Iran’s history of state sponsored terrorism is frightening.

Holy fuck, dude! That sounds really evil!! :eek:
I'm an historian. You got most of the facts right. Mind you though, when we do it, it is not terrorism. It is self defense. Get your mind right son!

One of my favorite lines from my favorite movie, Cool Hand Luke. "I got my mind right, boss. I got my mind right."

The other two are, "What we got here is a failure to communicate." and "Takin' it off here boss."

My brother in law Dwayne Cox was the reason why the screen story was written. In 1961 or 2, Dwayne, grossly inebriated, was arrested in beautiful downtown Dartmouth riding a horse, butt naked, swinging a baseball bat, and knocking off parking meter heads at 1 o'clock in the morning.

Dwayne was a star player on the football team but Dartmouth made a difficult decision and suspended him for a year. By the time the year was up, he was living with an older woman named Maggie and was almost late in getting back to school.

One guy wrote a movie script that started with a lost drunk soul "cutting parking meter heads off with a pipecutter (as opposed to a baseball bat). I think they should have done the butt naked, riding the horse, with the baseball bat - parking meter thing, as that was far more entertaining.

Another guy wrote a song about the suspension episode. It started out with "Wake up Maggie, I think I've got something to say to you. It's late September and I really should be back at school......."

Dwayne got his mind right, returned to school and married Maggie and went on to become an IBM executive and millionaire and and eventually a retired minister. He had one of those fairy tale lives.

Last edited:
Iran’s history of state sponsored terrorism is frightening.

Iranian terror continues without stop, just as it has for nearly 3 decades. The nuclear program is real and needs to be dealt with soon.

Since the criminal 1979 storming of the United States embassy in Tehran, Iran’s complicity in horrible terrorist attacks around the world has continued. The US embassy bombings in Kuwait and Lebanon in 1983 along with the US Marine Barracks is well known by Americans.

But how many know of Iran’s support for Ayman al-Zawahiri’s planned Egyptian coup in 1990? Any effort towards peace in the middle East is attacked by Iran. This, according to top al-Qaeda operative Ali Mohamed now in US custody.

Iran met with (eventual) al-Qaeda operatives and Hezbollah at the Popular Arab Islamic Conference meetings held in Sudan after the Gulf War of 1990-1991? Osama Bin (let's kill innocent men women and children) Laden met regularly with Iranians in Sudan for the purposes of uniting attacks against the United States and the Free World.

How many know about Iran’s Satanic Hezbollah training al-Qaeda terrorists in the art of suicide truck bomb operations in Lebanon’s Bekaa Valley ahead of the 1998 simultaneous US embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya where more innocent men, women and children were murdered? Note that the Iranian funded terrorist organization in Lebanon has taken the original Iranian name of Hezbollah.

The 2003 al-Qaeda attacks on three housing complexes in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia were ordered by al-Qaeda commanders Saif al-Adel and Saad bin Laden, operating from within Iran while supposedly under “house arrest.” Their operating fund came directly from Iranian Oil revenue.

Everybody knows that Labanese Hezbollah and Palestinian Hamas are funded and equipped with Iranian money and weapons like the thousands of missiles used to attack innocents in Israel. Those missile attacks have been going on for twenty years now.

Most of the explosives that are used in Iraq to kill men, women and children and American soldiers is provided by Iran.

The horrific explosions in Spain, England, Germany and France were partially Iranian funded.

The list goes on and on and on.

Only one country besides Israel has identified the source of bombings and terrorism.

That country was Argentina. There has been a lot of Large Scale Iranian terrorism in Argentina.

There are about a quarter of a million Jews who live in Argentina so it will continue to be a target of Insane Radical Islamic attack, just like New York City has been. Most American are totally oblivious to the Iranian sponsored terrorism all around the world. Our brain dead newspapers do not cover the small attacks, but do cover the Big Ones. Here are two of them that you might remember.

1992 Iranian Attack on the Israeli Embassy in Buenos Aires

The First BIG attack was in Buenos Aires, Argentina and was a bomb attack against Israel's embassy on March 17, 1992. A modified delivery truck, driven by a Radical Islamic suicide bomber and loaded with high explosives, smashed into the front of the Israeli Embassy and detonated, destroying the embassy, a Catholic church, and a nearby elementary school building. There is no doubt in my mind that the Catholic Church and the school were deliberately considered as viable targets because Radical Islam is at war with all infidels no matter what age, sex or faith. Islamic Jihad, allegedly a front for Hezbollah, proudly claimed responsibility for its “Glorious Attack” on the infidels and their children.

The Argentine government subsequently expelled seven disgusting Iranian diplomats from the country, stating that it had "Convincing Proof" of criminal Iranian involvement in the horrific bombing, but could not prosecute the Iranians SOB's because they were shielded by “Diplomatic Immunity.” They need to be hunted down and brought to justice in one manner or another.

The AMIA Bombing

The AMIA Bombing was an attack on the Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina building in the capital of Buenos Aires on July 18, 1994, that killed 85 people. It was the deadliest bombing in Argentina's history. On October 25, 2006, Argentine prosecutors formally accused the government of Iran of directing the bombing, and the Hezbollah militia of carrying it out.

Subsequent to these attacks, the Iranians have sponsored attacks against innocent civilian people of Jewish ancestry living throughout Latin America. These attacks have been one by one and have on occasion been made to look like bungled kidnappings of children or robberies that have gone awry. It is so singularly directed one is left with no doubt that it is a continuing attack on the Jewish people just because they are Jewish.

So totally evil, but a reality.

