Irans President wants to erase Israel

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Hello,

no english link.
It is posted in todays biggest turkish Newspaper "Hürriyet".

i will shortly translate for you

-----------------

Irans president Mahmud Ahmadinedschad has openly and brutaly demanded to destroy Israel.

On a conference held in Teheran with the title "The world without Zionists" on Wednesday he said: "Like Imam ((Ayatollah Khomeini)) told, Israel has to be erased from the geography-cards". the settling of the "zionist regime" was a fingerprint of those who are today the supressor of the World (USA).

The battles in the occupied territory are part of a "war of fate".
The result of hundreds of years of battles will be decided in Palestina.

Although the destruction of Israel is Irans Propaganda-agenda, for years no high-represantative of Iran has declared to destroy Israel.

here a english link

http://www.pennlive.com/newsflash/t...ernational-26/1130326148192821.xml&storylist=

----------------

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's hard-line president called for Israel to be "wiped off the map" and said a new wave of Palestinian attacks will destroy the Jewish state, state-run media reported Wednesday.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also denounced attempts to recognize Israel or normalize relations with it.

"There is no doubt that the new wave (of attacks) in Palestine will wipe off this stigma (Israel) from the face of the Islamic world," Ahmadinejad told students Wednesday during a Tehran conference called "The World without Zionism."

"Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury, any (Islamic leader) who recognizes the Zionist regime means he is acknowledging the surrender and defeat of the Islamic world," Ahmadinejad said.

Ahmadinejad also repeated the words of the founder of Iran's Islamic revolution, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, who called for the destruction of Israel.

"As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map," said Ahmadinejad, who came to power in August.

Ahmadinejad referred to Israel's recent withdrawal from the Gaza Strip as a "trick," saying Gaza is part of the Palestinian territories and the withdrawal was meant to make Islamic states acknowledge Israel.

Is Iran backing Al-QAEDA????????

according to German magazine "cicero" which relies on german intelligence informations Iran is backing AL-QAEDA. Even sons of Bin Laden are in Iran harboured.

25 high AL-Qaeda leaders have found safe place in and around Teheran.

Even logistic and military training are they getting in IRAN.

it is in german language.
http://www.netzeitung.de/spezial/kampfgegenterror/364668.html

here it is the automatic translation with BABELFISH.

Iran gives aluminium to Qaeda covering

High-ranking members of the terror network aluminium Qaeda obviously live in Iran. Among them also sons of Osama are are shop, are called it in a press report.

The ruling powers of Iran are more deeply into the networks of the international terrorism involved than so far admit. The magazine "Cicero" reports with reference to secret service information.

Therefore about 25 high-ranking guidance members of the terror network aluminium Qaeda are to have found into and around Teheran Unterschlupf. Among them also three sons of the terrorist leader are Osama are shop, Saeed, Mohammed and Othman, it were said.

Military training

Besides different supervisors and ideologist of the Dschihad (Islamic Heliger war) would enjoy the protection Iran. Their representatives originated out from Egypt, Usbekistan, Saudi Arabia and Europe and are accommodated in buildings of the Iranian revolutionary guards, write the magazine.

Also a aluminium-Qaeda-speaker Abu Ghaib lives in Iran. The secret service of the country offers also "logistic support and military training" to the top management of the terror network.

Western safety experts called the report according to before this background the Iranian president Mahmud Ahmadinedschad an extremist, who wanted to export the Islamic revolution. "Ahmadinedschad knows and the west at any time with the terror map will extort", quoted the sheet a coworker of the Jordanian secret service GID with view of the Iranian atomic program. (nz)

LOL. Babelfish translates the "al" in al Qaeda as aluminum! It makes the story take on a whole new look. Aluminum Qaeda sounds like a pro wrestler!

:rotflmao:

The best he can do is to wipe Israel off maps that are manufactured in Iran.

Otherwise Iran will get erased from the map.

This Mullah is anti-establishment. And the poor and unwealthy people voted for him. These uneducated people are anti-semitists. So with such statements he gets more sympathies from these kind of peoples, which iran got a lot of.

But it proofs that Iran is needed to be dealt with.

first, here is an english-speaking article from the german magazine.

Babelfish, as one user here stated, was not that good.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051026/ts_nm/iran_alqaeda_dc

meanwhile Achmadinedschad was saying, Imam Zaman will come back to earth in 2 years which is the end of the world.
It is religious Shia Bullshit believing.

Like some think that jesus will return back to earth and it will be the end of the world.
This is the shia version of it.

(Sorry no offense to christs, but i don't believe in this anyone is comeing to the earth and the earth will end whether on this or that religious side).

So, i do not want to discuss here religion, but from politics view.

