Iran's military threat to the USA

oh well , only possibility of fixing things seems to be up to Bibi and the 'Jews' Fred !!

You started your mass murdering attacks on 19 Sept, and suffered well deserved losses on 23 Oct.

So you admit you were completely wrong about the US presence in lebanon in 1983 LOL. So hilarious to watch low IQ, inept morons squirm as they recognize they just pulled their pants down in front of everyone.

Start wars, take ...pimp.

Blah blah blah....you just sucked my c-ck, ass and balls - and practically paid me for the privilege. Waaaaaaahaahaahaa, you big whiner, it really does suck to get your head handed to you in such a public way, doesn't it sweetie? Awwwwwww, go get a tissue now, sissy.

Could someone detail the danger to the US of A, as posed by Iran.

Is Iran likely to attack the US?

Does Iran have the military capability to attack the US?

When and how would/could Iran attack the US of A?

Before the US sponsored Iranian coup, and imposing a US run dictator, was there any military danger from Iran to the US.

Given Iran has no serious ability to wage war against the US of A, why is America surrounding Iran?

250px-Blackknight.png

What came to mind reading "The Iranian military threat to the USA"

"I'm invincible!"

"You're a loony."

Could someone detail the danger to the US of A, as posed by Iran.

Is Iran likely to attack the US?

Does Iran have the military capability to attack the US?

When and how would/could Iran attack the US of A?

Before the US sponsored Iranian coup, and imposing a US run dictator, was there any military danger from Iran to the US.

Given Iran has no serious ability to wage war against the US of A, why is America surrounding Iran?

the danger to the USA and to the rest of the world from Iran is already manifest. It is the same danger that the shit of Amina's womb-----muhummad,, wrought upon
Arabia-------enthusiastic barbarity in the service of the
pile of dog shit in the sky---to wit "allah" ------The people
of the country yemen ---are not actually a military force---
mostly they have pistols and knives and a few
small armaments and the streets of Sanaa still run red with blood. One could say of PAKISTAN----"who cares
if they have a nuclear bomb"? The answer is ---"I care"--because know that simply the fact of that bomb encourages the meccaist whores and their dog brothers
to enact terrorism thruout the world. Iran is not just a
POTENTIAL THREAT------it is already spreading the filth and perversity that started in the dust of mecca----when Amina dropped that load of shit from her womb.

Iwhore managed to puke up again.

Is that the best you can do? Is your greatest joy watching
meccaist sluts wiggling their stinking asses over the dead bodies of the babies murdered by their "brothers"?

meccaist sluts wiggling their stinking asses over the dead bodies of the babies murdered by their "brothers"?
Bloody hell, don't eat there again.
You're really puking a lot.
Still, I'm not a doctor, So it could be shit.

Bloody hell, don't eat there again.
You're really puking a lot.
Still, I'm not a doctor, So it could be shit.

you write like a muslim piece of shit----reminds me of the first time I experienced a KHUTBAH JUMAAT----it was ---more than 45 years ago

Forum List

Back