now i know you will say someone will replace him ..... but thats like saying dont kill a terrorist because another terrorist will replace him ! that would give immunity tall all murderers across the world ! and yes the bastard was a murderer !
Well maybe we can all chip in for an all expense paid 2 week vacation to Mecca. Brand new wardrobe of Burkas too......J/K

These savages treat women like dogs . Women defending them, F pathetic.

Let's hope one of those opinions arrives on the head of a hellfire missel.
She's safe. Iran couldn't hit the side of a Mosque.

I care about your opinion. But your guys Trump hatred is eating your F brains out...You worry more about 2 scoops of ice cream for God's sake

I care about your opinion. But [sic] your [sic] guys Trump hatred is eating your F [sic] brains out...You [sic] worry more about 2 scoops of ice cream for God's sake

You should try to express yourself more precisely.
Maybe you should too. You have less than a 25% approval on your threads Kung Fu. To me that means you suck..kinda maybe. I don't even know who the F you are either.I'm a newer idiot. I'll move forward hoping we can have a better next post. Fortune Cookie say every person is unique and deserve respect.

I care about your opinion. But [sic] your [sic] guys Trump hatred is eating your F [sic] brains out...You [sic] worry more about 2 scoops of ice cream for God's sake

You should try to express yourself more precisely.
Maybe you should too. You have less than a 25% approval on your threads Kung Fu. To me that means you suck..kinda maybe. I don't even know who the F you are either.I'm a newer idiot. I'll move forward hoping we can have a better next post. Fortune Cookie say every person is unique and deserve respect.

Are you the one who always talk about orientals being raped through history?

I care about your opinion. But your guys Trump hatred is eating your F brains out...You worry more about 2 scoops of ice cream for God's sake

I hate tramp, as he hated Obama, but truth be known, I was never a fan of his. If you are for Tramp, you can't be for the Constitution.

Is "budding in" a new phrasal verb?

Bud IN.
OK. What is "bud in"
?
bud in
Bud in
: to interfere, interject, or meddle, in another's affair with the direct intention to take sides in a dispute or argument.
You are truly clueless. Even an intercity public education isn't an excuse for this level of ignorance:

BUTT IN | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

Forum List

Back