*Irans Little Mans: Famous Last Words*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
"******"ISRAEL WILL SOON BE DESTROYED"*******

Sorry bout that,

1. *Little Man, Eyes Too Close Together*, threatens that Israel will soon be gone. :badgrin:
2. I read Egypt is gathering forces on Israels border.
3. Which goes against the treaty.
4. This could get *hairy eyeballed* real fast, and I am sure the clean up will begin in Egypt and Iran.
5. LINK:'Tumour' of Israel will soon be destroyed: Ahmadinejad - Yahoo! News

"Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told an annual anti-Israel protest in Tehran on Friday that the Jewish state was a "cancerous tumour" that will soon be excised, drawing Western rebukes.

Washington said Ahmadinejad's statements were "reprehensible", while Paris viewed them as "outrageous."

Ahmadinejad's diatribe against Israel in his Quds (Jerusalem) Day address was the latest in a long line to have drawn criticism from Western governments."

6. It will be a *Two Day War*, if ever Iran/Egypt tries something. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Hey....the left say he's not dangerous....just stop worry about it! You worry - wart! Lol!
We knew this would happen with Egypt. Once Obama helped oust Mubarak (who, by the way, was keeping the peace treaty in place) we knew the muslim brotherhood would not honor it. I think Obama knew that too. He says he's allies with Israel, but he's hoping the brotherhood does something, that way he can just blame them and he's not at fault. Obama hates Israel...he's proven it. And, i believe Bibi thinks the same about him.

Forum List

Back