But interesting is, that Irans President is giving here a timeline of 2 years where according to Shia religious believe (Imam Zaman) the world will end.
I do not know how to interpret this, but it can be surely be coded language. What is he trying to tell to happen within 2 years?

question over questions. on further thinking only the feeling that this man is very dangerous remains on my mind.

canavar said:
What is he trying to tell to happen within 2 years?
That they believe they will have a functional atomic bomb they can smuggle into Israel.

canavar said:
on further thinking only the feeling that this man is very dangerous remains on my mind.
As it should. The man is a convicted (in absentia) murderer.

GunnyL said:
Nothing a 7.62 mm FMJ round can't cure!

being that a 7.62mm is the old Nato round...and the M-16 being a .223 caliber
Guess the Army and Marines are different in keeping up with munitions!
I know I am nit picking...but ya did hit me earlier..Gunny! ie: :rotflmao:

archangel said:
being that a 7.62mm is the old Nato round...and the M-16 being a .223 caliber
Guess the Army and Marines are different in keeping up with munitions!
I know I am nit picking...but ya did hit me earlier..Gunny! ie: :rotflmao:

The 7.62 FMJ NATO (.308 Win) is still used in the US Military. The Navy Guard when in port carries an M-14. The M-60, which is still in use, is chambered for 7.62 mm. The M40A1 is also chambered in 7.62 mm.

I am fully-aware the 5.56 mm (.223) is the round used in the M-16/M-4. The rifle is chambered for the 5.56 mm round for ALL services.

None of which has anything to do with the round I prefer ....... ;)

canavar said:
Hello,

no english link.
It is posted in todays biggest turkish Newspaper "Hürriyet".

i will shortly translate for you

-----------------

Irans president Mahmud Ahmadinedschad has openly and brutaly demanded to destroy Israel.

On a conference held in Teheran with the title "The world without Zionists" on Wednesday he said: "Like Imam ((Ayatollah Khomeini)) told, Israel has to be erased from the geography-cards". the settling of the "zionist regime" was a fingerprint of those who are today the supressor of the World (USA).

The battles in the occupied territory are part of a "war of fate".
The result of hundreds of years of battles will be decided in Palestina.

Although the destruction of Israel is Irans Propaganda-agenda, for years no high-represantative of Iran has declared to destroy Israel.

The fact that Bush thinks the world is better of with this guy in power is astounding.

SpidermanTuba said:
The fact that Bush thinks the world is better of with this guy in power is astounding.

You have something to substantiate that Bush actually thinks that? Or are you taking some statement made for the sake of diplomacy out of context?

GunnyL said:
The 7.62 FMJ NATO (.308 Win) is still used in the US Military. The Navy Guard when in port carries an M-14. The M-60, which is still in use, is chambered for 7.62 mm. The M40A1 is also chambered in 7.62 mm.

I am fully-aware the 5.56 mm (.223) is the round used in the M-16/M-4. The rifle is chambered for the 5.56 mm round for ALL services.

None of which has anything to do with the round I prefer ....... ;)

I was just jerking your chain..I also prefer the old 7.62mm to the 5.56/.223 round...however I was not aware that the old M-14 was still in use...thanks for the info! And also the old M-60 which was on the M-48 and M-60A1 tanks!

SpidermanTuba said:

no more astounding than clinton or kerry or kennedy thinking the world is better off with sadam in power

GunnyL said:
You have something to substantiate that Bush actually thinks that? Or are you taking some statement made for the sake of diplomacy out of context?

Bush isn't doing anything to get this guy removed from power, or to prepare for removing him from power. Obviously, Bush wants to leave him in power. He's prepared to accept the possibility of a mushroom cloud over New York city in order to leave a murdering thug in power.

SpidermanTuba said:
Bush isn't doing anything to get this guy removed from power, or to prepare for removing him from power. Obviously, Bush wants to leave him in power. He's prepared to accept the possibility of a mushroom cloud over New York city in order to leave a murdering thug in power.

Oh, I see. Because Bush hasn't invaded Iraq and taken the dude out, he supports him. Of course, if we did invade and take him out, you'd probably be one of the first to claim he had no cause to do so.

Quite a position Bush holds ..... stuck between a rock and hard place and can't win no matter what he does.

GunnyL said:
Oh, I see. Because Bush hasn't invaded Iraq and taken the dude out, he supports him.

I assume you mean Iran. And yes. By the right wing method of thinking, if you aren't invading a nation run by an evil dictator, you support that evil dictator being in power. In fact you even sympathize with him and hate America.

Obviously, we can't invade all these nations at once. But its been quite a while since the mission was accomplished in Iraq, about two years in fact, and Bush has done absolutely nothing to move towards taking out other potential threats to world safety.

Forum List

Back