Irans President wants to erase Israel

good answer. by the way: as N.Korea has the bomb and needed ballistic technology a war against N. Korea won't become reality. Even when we remember that N.Korea is in broader meaning "chinese land" due to its geography.

canavar said:
good answer. by the way: as N.Korea has the bomb and needed ballistic technology a war against N. Korea won't become reality. Even when we remember that N.Korea is in broader meaning "chinese land" due to its geography.

Never say never.

SpidermanTuba said:
Yet you don't support an invasion of North Korea? So you don't really care what happens, either way? The decision of whether or not to go to war, just, really, isn't that big of a deal to you, is it?

How many dead Americans would be worth taking out Kim Jong Il and saving the horribly oppressed people of N Korea?

I find it hilarious that right wingers claim to care about the Iraqi people considering they dind't give a damn about them when Hussein was gassing the Kurds and murdering Iranian women and children in the 80's.

in Iran. Support for Saddam to kill Iran... You know the answer already though don't you? Or are you ignorant of this fact?

SpidermanTuba said:
Uhh, no, the mission was accomplished. At least that's what the big banner on that aircraft carrier that Bush was speaking on said. Was it a lie?
Dumbass,
I know that this has been explained to you but I will try again, maybe that confused asslick mind of yours will understand.

When President Bush landed on the USS Abraham Lincoln, he went to the ship to congratulate the crew of that carrier for a job well done, THEIR mission was accomplished. I assume that since you feel it is so important to idolize high school extension football programs you must be in college or at sometime went and you're continuing to live in the past. Someone with a college education should be able to understand what the above explanation means. I know I'm wasting my time but I can use the typing exercise.

SpidermanTuba said:
Uhh, no, the mission was accomplished. At least that's what the big banner on that aircraft carrier that Bush was speaking on said. Was it a lie?

The lie is in your statement -- lie by omission. The mission of removing Saddam Hussein and his government from power WAS and IS accomplished, and it was to THAT mission Bush's statement and the banner referred.

Getting a fledgling democratic government on its feet and strong enough to support/defend itself without outside assistance is a separate mission. A process drawn out by Islamic extremists and their terroristic means of wagin war against their own people who refuse to cowtow to them every bit as much as against our presence.

SpidermanTuba said:
"Do" it present tense, "would" is future. If you think that's splitting hairs, you must not have done very well in English class.

I'll explain.

If you "do" support an invasion of N. Korea. that means you support it right now, at this very moment.

If you "would" support an invasion of N Korea, that means you do not neccessarily support it now, but in the future you would, subject to the qualficiation that we actually engage in a war with N Korea.

Which is it. Got your own opinion on this or do you just go with whatever your government decides?

Run out of any semblance of real argument, have you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back