Iran's Nuclear Program - suffers a "meltdown"

Like they were warned about Iraq's reactor?

osirak.jpg

Or Syria's reactor?

PH2007102502100.jpg

:razz:

It's not like Israeil have balls to attack Bushehrs Nuclear Reactor.they know that a second after this action Iran Will Blown Tel Aviv with missiles.and beside that this Reactor have fuel means if you attack it it will fuck everybody near Persian Gulf! I don't think Israeil is that stupid to do this though they still have no balls to do so!:lol:

It's not like Israeil have balls to attack Bushehrs Nuclear Reactor.they know that a second after this action Iran Will Blown Tel Aviv with missiles.and beside that this Reactor have fuel means if you attack it it will fuck everybody near Persian Gulf! I don't think Israeil is that stupid to do this though they still have no balls to do so!:lol:

They don't have to.:cool:

Like they were warned about Iraq's reactor?

osirak.jpg

Or Syria's reactor?

PH2007102502100.jpg

:razz:

Yeah and I'm sure Iraq and Syria also thought Israel didn't have the "balls" to do it, keep playing with fire and you will get burnt.

Yeah and I'm sure Iraq and Syria also thought Israel didn't have the "balls" to do it, keep playing with fire and you will get burnt.

Iraq and Syria are babies in front of Iran and I say it's same for Israeil.they keep fucking with us and we will destroy every inch of their fake land!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Iraq and Syria are babies in front of Iran and I say it's same for Israeil.they keep fucking with us and we will destroy every inch of their fake land!

Rah, Rah, Ray, Ya, Ya, Yadda, Yadda, Yadda.... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back