IT is time for the United States to take action!

I agree that Iran's state-sponsored terrorism is frightening. It was illegal for the Iranians to storm the US embassy, just as it was illegal for the US to support a coup in Iran in 1958 (which overthrew a democratically elected President) and support a brutal dictator who killed and tortured everyone who disagreed with him. The Iranian secret police were trained by the CIA in Gestapo-style tactics that terrorized Iranians for 25 years.

Could Iran's terrorist attacks in the early 1980's possibly have stemmed from the US supporting Iraq with chemicals weapons that were used to kill Iranians? ("We know Iraq has WMD's because we have the receipts")
As for bin Laden? He was indirectly created by Zgibiniew Brzynski, who bragged for years about how he made the Soviet Union collapse by using Muslim terrorists in Afghanistan to drain their economy. I wonder if he stopped bragging when he found out, that by doing so, he indirectly made the World Trade Center collapse?

Iran's state-sponsored terrorism in Argentina is frighening, as was the US state-sponsored coup in Chile which led to the torture and murder of hundreds of thousands of Chileans. (another democratically elected president overthrown by the US)

As for the end of the post, where you claim it's time for the US to take action, what action do you suggest?

I agree that Iran's state-sponsored terrorism is frightening. It was illegal for the Iranians to storm the US embassy, just as it was illegal for the US to support a coup in Iran in 1958 (which overthrew a democratically elected President) and support a brutal dictator who killed and tortured everyone who disagreed with him. The Iranian secret police were trained by the CIA in Gestapo-style tactics that terrorized Iranians for 25 years.

Could Iran's terrorist attacks in the early 1980's possibly have stemmed from the US supporting Iraq with chemicals weapons that were used to kill Iranians? ("We know Iraq has WMD's because we have the receipts")
As for bin Laden? He was indirectly created by Zgibiniew Brzynski, who bragged for years about how he made the Soviet Union collapse by using Muslim terrorists in Afghanistan to drain their economy. I wonder if he stopped bragging when he found out, that by doing so, he indirectly made the World Trade Center collapse?

Iran's state-sponsored terrorism in Argentina is frighening, as was the US state-sponsored coup in Chile which led to the torture and murder of hundreds of thousands of Chileans. (another democratically elected president overthrown by the US)

As for the end of the post, where you claim it's time for the US to take action, what action do you suggest?
Totally agree with everything you have posted. We are not blameless in international wrongdoing. I have pointed that out numerous times in various message boards. I have been banned for having done so. Gosh, and all I am doing is pointing out history. I have yet to see any financially large country in the history of the world that is not blameless in its conduct. Fact remains, if we help Peter, we screw Paul.

That aside, we have a right to live in our country free from foreign attack. Iran partially funded 9/11. We owe Iran. Israel owes Iran, BIG TIME, for the Iranian attempt to kill Jews all over the globe, like in Argentina.

I am not adverse to destroying Iran totally. Total War is a perfectly justified solution. I will listen to other suggestions, but the quick fix for a nation more evil than Nazi Germany is death and dismemberment.

There are a multitude of nationalities in the artificially constructed Iran. The Farsi speaking people do not have a right to nearly 60% of the land. Thus, it should be stripped from them and given to the ethnic groups that live on it. One half of the land is populated by Turkic people. Another one quarter of the land is populated by Arabs. That land needs to be turned over to the Arabs with a guarantee of an Arab nation to support it. Say Saudi Arabia as military benefactor, but not ruler.

Last edited:
Covert actions in the political sense, Sunni. Not overt military intervention.

They fear what our government might do, though, and frankly, who the hell can blame them for that?

And if the USA overtly attacks their nation, they're as apt to get nationalistic as Americans are when we are attacked.

The government of Iran is using the USA SATAN to hold together its incompetent government no less that George Bush II used the fear of Islamic terrorists to hold together his cabal of criminals.

You do not understand the purpose and full intent of Radical Islam. (Proper noun is called for as it is a well recognised part of Islam as a whole.)

It is an offshoot of Fundamental Islam, but has gone above and beyond it. The only solution is to kill all of these sons of bitches until they head to the hills and hide in the caves.

I am not adverse to destroying Iran totally. Total War is a perfectly justified solution. I will listen to other suggestions, but the quick fix for a nation more evil than Nazi Germany is death and dismemberment.

Come on Neubarth get a grip. Iran is worse than Nazi Germany!!

When you compare Nazi Germany that murdered millions of people and invaded several countries.

With the country of Iran which hasn't invaded anyone for 300 years.

It makes your statement sound kind of silly and over the top.

Come on Neubarth get a grip. Iran is worse than Nazi Germany!!

When you compare Nazi Germany that murdered millions of people and invaded several countries.

With the country of Iran which hasn't invaded anyone for 300 years.

It makes your statement sound kind of silly and over the top.
i will repeat for the tenth time on this board, I am an historian.

The history of the Farsi speaking people goes way back. The history of their constant murder of minorities in their midst goes back to the arrival of Radical Islam. You have to be nutz to believe in what they believe in. As I have told you the majority of Islamics will have nothing to do with Radical Islam.

The average Islamics are just like the average Catholics in Christianity. They go through the motions of being nominally religious, and even observe religious holidays and so on, but they do not want to be bothered by too much dogma. I'm all for that. I hate dogma (brainwashing) too.

Radical Islam thrives on the murder of minorities. It has done so for 15 Centuries. It is time that it be exterminated. The nominal Sunni will be thankful. The few nominal Shi'ites will be thankful. The shitties and sunnies that are left will be distressed. So be it!

Forum List

Back