Iran’s Happy Jews - A Big Problem For Israel

Hook, you have got to understand that we are dealing with the most criminal nation in history. Iran need to be destroyed. Even Nazi Germany was small potatoes compared to Iran.
Criminal nation is a strong word. Do the fund terrorist undeniable! Do they preach genocide undeniable. However, no way and no where are they even close to the threat that Nazi Germany was. In fact I would say the biggest threat in the world is Pakistan. They are not are enemy, they harbor Al Qaeda and they possess the nuke.

Iran has promised to nuke the US as soon as they can. We can not wait for them to actually attack us. We just need to eliminate them. There is no other logical course of action.
Btw the US and Iran - MAD will come into play. I don't recall them making any promises! Nevertheless I real hope Iran doesn't get the nuke and we need to try to stop it. But preemptively nuking them seems very very very extreme!

Morally? We are talking about a country that has killed thousands of people in just the last few years with financial support for terrorism.We are talking about a Farsi Speaking populace that has killed millions of Jews in the past 1500 years. In addition to the Jews, they have killed millions of Zoroastrians, Bahais, Christians and others simply because they would not submit to Allah the Moon God. We can not forget these mass murders and these mass murderers. It is time to weigh the scales of Justice, and bring just punishment to a guilty people. Their nation needs to be dismembered.
I respectfully disagree.

If our allies turn on us for defending ourselves, then they were not our allies.
We always lead the way, but we wouldn't follow Britian if they preemptively nuke a country!

I would have no problem with India totally destroying Pakistan. In fact, I would strongly applaud their vital and necessary action.
Both India and Pakistan would hit each other hard! India would take show damages, but hell they have 1.1 billion what is a 100 million! :eek:

The only way to deal with Radical Islam is to kill it. We need to turn our state militias loose in the United States to kill all the Radical Islamic leadership and near leadership in this country. I have spoken to several of the state militias about the urgent need to deal with this serious and growing problem. Let's get 'er done.
Its not that easy.

What do you mean, "It's not that easy."?

All you gotta do is put the Islamics in a Big Meeting hall. Start playing militant Islamic Music. Those Islamics that start Goose Stepping while marching around in circles and doing the Seig Heil salute to each other need to be immediately separated and permanently removed from society.

That is a very easy thing to do. Remove them as they present themselves.

I respectfully disagree.

You can disagree all you want, but if you do some research you will find that Iran is funding almost all of the Radical Islamic bombings all over the globe. Spain, France, Germany, England, Argentina, and here. The money and the motive comes from Iran. Their history of killing Jews is long established and has gone on for fifteen centuries. The bombings in Argentina were directed at Jews, simply because they are Jews and nothing more.

HA!

says the dumbfuck who, merely an hour earlier, called for the destruction of a muslim holy sight!

It's your kind of stupid that makes dogma junkies such an easy target.

HA!

says the dumbfuck who, merely an hour earlier, called for the destruction of a muslim holy sight!

It's your kind of stupid that makes dogma junkies such an easy target.

Shitgun, you mean that you don't think that all the Muslims should be evicted as trespassers. Boy is God going to punish you! He is probably going to pour boiling water over you and have your meat pulled apart by metal hooks like it says in the Quran. Boy, that will teach you.

you hold your breath until that happens, dude. for real, since you have faith that this is what will happen then surely, SURELY you have enough faith in your loward to believe that he will fill your lungs with oxygen until he finally does come down and deal with the likes of me.

ok.. start... NOW.

you hold your breath until that happens, dude. for real, since you have faith that this is what will happen then surely, SURELY you have enough faith in your loward to believe that he will fill your lungs with oxygen until he finally does come down and deal with the likes of me.

ok.. start... NOW.
Shitgun, shitgun, shitgun. Son, what are we going to do with you and your drunken nonsense? Sober up a little before you post in the future.

I suppose that life is bad enough for you being that you are a pencil necked geek, but being a drunk pencil necked geek must really be hard on your psyche. (Or is that "and you're Psycho?/??/???//????///?????)"

Last edited:
I just realized that this thread dates from 2008!!!

Do 25,000 Jewish people still live in Iran?

Thank you.

Thank you.
?? not sure how many---the remnant of several hundred thousand is an aging group-----it was the late 1960s and early 1970s when they were sending
their kids out----something like the KINDER TRANSPORT that saved some Jewish children from the Nazis in the mid thirties. Those who leave---leave all they own----like the German jews, some they stayed on to attempt to preserve what they built in Iran over THOUSANDS OF YEARS----beginning long before the rapist dog of Mecca was born. The future of the jewish culture of Iran is---very uncertain-----their community MORE THAN MEETS the criteria for being
victims of GENOCIDE

Thank you.

Many of the formerly 80,000-strong Iranian Jewish community had left Iran by 1978. Subsequently, more than 80% of the remaining Iranian Jews fled or migrated from the country between 1979 and 2006.A small Jewish community of almost 10,000 still resides in Iran as a protected minority.

Forum List

Back